• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Ksalol Xanax 1mg

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Kermit S

Eminent member
@Delta L1011
Am glad i don,t take xanax anymore. Stick to one benzo is always best and the least amount..
But i never had a bad Ksalol. They have always been solid...
good luck
@dinger and @seashells "The magic word is mfg G A D O R for the a*p 2 mg "soap bars", made at
Gad*r S.A., D*rwin 429, 1414 Buenos Aires A R G E N * I N A , & my 2nd close choice, is now behind
a country, once behind the "Iron Curtain" as K A S o L o L mfg by Galenika !!!!
Miss those G A D O R S. 😒

dinger

Honorable member
@Delta L1011
Am glad i don,t take xanax anymore. Stick to one benzo is always best and the least amount..
But i never had a bad Ksalol. They have always been solid...
good luck
@dinger and @seashells "The magic word is mfg G A D O R for the a*p 2 mg "soap bars", made at
Gad*r S.A., D*rwin 429, 1414 Buenos Aires A R G E N * I N A , & my 2nd close choice, is now behind
a country, once behind the "Iron Curtain" as K A S o L o L mfg by Galenika !!!!
Miss those G A D O R S. 😒
During my lets say my " benzo poly use days lol" never tried the " gadors" or "bagos"... on the zanny genetics!!...
Done all EU brands though up to 2mg.... I have to say over the years of reading about them, they must have been good...
I used to love Bromazepam 6mg x 3.... ( akoild skojpe) ( green ufo shaped) mee loved them!!

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
@mallaidh take a look at the section of this forum named Quality Control, under it a subforum called Pill Identifier
There is a post there by DOUGFRESH
which addresses your question and several responses. Generally they are considered the best of the best.

SandraMccoy

Right here let me assist you, yes they can be divided with a high quality sharp pill splitter. They have a V form rubber guard that straightens the pill, it takes practice though and also still its tough to obtain cuts like scored tabs. Being 6mm in diameter does not aid either and the pills are rather hard. They are extremely bitter and will make you gag if you maintain em in your mouth enough time.

Chancer

Exalted member
@dinger I just bought some 3mg Bromazepam, I'm a Bromazepam virgin so I figured, what the hell 😎
Wow, why did no-one tell me about these? 🀨
I'm putting you all on the naughty list. πŸ™ƒ

Chancer

Exalted member
I never had Gadors, they must have been before my time. I feel left out πŸ˜” I love the Pfizer's and Ksalol. 😎

Chancer

Exalted member
@SandraMccoy I actually chew mine to make them work quicker 😳(its a psychological thing). 🀣
I'm so immune to the taste now. It also helps you identify them when you try a new vendor, the taste test is invaluable.

Trying to split them would defo be a nightmare but a little patience and a decent pill cutter could work. Although, without the scoreline you won't get a guaranteed 50% ect. I've halfed pills without a scoreline and didn't notice any dramatic differences, when they are being made/mixed they must generally even out? 😎

dinger

Honorable member
@dinger I just bought some 3mg Bromazepam, I'm a Bromazepam virgin so I figured, what the hell 😎
For me Bromazepam was better that Diaz....But i can remember at the time i done some research!! Many hours lol...
( price list).... I have not tried the 3mg versions only the 6mg versions.....i started on 1 on that...Then 2......

Most of the generics brands are fine.....But stay clear of Hemofarm generics!! there bromaz are crap!!

Chancer

Exalted member
@dinger Thanks for the heads up. I got the 3mg ,Roche/Lexotanil. The 3mg was a little blah but once i took the second, the 6mg was like wow. These are seriously underrated. 😎
It was like going from a 2mg valium to a 10 mg, that how profound the difference was. I"m finding it difficult trying to find a other benzo that I could give a fair equal comparison too?

Reactions: OTM

dinger

Honorable member
@dinger Thanks for the heads up. I got the 3mg ,Roche/Lexotanil. The 3mg was a little blah but once i took the second, the 6mg was like wow. These are seriously underrated. 😎
It was like going from a 2mg valium to a 10 mg, that how profound the difference was. I"m finding it difficult trying to find a other benzo that I could give a fair equal comparison too...
There is not much the same. As bromazepam in benzo land i think... When i done some research at the time that.
It was one the most abused benzos...Over in france...Am not sure if its prescribed here..Some thing tells me does not.
Same as xaxax and kpins..... Have not used bromazepam a few years now....but there is a big difference compared to Diazepam...
It more prefound....

heavymetalviolet

Honorable member
@heavymetalviolet Me too, Ksalols are my go-to fave. But these were a brand new experience. I'm not trying to entice/push/be a bad influence but, I would advice trying just for the experience. 😁
Interesting. I've never even seen them offered at any of my standard go-to places, so I wouldn't have the first clue where to find em (and yes I'm in the senior area).

Hi~Tide

Lapsed Senior Member
If they are indeed the same formulations as Xanax -- then why don't they have the same BITTER taste?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Also, I'd like to know if my pills are of the Ksalol variety. They are light blue, round, have no inscriptions, only a straight line down the middle of one side, blank on the other side.

They were described as 1mg xanaxs, but I highly doubt that.
All of the ksalols I’ve seen had no score, just blue tablets smooth on each side. You seem to be familiar with the taste and your instinct is right. I’m not sure what to tell you about how to find out what they contain but be careful as it could be a RC (research chemical) benzo.

Kermit S

Eminent member
If they are indeed the same formulations as Xanax -- then why don't they have the same BITTER taste?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Also, I'd like to know if my pills are of the Ksalol variety. They are light blue, round, have no inscriptions, only a straight line down the middle of one side, blank on the other side.

They were described as 1mg xanaxs, but I highly doubt that.
All of the ksalols I’ve seen had no score, just blue tablets smooth on each side. You seem to be familiar with the taste and your instinct is right. I’m not sure what to tell you about how to find out what they contain but be careful as it could be a RC (research chemical) benzo.
I have never seen a ksalol with a score down the middle

Chancer

Exalted member
I've also never seen a score line. I'm unsure if they do 2mg but I've never heard of 2mg Ksalol, only ever 1mg (no scoreline). I would say they are probably fake unless someone has better information. Be extremely careful, they could literally be any RC in any strength thus deadly. At least if you actually buy an RC and know what it is you can stay as safe (ish) as possible.

Kenjamin

I have a question regarding these. I got them in a letter, and they are different than my usuals. Has anyone tasted these. I know taste is subjective. But these I received have almost no taste, which has me suspicious. I parked them and am waiting for some reagent to test, just to be safe.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks