• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & WHY IS SANTA PULLING DOLLS OUT OF HIS ASS?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

pinkflower

Eminent member
But @Mrs Parker - please spare a thought for the poor guy with less than 6 or more than 12 sleeping on the sofa. He didn't have a very good time, did he? :(

And that doll is seriously creepy! lol

And where the fuck is @M77? I hope he's ok. @Mecha - remember the fun we had with M77 and Hymen? BEST fun I've ever had on here! Although I really don't know how or what point during that, dear Sis turned into a cross-dressing Frenchman...:confused:

I really do miss him. He had a MASSIVE......brain (god you lot have got filthy minds), plus he was kind and funny and nice and has had such an interesting life!

HAPPY NEW YEAR SIS! LOVE FROM ZIWI. :heart:

Mecha

Renowned member
@pinkflower yes I do miss him too. And yes we did have great fun.

There is a girl around here who takes her men
off-line and plays with them for a while. After some months she drops them like a hot potato. She then comes back here and fines a new plaything, rinse and repeat. The men are too ashamed to come back. Not sure this is what happened to M77. . LOL girlfriend. M

Last edited:

calgal99

Eminent member

off-line and plays with them for a while. After some months she drops them like a hot potato. She then comes back here and fines a new plaything, rinse and repeat. The men are too ashamed to come back. Not sure this is what happened to M77. . LOL girlfriend. M
@Mecha <Report> <Report> <Report>

j/k, love!! HNY to you.

(And to you as well, dear @pinkflower)

Mecha

Renowned member

@Mecha <Report> <Report> <Report>

j/k, love!! HNY to you.

(And to you as well, dear @pinkflower)
Don’t worry girlfriend she’s just a figment of my imagination LOL. oh man do I have a headache, maybe this post wasn’t worth it. HNY to you to sweetheart. xo, M

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks