• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Meds19.com - Ivermectin pharmacy

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bratt775

Just to share something which I find good and reliable if you seek Ivermectin as medicine.Vendor only sell Ivermectin for very affordable price If I may say.
Website is in Japanese. But you can reach them trough support on english and order worldwide. Shipping is from Singapore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chancer

Exalted member
I had no idea what Ivermectin was until I Googled it just now. Animal medication used to treat parasites? Why would you want that? May as well just go ahead and drink some bleach!
No, its sold OTC in numerous Countries for humans. Look up your Countries equivalent of the BNF (British National Formula, the UK Docs bible).

Chancer

Exalted member
I had no idea what Ivermectin was until I Googled it just now. Animal medication used to treat parasites? Why would you want that? May as well just go ahead and drink some bleach!
No, its sold OTC in numerous Countries for humans. Look up your Countries equivalent of the BNF (British National Formula, the UK Docs bible).
P.S You would be better served using Duck Duck Go or any alternative to Google, the algorithms are less manipulative.

TheDeadlySidekick

Honorable member
I know Joe Rogan talks about having used it, but the jury is still out.
It may be one of those meds that works for some, but doesn't with others.

Lifeliver

Distinguished member
@hooosier1 airbozed.

That’s really a lousy way to talk to others here. And no one said drinking bleach - at least get the quote right. Btw, Im not of his party, but dislike inaccuracies.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks