• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Lapsed status being reintroduced for Senior Members with less than 1,000 reputation points

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

CrayonBox

Distinguished member
You have 1766 Reputation points - click on your user name on the top right of any page. When the page opens, look for a tab labeled About Me. Scroll down to the section named Statistics. You will find it there.

Also take a few minutes to check out some of the other information there.

Hope this helps - Pete
Thank you for this. I’ve been trying to figure out out my reputation points for some months now. Just looked at it now cuz of your help. Thanks again.

Juno08

Lapsed Senior Member
My status just lapsed - I hadn’t made a post in a while; life got in the way! I definitely understand why it’s necessary, it just threw me for a loop when I logged back in the other day. Hoping to get back soon! Guess I’ll be making 30 posts lol ??

Sheena

Exalted member
In order to encourage our Senior Members to stay engaged with the site, I have turned back on the forum function which demotes inactive Senior Members with less than 1,000 reputation points after 90 days of inactivity. If you do not log in AND post at least once every 90 days your account will be demoted to "Lapsed Senior Member" status. This means you will be unable to access the Senior Members' area of the site until you make 30 new forum posts. Once you make 30 forum posts, you will regain your full Senior Member status within one hour (the system only upgrades accounts once per hour). Senior Members with over 1,000 reputation points have lifetime immunity from being demoted. You will get an email and PM warning a few days before the demotion happens, so please make sure the email address you registered with your forum account is up to date.

I will not lift the "lapsed" status manually for anyone from now on, so please don't PM me with requests!

I understand why this is necessary. But I am confused because it hasn't been 90 days since I signed in and I also have 1922 in reputation points. There seems to have been a problem with my e-mail which I think I have corrected now but it took all my points (I think) away and made me a new member according to the message I received. Can anyone help? :(

MagicPeepers

Lapsed Senior Member
I noticed complaints that the senior section isn't getting the kind of activity it used to - hence the new lapse rule. Does anyone think the reason for the quiet is that the resources are drying up and there isn't as much to share as there used to be? Or that maybe the Seniors are talking privately amongst themselves to protect the few sources they have? It makes sense to me :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I understand why this is necessary. But I am confused because it hasn't been 90 days since I signed in and I also have 1922 in reputation points. There seems to have been a problem with my e-mail which I think I have corrected now but it took all my points (I think) away and made me a new member according to the message I received. Can anyone help? :(

This is a different issue relating to having a working email address associated with your forum account. I PMed you about it. :)

Brax

Distinguished member
@Admin,

I will send you a PM about it. I had to revalidate my email address and a number of things went wrong. I was a senior member, according to the the PMs I have been accepted as a member ! But I´m no longer a senior member. Fix it, please ?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Admin,

I will send you a PM about it. I had to revalidate my email address and a number of things went wrong. I was a senior member, according to the the PMs I have been accepted as a member ! But I´m no longer a senior member. Fix it, please ?

Your account looks back to normal now Brax, it must have taken a few minutes for some numbers associated with your account to be recalculated by the website system after you confirmed your email address. I will follow up by PM.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
There were some problems with how this worked before on the old forum. I have just made about 300 members with reputation scores above 1,000 into permanent Senior Members, immune from demotion to Lapsed Senior Member status. If this affects you then you would have gotten a PM about it from me. :)

jc776

Eminent member
I went 90 days without posting, sorry, this is a good place to distract myself. Ironically I haven't ordered meds but this place is a good place to come and hang out regardless.

LightUser99

Lapsed Senior Member
Are the updates to lapsed status automatically applied? Also has anyone expressed concern that their posts show up from this forum on Twitter# regardless if they’re a member of that community or not?

rosemarysbaby

Lapsed Senior Member
ugh I lapsed,my computer, and tv broke. I missed everyone so much.Hope to be senior status again soon. :)

tycho

Honorable member
Also has anyone expressed concern that their posts show up from this forum on Twitter# regardless if they’re a member of that community or not?

I have never heard that this is the case. Is this true? Admin?

bem

Distinguished member
It only takes 30 posts. Just make sure they are long enough and contain substance.

@Admin How many characters does a post have to be to count?

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks