• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Most potent sleep aid available easily

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mrob1982

Hey all, I'm looking for a sleeping aid to really knock me out as I'm constantly having trouble sleeping (with working shifts) and it's becoming pretty bad now. I've tried Zolpidem in the past and it worked quite well however its not a prescribed drug in the UK and not that easy to get hold of. I've tried other CBD sleeping aids to no avail.
What I want to know is if there is anything else that I can locate quite easily in the UK that will have a similar sort of effect. I don't mind shipping from abroad if I'm sure its a reliable source but the sleeping pills sites in the UK all seem a bit fishy!

FTLsloth

Will second Seroquel at low doses for anyone not wanting to take z-drugs or benzos. Have a friend who gets prescribed 50mg pills and she quarters them and can sleep like a baby. She doesn't experience any side effects at that low a dose, but everyone's different. If you go the benzo route, try and find cinazepam, which is one of the few benzos that doesnt mess with sleep architecture so you go into full REM sleep as normal.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
@enigma is zopiclone easily available in the UK online or via prescription?

Thanks for the advice though guys! Much appreciated! ☺
Hi there. Sorry for delay in responding..Zopiclone is easily available online in the UK.
Cracking down in Canada, Zop is now part of the shit list. Trudeau managed another three years, NDP is pushing for Pharmacare.
Canada usually follows UK initiatives, not in this case

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
Is there a particular reason they are clamping down on it in Canada? Or just the usual controlling ways...
Trudeau govt is over reaching, end game is anyone's guess
> Hubris leader is still controlling; singular commitment to legacy it seems.
edit - Health Canada declared it/reclassified it with an upgraded addiction potential warning.
personal thought - people with alcohol dependencies should avoid this med.

Last edited:

LemonDiesel

Honorable member
WTF, why do these countries keep making things worse? AM i alone in believing that places like the US where they basically made it impossible to get certain meds even if you are on your freakin deathbed. But we have people dying all over everyday from these cheap synthetic drugs.

Thing i dont get about canada is they actually were i believe doing some actual sensible things like making certain narcotic drugs available for safety and started the safe injection places. Harm reduction. But why cant they all just let people have some freedom back, I know people who are normal not addicted not abusing human beings that truly need certain meds and have to resort to playing russian rullette on the street b/c of doctors failing them.

Okay i was going to continue on a tangent but think maybe another thread would be better

Babygoats

I mentioned in another post that I started on a low dose of Seroquel. It can really help for sleep at a low dose. I am up to 50-100mg. I'm sleeping so good on it and it has helped my mood as well. I also like it cause it's easy to shake off in the morning. Over the years, when I took benzos or even benedryl, I would have such a bad hangover. Benzos really negatively impacted my memory too. The great thing about Seroquel is almost any doc will prescribe.

Good luck

Chancer

Exalted member
@enigma is zopiclone easily available in the UK online or via prescription?

Thanks for the advice though guys! Much appreciated! ☺
Yes, however they will only prescribe 7 or 14 days worth at a time. It used to be 28 days but they are getting worst. However, they generally stop working VERY quickly, usually within 3 days so they aren't great for long term use anyway.

Midazolam is very helpful for me and really knocks me out and as mentioned above Halcyon is also very helpful too. Those would be my two recommendations.

SoAndSo

Not a Newbie
Temazepam 30mg does the trick for me nightly, that I'm scripted. Halcion is another good one for the job. Zoplicone. All are fairly easy to come across with a little research on here.

eva

Zolpiclone works best for me, con - very addictive. Zolpidem effs with my memory and my house is always much cleaner the next morning LOL.
Lunesta (ezopiclone) comes in smaller doses but works just as well. I don't know but that may be a better alternative to Zopiclone

LightUser99

Lapsed Senior Member
I break a 200mg Soma in half maybe 3 to 4 times per year for sleep.

Playing true 528Hz music supports sleep for me too. I have little rubber ear buds that are super comfy. That and ditching alcohol have helped my insomnia that I’ve had since as long as I can remember.

LemonDiesel

Honorable member
what the heck, the US sucks right now, its so hard to get a RX script for any benzos that is not for a week or a minimal dose. Other countries got this ish right, we are suffering from an epidemic of fake freaking drugs that are dangerous and doctors not prescribing meds is only making more and more people turn to homemade drugs like fake xanax that god only knows what the f is in it. In europe it doesnt seem like they/ you guys have this huge issue of tons of ODs because it appears you can actually get meds.

@LightUser99 has got a good piece of advice, certain frequencies can be extremely beneficial for sleep and many other things.

tedh

what the heck, the US sucks right now, its so hard to get a RX script for any benzos that is not for a week or a minimal dose. Other countries got this ish right, we are suffering from an epidemic of fake freaking drugs that are dangerous and doctors not prescribing meds is only making more and more people turn to homemade drugs like fake xanax that god only knows what the f is in it. In europe it doesnt seem like they/ you guys have this huge issue of tons of ODs because it appears you can actually get meds.

@LightUser99 has got a good piece of advice, certain frequencies can be extremely beneficial for sleep and many other things.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks