• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) Sort Facility Question

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Holddadoor

Just to let you know...I havent ordered from any IOP in almost 10 years, so this is nerve racking to say the least. I got an LL 10 years ago and stopped all my ordering. How many of you have received an LL. You dont have to disclose that info if you dont want to, but what are your experiences in the past year or so?

Musing

Honorable member
Day 31 going through LA (no tn just an educated guess). I still have hope but geez if it is going to come please come quickly, or I will be in wd's soon.

NOT the vendor's fault.

Holddadoor

@Musing Im guessing it is benzo withdrawal? That is the one that people are worried about the most. Sending luck your way ;) Hopefully it gets to you!

Holddadoor

What is the usual shipping time for something that is coming from the UK? What port does it usually go through?

jaders

Exalted member
What is the usual shipping time for something that is coming from the UK? What port does it usually go through?

It depends on where YOU live, which POE it will hit . It can land at any one of the places altho if you’re in the east, you’re unlikely to hit LA. (Altho I’ve seen that happen too, but it’s rare.)

Timewise is another “anybody’s guess.” My experience is that, if the mail isn’t too backed up, (like the holidays) 2 weeks is the general rule altho it can easily come in less time. Rarely over two weeks unless it gets stalled somewhere.

As far as who’s had LL’s? These days it’s rare if you DON’T get the occasional one, sadly. Altho I’ve been damn lucky since it’s been at least a year and a half since I’ve had our government steal my stuff.

You gotta have a tough mind for this these days, imho. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend NOT tracking your item, if you can force yourself to avoid it. It’s the most torturous part and my attitude is - what will be will be so why put yourself thru the daily anxiety?

Just my thoughts. Wishing you the very best tho - especially with your new “maiden voyage.” 🙏 It sure shouldn’t be this hard…😔

Musing

Honorable member
@Holddadoor Not coming from the uk and not benzo wd's. (although I take them but am well stocked). I am in a constant state of extreme pain, anxiety, depression, sadness, I have gone through 3 deaths in a short amount of time, I could go on and on. Every day is a chore. Yes, the deaths were my 2 retired show horses (I used to be able to ride, years ago) and our beloved cat, and now her sister is mourning tooo. My husband and I don't have children and all of our animals, and we have many ---are our children and they are all getting old.

My pack did not come today. I really, really hate wd's. And afterwards (wd's) everything I mentioned above is amplified so much that I can barely get out of bed. When I have my meds I can function, work, feel some happiness and emotions, but I don't know if I can stand to send another huge chunk of change when the chances of it getting here are iffy. Crap. I would move but my industry is in this state, or at least my contacts. I need the meds to work. Before covid everything was fine, meds came right on time, every time, and I did that for years. Now its a mess and I have become more of a mess as the years go by my body gets more problematic. I fantasize about moving to a country where they rx pain meds for people like me, who can barely walk without strong opiates. I will stop now as I am crying.

Last edited:

Holddadoor

@Holddadoor Not coming from the uk and not benzo wd's. (although I take them but am well stocked). I am in a constant state of extreme pain, anxiety, depression, sadness, I have gone through 3 deaths in a short amount of time, I could go on and on. Every day is a chore. Yes, the deaths were my 2 retired show horses (I used to be able to ride, years ago) and our beloved cat, and now her sister is mourning tooo. My husband and I don't have children and all of our animals, and we have many ---are our children and they are all getting old.

My pack did not come today. I really, really hate wd's. And afterwards everything I mentioned above is amplified so much that I can barely get out of bed. When I have my meds I can function, work, feel some happiness and emotions, but I don't know if I can stand to send another huge chunk of change when the chances of it getting here are iffy. Crap. I would move but my industry is in this state, or at least my contacts. I need the meds to work. Before covid everything was fine, meds came right on time, every time, and I did that for years. Now its a mess and I have become more of a mess as the years go by my body gets more problematic. I fantasize about moving to a country where they rx pain meds for people like me, who can barely walk without strong opiates. I will stop now as I am crying.
That is horrible!! I am so sorry that you are going through this! Are you tracking your package? Where is the last place that it was at if you are tracking it. I never take pain meds, so I dont know what you are going through, but do know a lot about withdrawals and the emotional toll that it will place on someone. I am thinking about you and sending prayers your way. I hope you get your package soon so you get some relief. If you ever need to just vent, you can always send me a DM.

Holddadoor

It depends on where YOU live, which POE it will hit . It can land at any one of the places altho if you’re in the east, you’re unlikely to hit LA. (Altho I’ve seen that happen too, but it’s rare.)

Timewise is another “anybody’s guess.” My experience is that, if the mail isn’t too backed up, (like the holidays) 2 weeks is the general rule altho it can easily come in less time. Rarely over two weeks unless it gets stalled somewhere.

As far as who’s had LL’s? These days it’s rare if you DON’T get the occasional one, sadly. Altho I’ve been damn lucky since it’s been at least a year and a half since I’ve had our government steal my stuff.

You gotta have a tough mind for this these days, imho. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend NOT tracking your item, if you can force yourself to avoid it. It’s the most torturous part and my attitude is - what will be will be so why put yourself thru the daily anxiety?

Just my thoughts. Wishing you the very best tho - especially with your new “maiden voyage.” 🙏 It sure shouldn’t be this hard…😔
Well, I dont think that I will have to worry about it going through LA. Thank you for the heads up. I am thinking really hard about this purchase and my "maiden voyage" LOL. 2 weeks does not seem that bad. The average was 21 days about 10 years ago. Watching your tracking app on your phone and watching it sit in customer ROFL. Oh the fun times

Musing

Honorable member
@Holddadoor uk paks go through what has been considered the good poe (think east).

The packs that are not showing up do not have tns, they believe they get less scrutiny, which I think has merit. But la poe seems to be catching everything. They have hand held x-rays, and with the amount of biz this vendor does, they do some stealth but I wish it was a bit better. We have talked about it and they have tried different things, but here I am....waiting again.

Holddadoor

Is it better to have them tracked or not? The recent order that I placed is going to be tracked. It is from the UK. I have it being sent to a PO Box and then shipped to me. Is it more likely to get seized if it is tracked or is this just all in our heads? The V said that it will be sent out on Monday. So as long as it says "label created" I will be shocked after reading what others have said. This is my first order in a long time, so interested in seeing what port it goes to and how long the shipping is.

jaders

Exalted member
Is it better to have them tracked or not? The recent order that I placed is going to be tracked. It is from the UK. I have it being sent to a PO Box and then shipped to me. Is it more likely to get seized if it is tracked or is this just all in our heads? The V said that it will be sent out on Monday. So as long as it says "label created" I will be shocked after reading what others have said. This is my first order in a long time, so interested in seeing what port it goes to and how long the shipping is.

Personally I think it’s better to have it untracked. Looks less “valuable,” so MAYBE less scrutiny. But I’m not sure it makes too much difference. If I really trust the vendor I don’t need it sent with tracking cuz like I said - I don’t track unless it’s gone on way too long. But I like to look back at the tracking after I got it too - just for more info.

Before CBP turned into such fascists and almost everything arrived I never even gave the mailing side of it a second thought. All I worried about were finding inexpensive but solid vendors.

Oh the good ol dayz…😜

Wishing you the best of newbie luck!!! 🙏

Last edited:

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
Hadn’t placed an order for a while - but ended up going forward with one after some back n forth on the latest - and feeling comfortable with the replies.
They sent it out last Tues. or Wed.

I decided to look on I. D. last nite to see if there’s been any updates… and FML, it’s in L/A!

I was too frustrated to check the shipping thread after that - but logged in a couple of times today, & spent 20 minutes or so getting caught up on recent intel earlier today.

Depressing to say the least :/

Before updating here,, I just checked ID again for any possible updates - and glad I did.. as these fellas pulled through once again.

In n out of L / A just under 6hrs, and should be at local hub tomorrow AM, and land Tues. So if no hiccups, it’ll be 6-7 days from start to finish. Not sure if it’s just random luck - but I’ll take it.

I had already tempered expectations, telling myself I’ll need to wait a couple weeks for an update, or to know if it made it through.
Even my last one I placed w/ them last June, spent a month in N/ Y before busting free.

Best of luck to those waiting for any updates from this shithole ISC, and hope it makes it thru to you unscathed.

jaders

Exalted member
Hadn’t placed an order for a while - but ended up going forward with one after some back n forth on the latest - and feeling comfortable with the replies.
They sent it out last Tues. or Wed.

I decided to look on I. D. last nite to see if there’s been any updates… and FML, it’s in L/A!

I was too frustrated to check the shipping thread after that - but logged in a couple of times today, & spent 20 minutes or so getting caught up on recent intel earlier today.

Depressing to say the least :/

In n out of L / A just under 6hrs, and should be at local hub tomorrow AM, and land Tues. So if no hiccups, it’ll be 6-7 days from start to finish. Not sure if it’s just random luck - but I’ll take it.

I had already tempered expectations, telling myself I’ll need to wait a couple weeks for an update, or to know if it made it through.
Even my last one I placed w/ them last June, spent a month in N/ Y before busting free.

Best of luck to those waiting for any updates from this shithole ISC, and hope it makes it thru to you unscathed.

Somebody was telling me they think hitting the POE's on the weekend is fortuitous. Maybe that's true - even here? So glad for any successes. Is this a vendor who uses some added stealth? Or did you REALLY get lucky? :p

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
@jaders
If I remember back when I used to order from ‘Saviors’.. I would hate it when my packs would land on a weekend. They always seemed to get caught if that happened.

It could be that they always would get caught regardless of the timing. (Read up a bit on that thread last nite too - can’t believe all the trouble people are still having. Sounds like they’re starting to get sick of all the confiscated orders, & not ordering anymore from them, like I did).

I don’t remember the last time I placed an order w/ that outfit - probably well over a year now. Losing consecutive letters gets old really fast.

Oh, and your 2nd question… It’s 99% due to their stealth. That, and How they ship it.

I won’t know if this one’s been opened or not until I get it. My 1st ever order from them was opened, but taped back up and sent on its way.

I’m thinking because this letter processed thru so quickly, that it was never even touched.

But it’s the first one I’ve had go thru L/A from them, and that place sniffs out EVERYTHING!
So, I wasn’t feeling too hopeful about it. (It’s already at my regional, so should have it tomorrow. 7 days is a record w/ this one).

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks