• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Ksalol Xanax 1mg

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Dougfresh

Lapsed Senior Member
I have never had these before and the photos I have seen aren't helping me much. Are these smooth on both sides or is there a score to split them? Has anyone tried to split them with a pill splitter if not scored.

Thanks

Cash

Exalted member
I probably won't be able to help you identify it, but I bet a picture would help others :)

Chancer

Exalted member
Ksolol
@Dougfresh are tiny blue round pills with no score or letters. Not every country like the UK and US have a rule that pills must be numbered or letters and the country that makes them are one such country!

I am assuming you got them from P or D so they should be fine and if not, let them know but, recently there doesn't seem to be any issues with them....I think you need to use the human Mass Spectrometer I.e, try one for scientific purposes :D :)

Dougfresh

Lapsed Senior Member
Thanks folks! My typical dose is .5mg, so splitting them helps me out. Looks like footballs are better suited. Just got to find good ones at a good price. Thanks again.

Chancer

Exalted member
Love high jacking H's posts lol

Generic Name: Alprazolam
Strength: 1 mg
Manufacturer: Galenica, Serbia
Trade Name: Ksalol (Xalol)
Type: Antianxiety
Size (mm): 6 (diameter)
Comment: Image courtesy of ACEY. Very small, round, blueish & potent.

@Dougfresh

Courtesy Pharmer.Org

In addition, the pills are more off a light blue COLOUR @H20shed65 lol but, the pictures can sometimes not show them properly in colour! Your being too nice H......keep the abuse at Snooties lol!!

H, if a pill is not scored...can you still half them lovely??

Last edited:

SedateMe

Honorable member
I agree, aren't they lovely? so cute yet potent

@Dougfresh
Here let me help you, yes they can be split with a good quality sharp pill splitter. They have a V shape rubber guard that aligns the pill, it takes practice though and still its hard to get cuts as good as scored tabs. Being 6mm in diameter does not help either and the pills are pretty hard. They are extremely bitter and will make you gag if you keep em in your mouth long enough.

Word of advice don't be a jerk when somone tries to help you out, not gonna do you much good as new member asking for help as you may be missing out on some very helpful resources. :) my 2 cents

Also, the search bar is your friend. advance search, check box marked "posts", check box " within X months" 3 is a good number. Since you are asking about serbian meds logically, you might want to search "serbian" and specifically "ksalol" and you would have found my post and others above.

Welcome to the seniors section.

Last edited:

Chancer

Exalted member
excellent advice!

@Chancer

Here in the US , we generally tell patients that if a tablet is NOT scored, not to split them because it can result in uneven distribution of medication. However, as a practical matter, most tablets ( except ER, CR, CONTIN, SR, etc ) can be split safely.
:)

Thanks H, your being too nice are you saving it for Snooties!?! Lol :eek:

Carter

Renowned member
In addition, the pills are more off a light blue COLOUR @H20shed65 ...................................

H, if a pill is not scored...can you still half them lovely??

If you want get something close to a 50/50 cut and minimize '"waste" (powder from scoring and snapping them after scoring) Recco a high quality pill cutter. Pills are small and relatively hard (if still fresh).. Set up a a little production line and cut a week or two worth at a time.

Just my humble suggestion. (or just titrate a days worth if thats an even one or two pills and skip the cutting hassle).

C

Dougfresh

Lapsed Senior Member
@SedateMe

Sorry that you felt i was being a dick. I didn't mean to cone across as one. I use this crappy phone to post 70% off the time so if i do seen short it is definitely not intentional. I appreciate all the feedback and info all have been given in this topic. Sedateme, please pm me what I said that bothered you so I don't do it again.

SedateMe

Honorable member
@SedateMe

Sorry that you felt i was being a dick. I didn't mean to cone across as one. I use this crappy phone to post 70% off the time so if i do seen short it is definitely not intentional. I appreciate all the feedback and info all have been given in this topic. Sedateme, please pm me what I said that bothered you so I don't do it again.

@Dougfresh, just giving some advice is all. You said nothing to offend me and I just wanted to help.

downhomeguy

Lapsed Senior Member
I've tried the 2mg Gadors and was impressed very much, but I haven't taken any benzo in several months. I have about 5 - 2mg Gadors left that I have stored really well.

As soon as I find a reliable source (I have not ordered from that part of the world before) of good quality Ksalol's I'm going to get the smallest count possible and test them at various intervals just to see which one works for me the best. I say that because we know everyone is different.

It should be a pretty good test since I very rarely take benzo's. At least not sice the 70's when quaaludes were 50 cents a piece. I think 30 years should be enough time for them to clear out.

Other than the domestic Actavis and Greenstones, the Gadors and Ksalols are without a doubt the most popular and have the most claims of being the most potent. Hopefully we will see soon, but I'm pretty cautious when it comes to ordering things from unknown vendors.

I will get it figured out.

Nickel

Eminent member
I cut these in half all the time. I use a boxcutter blade. Buy them in packs of 5 from Ace Hardware. They cut anything and everything.

Cassius Scapulas

pill cutters.

you can find them at your local pharmacy/drug store.
very helpful because the tray catches all the blank powder.

or you can always crush em and split em and cap em but that takes like 1obajillionskajillion minutes.

blink1982

If they are indeed the same formulations as Xanax -- then why don't they have the same BITTER taste?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Also, I'd like to know if my pills are of the Ksalol variety. They are light blue, round, have no inscriptions, only a straight line down the middle of one side, blank on the other side.

They were described as 1mg xanaxs, but I highly doubt that.

Last edited:

Denman

Eminent member
Ahhh, wow, I have not seen a Ksalol in a while! Used to love em! The Gador alps are still the best bang for ur buck tho, hand down, IMO

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks