• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Lonely

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Veejur

Distinguished member
hello....anyone out there?

Lonely lonely lonely.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................well ok then what do I say if it is just solitudude and lonely feelings..........
I finally fell asleep (good for migraine) or I would have responded

JulerBr

I feel shit today as well ,hope I will pass the attacks quite good and stay calm,I take my pills this is how I can pass everyday.Yesterday one someone close i was on graveyards and feel small panic attack ,this is frustrating me and demotivating me.

Bluebell

That Snail Is Fast
destined to ride this horse for a while I guess. not intending to be offensive but a friend is hard to find and then keep.
big ole full moon out there tonight and that always make lonelyness more intense, for those that do not understand just stay aaway.

Lethe

Lapsed Senior Member
It looks like most of this thread is pretty old but as a fellow sufferer, I wanted to raise my fist for mental health.

BTW, seroquel/quetiapine is pretty good for inducing sleep. The only real complain I've heard from anyone I know is that there can be a little bit of a "hangover." I think that means feeling more sluggish than usual when waking up.

But it's not a good drug if you're looking to lose or maintain your weight since it gives most people very serious munchies.

truthergirl888

Honorable member
It really is hard to make friends in real life these days. I live alone and am physically challenged, so really don't get out to meet anyone. I find that when I do go out, no one seems to want to connect and it is almost like a part of being human, you know with an empathy and a kindness or even a concern for others has diminished. I know people have been in trauma with what has happened in the last couple of years, however I think all of the restrictions like social distancing and masks have taken it's toll. I have no idea what others are experiencing, or if I am way off base.. it just seems very off to me.. and yes it does get very lonely.

Soundsoul

It really is hard to make friends in real life these days. I live alone and am physically challenged, so really don't get out to meet anyone. I find that when I do go out, no one seems to want to connect and it is almost like a part of being human, you know with an empathy and a kindness or even a concern for others has diminished. I know people have been in trauma with what has happened in the last couple of years, however I think all of the restrictions like social distancing and masks have taken it's toll. I have no idea what others are experiencing, or if I am way off base.. it just seems very off to me.. and yes it does get very lonely.
Yes, the last couple of years have been difficult. Social distancing has distanced a lot from the social circle. A group of 10 is now merely down to 4, everyone has a horror story to share. Lonely times, difficult times!!

nanika

My best escape from loneliness is studying smth online with groups of people - even without actual conversations it helps a lot.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks