Justbuymeds.net (may or may not be the now inactive Justbuymeds.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

DavidEd

Hi all, I am David and I am very new to the forum. I need soma 500mg and tramadol 100mg n 200mg.
I have looked a lot but have found a place Justbuymeds.com . Please get back with more info about them if you know.
The price seems fine and they have good reviews but not sure if I should buy.

Thanks in advance

DavidEd

www.justbuymeds.com

Hi

Have any one ordered from this pharmacy? I was just checking with them and found the prices to be really attractive and
was trying to place a small order for the first time to check if they are genuine but could not place the order using the credit card
as they only have the echeck payment option and lead me to the echeck form page at checkout. I tried to place the order using a
wrong account number and the echeck got declined and I got a call form their bank about the verification of the transaction and
they informed me that the transaction got declined due to wrong account number. Then I checked my order status on their website and it was cancelled.
Then I placed another small order with the correct account number and it got through and got a call from their bank again for the verification and verified with them
and my echeck got approved by their bank and my account shows the correct amount of the order. They have just processed and shipped my order as per order status on their website
and have received a tracking number.

They seem to be really good if they deliver good quality. The prices are good but they have additional shipping charges for additional quantity multiple of 90.

I was very curious to know if anyone have ordered through them. As I need the medication for my Christmas Holidays I wanted to make sure I did the right thing.

Waiting for more information.

Thanks in advance...:) and Wish U All A Merry Christmas

David Ed

Shayna

Exalted member
I don't know anything about this site's reputation, @DavidEd - but I did very briefly look at their selection.

To me, it looks like these items can be found at known reputable IOPs.

I hope you find what you are seeking!

Kris

Exalted member
@DavidEd I merged the two threads that you've created for this pharmacy. Please do not create more threads for this pharmacy.

Katelyn440

@DavidEd Just wondering what your experience with Just buymeds.com was? I ordered from them a few days ago but worry about being ripped off.

Raindrop71

Lapsed Senior Member
Their site is misleading in that it looks like you can pay by CC, that is, until you go to checkout and echeck is the only option available. Too bad as they have fantastic prices and I'd prolly give them a try if they had other payment options.

jmdoubleu

I will step up and vouch for them...they are awesome. I totally trust them which is a lot to say for an online pharmacy. I've been ordering from them for a couple years and have never had an issue. Always on time. Earlier this year I had a package that never showed up and they re-shipped it no problem.

H20shed65

Famous PRer
I will step up and vouch for them...they are awesome. I totally trust them which is a lot to say for an online pharmacy. I've been ordering from them for a couple years and have never had an issue. Always on time. Earlier this year I had a package that never showed up and they re-shipped it no problem.

So, we have a TOTAL of 11 posts, combined, none specific, singing this vendor's praises, from members who've been here longer than most?

But nobody thought to report the details of a SINGLE TRANSACTION? Too busy running to the Mail Box I Guess. :rolleyes:

Really???????

Lost1

Lapsed Senior Member
Their site is misleading in that it looks like you can pay by CC, that is, until you go to checkout and echeck is the only option available. Too bad as they have fantastic prices and I'd prolly give them a try if they had other payment options.

Fantastic prices?

Really???????

Japaholic

Eminent member
If its sounding too good to be true, it probably is! Bunk meds are usually cheaper than the real deal. Thats merely an observation and not aimed specifically at this site.

HarryIrene

Renowned member
They have been around awhile....My uneducated guess would be they gotta' be doing something kinda' right, somewhere, to still have a pulse as a business. I've never ordered anything from them in all the years I have seen them around, so no review or anything. @Raindrop71 brings up some great points. They can jump off a bridge before they get my bank account number to make an order.,I saw the CC thing too..I get a weird vibe and always have for some reason. Might just be me....I just keep on Truckin'

mom5cats

Yes, I know it.

Hi all, I am David and I am very new to the forum. I need soma 500mg and tramadol 100mg n 200mg.
I have looked a lot but have found a place Justbuymeds.com . Please get back with more info about them if you know.
The price seems fine and they have good reviews but not sure if I should buy.

Thanks in advance

I have used them for some time now to order tramadol and Soma (carisoprodol) and have always had a positive experience with them. As with most sites overseas, it can take anywhere from 12-20 days to get an order, so be sure to place your order in plenty of time so as not to run out. I usually place another order as soon as I receive one, since it takes two weeks to get it and that's all I order at one time due to the price. The price for the drugs is cheap, but the shipping is expensive. However, it's still cheaper than all other sites I've compared except for SuperDrugSaver, and they seem to have gone out of business. At least I cannot find a site for them anymore. You have to pay by e-check, but I've had no problem with that at all. The next day after you place an order, their e-check site will call you to confirm that it is really you placing the order. They have never overcharged me over what the total of my order is, and I've never had any problem with anyone else getting my information.

Anyway, the quality of the drugs I get is pretty good for overseas drugs - still not as good, I think, as American drugs, but very good for overseas drugs. If you have a prescription for American drugs, there are a number of sites that are better, but if you don't, this is a good site to use. The reason I use this site is because I've changed jobs three times in two years, with different insurance at each job requiring me to go to different doctors, and since I've changed doctors so often, all doctors think I'm just drug-seeking if I ask for a prescription, despite my explaining to each doctor why I had to change, and all refuse to give me a script. Nine months ago I had to quit working altogether because of the pain, and I have no insurance at all and can't afford doctors' fees and out-of-pocket prescriptions. So, I have to order from overseas, even though it is illegal.

Don't even get me started on Obozocare! According to the website to apply, because I don't have any income, I don't qualify for the subsidy, and the cost of the cheapest insurance is $400/mo. And that's with a $6500 deductible (less than I would spend for doctors' visits) and a 35% copay after that. And they call that AFFORDABLE ?!!!

Good luck to you!

timbletoes

Banned
Amazing the gleaming reviews come from one time posters...I would NEVER mess with it if they have to send in plants and shills....That is a red flag...

H20shed65

Famous PRer
and so articulate too! i'm impressed, @Lost1, aren't you? someone's made a careful study of posting techniques. . .

Jeez-

I hate to say it, but this place actually looks semi-legit. They've been around a while. The bigger issue is the fact that you could purchase BRAND VERSIONS of most of these medications at your local Kroger WITHOUT an RX plan and probably pay far less than what these fools are asking for the generic versions!

Lord-They should change their name to wwx.OVERPRICEDGENERICSFORTHEWEALTHY.COMMMM :D:D:D