• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Most potent sleep aid available easily

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

ladyhurting

Distinguished member
Ziploclone is good but the metallic aftertaste is terrible. Halcion or zolpidem are my go to meds for those nights when I can’t sleep.
Agreed on the metallic aftertaste, but Zopiclone works effective for uninterrupted sleep! My late husband was grateful for zopiclone, compared its physiological effects to Ambien; zopiclone was the winner for him.

May we all sleep soundly through the nights!

illbananas

Lapsed Senior Member
The strongest one I've personally tried is Halcion, but it's impossible to get prescribed. Pentobarbital is the strongest available on the market in my opinion.

On a side note, has anybody tried Quaaludes? The wikipedia on it last time I checked said they were still made in parts of Africa. If any PR members knows where to get these I would be forever greatful. I am too young to have tried them, but who hasn't watched Wolf of Wall Street and wouldn't want to try them? lol

spex

I’m in the Temazepam club. Commercial name: Restoril. It’s in the benzo family of medications. I’m not sure I’d describe it as powerful, though.

I find it useful to alternate sleep treatments. Temazepam one time, then something else next time. My alternate (this may not be up your alley) is something my local pharmacy carries otc, called Relax and Sleep. They’re tablets made from a combination of valerian root and chamomile, and as lame as that may sound, that pill works.

jannie

Honorable member
WTF, why do these countries keep making things worse? AM i alone in believing that places like the US where they basically made it impossible to get certain meds even if you are on your freakin deathbed. But we have people dying all over everyday from these cheap synthetic drugs.

Thing i dont get about canada is they actually were i believe doing some actual sensible things like making certain narcotic drugs available for safety and started the safe injection places. Harm reduction. But why cant they all just let people have some freedom back, I know people who are normal not addicted not abusing human beings that truly need certain meds and have to resort to playing russian rullette on the street b/c of doctors failing them.

Okay i was going to continue on a tangent but think maybe another thread would be better
Right on you with that, have used trams, soma and some Z sleeping meds without ever getting addicted or abused them since the 90's Can stop taking all of them without going into withdrawals. The responsible users take the hit always. For some reason the government thinks we are all children that can't control ourselves.

illbananas

Lapsed Senior Member
I’m in the Temazepam club. Commercial name: Restoril. It’s in the benzo family of medications. I’m not sure I’d describe it as powerful, though.

I find it useful to alternate sleep treatments. Temazepam one time, then something else next time. My alternate (this may not be up your alley) is something my local pharmacy carries otc, called Relax and Sleep. They’re tablets made from a combination of valerian root and chamomile, and as lame as that may sound, that pill works.
I am with you @spex . Personally, I am in the Temazepam club as well. It is the most "powerful" one I've found my primary care is willing to prescribe. Ambient causes me to wake up in four hours. Lunesta does nothing. Trazadone makes me feel awful.

I think your description of it is perfect, I would not describe it as "powerful" but it gets the job done if you lay down and make an attempt to go to sleep. It is by no means a knock out drug.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
I use "Kirkland Sleep Aid" every night.

Ordered it online, and I alternate between half a Benadryl and half a Kirkland Sleep Aid.

Works well, as long as I shut down my computer, and all screens.
Blue screens seem relevant, ordered a new pair of glasses, went all out with blue light filtration. Contrast is becoming more of an issue; approaching 61

illbananas

Lapsed Senior Member
I use "Kirkland Sleep Aid" every night.

Ordered it online, and I alternate between half a Benadryl and half a Kirkland Sleep Aid.

Works well, as long as I shut down my computer, and all screens.
Blue screens seem relevant, ordered a new pair of glasses, went all out with blue light filtration. Contrast is becoming more of an issue; approaching 61
Also, don't forget to filter out the blue effect on your cell phone. In iOS you can search in settings for "Night Shift" and set it to come on at sundown and off at sunset. On Android's I am sure there is a similar feature or app that can be downloaded to do the same thing. I too have a pair of screen readers I got off Amazon that filter out the blue light. They work great!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks