• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Looking for New Vendor?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

ThatStrangeWolf

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi,

I am fairly new to PR but have been active on some other forums. I am not sure if this is the correct place for this message however I am looking to source a reliable vendor out there. I have looked through to the forum but cannot see if there is perhaps a certain area where vendors are discussed or info I may obtain.

I know many are in the same boat searching for reputable vendors and I am hoping that I could possibly be pointed in the right direction.

Uncle Rob

Hi ThatStrangeWolf and welcome to the forum. This site has a good depth of reliable vendors as well as many friendly and helpful members. I am sure you are aware there is a Senior Section that has many resources that are not available in the open forums, please read up on the requirements to gain access to this section, I can assure you it's worth the effort.

In the meantime, and I can speak from experience on this, the search function will be a great aid to you. When I first joined I went through many old threads, and it's kind of like mining, I ended up finding a great vendor through doing this, that I still presently use, even after making it to Senior status. Make an effort to help where you can and don't be shy about posting in some of the general forums. Good luck!

Captain Planet

Distinguished member
Hi,

I am fairly new to PR but have been active on some other forums. I am not sure if this is the correct place for this message however I am looking to source a reliable vendor out there. I have looked through to the forum but cannot see if there is perhaps a certain area where vendors are discussed or info I may obtain.

I know many are in the same boat searching for reputable vendors and I am hoping that I could possibly be pointed in the right direction.
Hi ThatStrangeWolf,

It depends on what you're looking for. Vendors that sell non-scheduled medications are discusssed in these 2 sections:

Vendors that sell scheduled medications are only discussed in the Senior Members section.

ThatStrangeWolf

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi ThatStrangeWolf and welcome to the forum. This site has a good depth of reliable vendors as well as many friendly and helpful members. I am sure you are aware there is a Senior Section that has many resources that are not available in the open forums, please read up on the requirements to gain access to this section, I can assure you it's worth the effort.

In the meantime, and I can speak from experience on this, the search function will be a great aid to you. When I first joined I went through many old threads, and it's kind of like mining, I ended up finding a great vendor through doing this, that I still presently use, even after making it to Senior status. Make an effort to help where you can and don't be shy about posting in some of the general forums. Good luck!
Hi, Many thanks for the info and being so open in giving me some advice on how to proceed going forward and "mining" for some information on vendors etc. I will have to spend some time on the forum and hopefully make it to senior status at some point and be able to access the information required for me to find a reputable vendor going forward.

DBGdefector

I'm new here but as an observation seems these types of sites and forums all work pretty much the same way. I've been a member of DBG for a few years and over there you had to donate and become a sponsor in order to access the areas with valuable info that would help you in your search. Here you have to spend time making a certain # of posts to become a "senior" member and gain access to that type of info. I can understand their reasoning behind the practice at both of them but does it really make sense? With one, if you want in you gotta cough up some loot and your in for a years worth of browsing, after that it's time for dues again. The other one you just have to babble a bit on a bunch of threads till you reach the required # of posts and Voila! But you have to stay active or lose your status.

It makes you wonder why all the hurtles, well, I guess it's a way of vetting new members to the group but is it really effective? I dunno but whether you pay or chat your way to the treasure chest I think I'd prefer the PR method, it doesn't feel like ransom. Just my opinion.

bayram61

@DBGdefector I find both strategies really hurting and blocking newcomers :( I'd be very happy to contribute to a scientific discussion about meds, etc. but I really don't have anything valuable to add to most things discussed in the "public" part of this forum...

Cryptonian

@DBGdefector I find both strategies really hurting and blocking newcomers :( I'd be very happy to contribute to a scientific discussion about meds, etc. but I really don't have anything valuable to add to most things discussed in the "public" part of this forum...
I prefer the one on this forum instead of Dgb where vendors are shilled at times. 60 posts seem an eternity away but I am certainly going to grind my way to it. I am mostly set with my vendors for most of my needs barring one medication, so the hunt continues. Good luck.

boatbum

Distinguished member
The idea is to weed out pharmacy shills or even LE. Can’t make it too easy to find the info, need to work for it and that actually keeps the information more secure.

seashells

Exalted member
@Cryptonian @boatbum , All you gotta do is read, read and read some more. There are enough threads on this form that you have access to now, you could never read them all.
Find a thread you know something about and build a repor with people. Plus you 2 may teach us something! We like to learn stuff to and hear different opinions. There's always something going on on the PR form to get into. ✌

Cryptonian

@seashells thank you. I have been reading quite a bit, some threads specially related to certain meds from almost 4 years back. The funny threads gimme a chuckle and usually help starting the day in a lighter mood.
Other than Crypto, doubt I can add my 2 cents anywhere lol. Shipping and payment related I might add a bit here and there, vendors mostly no. I have my sources for the last 3 years for majority of my requirements, back up vendors is what I am working on. Praying this crisis Goes away soon though.

jayx

Honorable member
In time you'll find the forums are a great place to find whatever medication you need, even before you are a senior member. Make sure to use the advanced search option.

JulerBr

All you guys says take a use if advanced search function and so on.What is going on,this is some kind of secret society where we need to earn our path and glory?? I got it the part of 60 posts but why so secrecy ,let say admin,mods and the OLDEST are the one who can trust the Youngest. Many are in serious shit and problems with their problems and they dont have even second to take a look over forum.But if admin or elder says ok this and this vendor is good to try to help you somehow instant will be grea.

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
@boatbum Not only that, but it's a good balance between access of information and security of the own forum. I remember my grandma, who's now in the heaven saying "rights are earned with obligations". But we are living in a culture in which we want all fast, now, impatiently. I admit some new users are funny in the way they may think the forum hides the Coke recipe or the secret of the eternal youth. For those impatient people, there's another thing called Deep Web.

Synergistic

Arrogant fact-checker
All you guys says take a use if advanced search function and so on.What is going on,this is some kind of secret society where we need to earn our path and glory?? I got it the part of 60 posts but why so secrecy ,let say admin,mods and the OLDEST are the one who can trust the Youngest. Many are in serious shit and problems with their problems and they dont have even second to take a look over forum.But if admin or elder says ok this and this vendor is good to try to help you somehow instant will be grea.

If you want decent sources for certain meds then you gotta jump through a few hoops that are there for a reason. It keeps bots and shills in check and separates choosy beggars from people who can appreciate taking a little time to participate in order to get the info they need. But the seniors area isn't really a secret and it's definitely not an instant one-stop shop. Some forums make you pay for access to these areas, and aren't as good or as honest as this one. Most people here aren't out to scam you. But you have to participate and earn it. I think that's a good trade-off. Plus there's some really great people here who are helpful.

Alpha29

As someone else said read read and read some more. That is something I have been procrastinating on doing. I need to set aside the time to learn as much information as possible.

Nitram

Lapsed Senior Member
Used to buy Modafinil from Eufinil, havent ordered in a while, only noticed now that they are not around anymore. Anyone knows a source that is as reliable as Eufinil used to be? I really enjoyed their neutral packing (looked like office supplies)!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks