• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Movie Addicts Post here

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Katey

Exalted member
Hi everyone! I'm a HUGE classic movie fan, I hope we can start a thread on classic movies/ film.

Excuse me for going straight to "current films", but I must say, "American Hustle" is a MUST SEE for just about anyone! Seen it SO many times, it's FABULOUS, every time I watch it!

Also, highly recommended is "American Sniper", Awesome!!! It's not just for "Americans", these 2 movies both portray honor, love, emotion, conflict and resolution. Very human, no matter where you're from.

Just to make myself clear: I AM A VERY PROUD AMERICAN AND HONOR OUR SOLDIER'S PAST AND PRESENT!!!! Thank you for your sacrifice! Love to all that serve our country.
NEVER FORGOTTEN !!!

COSGringo

Banned
Ha ! Seen them all. Only foreign movies are a twist for me.
Why, I am disabled just not paid for it so I live off my savings.

Newer, hmmmmm. Shoot, I delete them as I see them and it's late. They have to be good to stick for me.

No offense, Sniper was a so-so movie to me. Hustle was good. These are all so old to me. Sorry, I live on some channel where I get movies. IRC.
I won't do handcams and that junk. Gotta be early hiked movies. Sorry. That's me and sometimes what I wait/live for.

I only keep the best of them. Oh, get a VPN if you don't IRC and must bittorrent.

Darn Mac Air does not like my NAS. Lemme see what I can find:

Everest- Decent
Meru- Good quality vid
Best of Enemies - good docu on some crazy characters - William Buckley / Gore Vidal
Eraserhead Remastered - You won't like me again if you watch this; David Lynch and it''s old just re-done
Amerian Ultra----- SKIP SKIP SKIP; silly
Amy- have it; should be good ( i hope )
Cheesy but viewable: Caught ( I think ), 1971- I hear good things ( I have it, will let you know), Control (I forget), Call me Lucky (probably good, have not watched it), OzLand( proabably stings, pushing it out)

Weird:

American Horror Story Season Five- Strange, if you want to see Lady Gaga nude or do naughty things- then watch it; I'd say NC-17++

The Strain - getting old and seen them all I think; good to start for sci fi

Gotham- Good stuff --- you can download this stuff--- don't watch it week by week, that's lame

The Walking Dead- Die please die soon? Maybe? Or get better again

The Returned- Strange- best like sci fi

OK Overlooked or Forgotten-- Under my "Good Movies File on my NAS"

In no specific order

1) A Serious Man
2) After Hours (must see IMHO)
3) Apocolypto
4) Bird Man
5) Blue Ruin (pretty good)
6) Boyhood (good, overrated a tad)
7) Children of Me (sci fi)
8) Donnie Darko (only for someone who wants to watch a sci fi about 3 times to get it)
9) Ex Machina - hell ya
10) Foxcatcher (only because it's really accurate)- really
11) Gone Girl
12) Intersellar (sci fi) get it in the best format, best tv, best speakers else don't talk to me, lol
13) Mad Max Fury Road - I get it if you want more but put it on a BIG TV and SPEAKERS, fun
14) Monk with a Camera - Loved it; just go see it/rent it
15) Nightcrawler- wow what a sleeper. I love that actor ( get back to me when you know him- think back to the Zodiac)
16) The Verdict (really? You're a kid then. No it was a sleeper. Just below Paul's best movie - Cool Hand Luke ; very mellow though- great
17) Unforgiven ---- of course
18) What we do in the Shadows --- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA- Ha Ha Ha HA- funniest craziest vampire bizarre nerd guys that share an apartment----- JUST SEE IT- It's funny if u r lighthearted
19) Whiplash - Lots of drums. Academy awards

This is a small list

I have tons and love movies. You should too.

If you need foreign movies lemme know..

Best Russian----- Leviathan Not for an easy watch and LONG

Forget the English Girl that got crabs or something----- watch all the northern movies-- about the "Millennium series". Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" , etc. There's like 4. Watch them all. They put to shame the Daniel Craig one in English. Trust me.

I sadly have seen 100's of movies so tell me what you like. I watch most any "good" movie. I may have it already but I delete a lot of them.

That is all.

notcharlotte

Exalted member
my favorites:

the time of their lives, abbott and costello. not slapstick. abbott and costello meet frankenstein is pretty good too.

some like it hot, tony curtis, jack lemmon, marliyn monroe.

rebecca, classic thriller

i'm also a fan of the old godzilla movies and the bogart films, key largo (put your lips together and blow) and, of course, casablanca.

for me, classic means black and white. i guess i'm just that old.

ladyghost

Eminent member
my favorites:

the time of their lives, abbott and costello. not slapstick. abbott and costello meet frankenstein is pretty good too.

some like it hot, tony curtis, jack lemmon, marliyn monroe.

rebecca, classic thriller

i'm also a fan of the old godzilla movies and the bogart films, key largo (put your lips together and blow) and, of course, casablanca.

for me, classic means black and white. i guess i'm just that old.
@notcharlotte, my husband is a huge fan of the Bogart movies. He is quite a bit older than me.

Mrs Parker

Exalted member
LOL @COSGringo's comment about Eraserhead: "You won't like me again if you watch this; David Lynch and it''s old just re-done"
I think we all take our lives into our own hands when we recommend David Lynch films! lol! I love Eraserhead but I know that
it is one of the least accessible of his movies. Even 'easier' movies of his like Blue Velvet and Wild at Heart are not for the
faint of heart.

Bear with me.. this is gonna get long... when you get me talking about classic movies it's almost impossible to shut me up!.... ;)

Movies.... my favorites- my real big time favorites are pre-codes. Don't know what a pre-code is? Snuggle in a with a cuppa sumthin'
and Auntie CLC will tell ya! During the silent era of film making it was kind of 'anything goes' as far as censorship. The rules those
movies followed were dictated only by the mores and customs of the times- not by any formal set of rules. But during the 20's
Hollywood had a serious image problem (and who wouldn't have during the wild roaring 20's?!?...). There had been the Fatty Arbuckle
trial, a drug overdose of a popular silent star and all kinds of other shenanigans that were tarnishing the Hollywood image.

So, in order to appease censors and religious groups that were squalling over the Hollywood image of drugs and decadence,
studio executives willingly adopted what was called 'The Hays Code' which was written and supposedly enforced by William
Hays (former postmaster general during the Harding administration). The studios paid it lip service and hoped it would go away
and they continued to make movies with nudity, drinking (during prohibition), etc. but the big game changer became sound!

YeeHaw! "Talkies"! And suddenly we went from the ethereal other-worldliness of the silent films to the fast talking likes of
James Cagney and Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Blondell, Edward G. Robinson and Clark Gable as a bad guy (with no mustache! yes,
I'm serious!) These guys and girls were a new entity on the screen- they played fast talking, fast thinking, fast living etc. people who
got by during the depression by their wits and did whatever they had to do to make life work for them. Motherhood out of wedlock?
Nudity? Drinking and drugging? Wild parties? Women holding down professional jobs and liking it? Honest talk about what was
wrong with the government? Prostitution? Yep, it was all there, and more, and it was all talked about and done from 1928-29
when talkies became popular until.....

July of 1934 when the ax of censorship fell in a big way. The pressure from local censors in each city and from the Catholic Legion
of Decency became too much and the studios caved to it. They had hired a man named Joseph Breen (booo hisss!) in 1931 but
in '34 he finagled his way into the role of the head of the production code office and he ruled with an iron fist for several decades.
All the feelings people have about old movies being boring, not sexy, not honest, and saccharine-y sweet? Blame it on Breen, boys!

So, this 'pre-code' era of movies that I like so much? It's that little window of time in between the beginning of sound and July 1934
when the code became enforced. "Pre-Code" is a bit of a misnomer because the code was there during that time, it just wasn't paid
attention to by writers or producers or actors. So, we have this wonderful time of real honesty and grit and beauty that isn't sugary sweet,
that really speaks to us about what it was like to live in that era with no fake veneer.

IMO, The best gangster movies are pre-codes. The best women's issue movies are pre-codes. The most raucously fun movies are pre-codes
and I would love to go back in time and tell Joseph Breen, "lighten the hell up, guy, and let the movies be whatever the art and public want
them to be. Not what hardcore religious groups and censors think are safe for us." But, alas....

So, with all that, here are some of my favorite pre-codes in no particular order:

Mandalay (1934) with Ricardo Cortez and Kay Francis about gambling and white slavery

Baby Face (1933) with the amazing Barbara Stanwyck and it's about everything but mostly about a determined woman who works her way up from
prostitution (her dad is her pimp!) to a penthouse suite and diamonds and she is totally not apologetic and is brazen and wonderful.

Night Nurse (1931) with Barbara Stanwyck, Ben Lyon, Joan Blondell, and Clark Gable (sans mustache and as bad of a baddie as you can imagine!)
Gable is... well... I don't want to say too much but damn, it's good!

Blonde Crazy (1931) with James Cagney and Joan Blondell and JC plays a bellboy who also runs hooch and frames people and Blondell makes an
awesome sidekick to him and his shady dealings and sharp practices

The Public Enemy (1931) with James Cagney- this one is a classic but if you watch it make sure it is the version that hasn't been censored and
cut for TV- the unadulterated version is unforgettable!

Red Dust (1932) with Gable and Jean Harlow is another don't miss! Completely wonderful, witty, thoughtful, and sexy!

The Story of Temple Drake (1933) with Miriam Hopkins and adapted from the William Faulkner story Sanctuary.. even my verbose self doesn't
have words for that one!

There are so many more I could list... and I've seen more than 175 films from this era... so many... anything with actress Jean Harlow is going to be good,
anything with Warren William, seeing Dorothy MacKaill's name on a cast list is always good news, same with Miriam Hopkins and Glenda Farrell!
Ann Dvorak and Douglas Fairbanks Jr. shine even better in this era's films than in later, post-code ones! So many! :)

Ravenousbird

Banned
Where do I begin?????

Category?

Subject?

Year?

The way it provoked empathy/feelings in me?

I don't know where to begin, so not being cheeky -- the list would be very long if it weren't catagorised somehow?

Good thread. I'm definitely a film addict. :yes:

Last edited:

Mrs Parker

Exalted member
Where do I begin?????

Category?

Subject?

Year?

The way it provoked empathy/feelings in me?

I don't know where to begin, so not being cheeky -- the list would be very long if it weren't catagorised somehow?

Good thread. I'm definitely a film addict. :yes:

Maybe by decade? I hope that helps because I'd love to read your list of faves. :)

Ravenousbird

Banned
Maybe by decade? I hope that helps because I'd love to read your list of faves. :)

Ok. But this will be bit by bit as I'm tired and I've seen far too many film! (not even sure they are exactly from the same era I'm so knackered!) :thinking:

Breakfast Club

Rivers Edge

Gas, Food, Lodging

Pay It Forward

Postcards From The Edge

Terms of Endearment

Alien

Terminator

Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Father of the Bride

Young Frankenstein

....that's all for the moment... time for tea. :coffee:

Last edited:

thehappyforest

Hey @Katey, good thread choice. I loved America Hustle and haven't seen American Sniper yet but want to.

I am going to stick with your 'current film' classics (although will post my 'old skool' classics later....) here's my list: (criteria = I could watch these again and again and again and there would still be something new to get from them - surely the definition of a classic?)
Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
City of God
Leon
Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
Gladiator
Memento
Toy Story

Katey

Exalted member
@clc_caroline, WOW! You are as deep into classic films as I am. Too cool. Loved everyone posting their fav's! @COSGringo, I'm laughing too about your "Eraserhead" and David Lynch comment....SO TRUE! @clc-caroline, what you wrote was exactly as I would have about the pre-code era (The Hay's Code), except your writing is much better than mine !!
The Public Enemy (1931) with James Cagney- this one is a classic but if you watch it make sure it is the version that hasn't been censored and
cut for TV- the unadulterated version is unforgettable! Red Dust (1932) with Gable and Jean Harlow is another don't miss! Completely wonderful, witty, thoughtful, and sexy
Those two are definitely on the top of my "all time favorite films" list. LOVE "Red Dust". If y'all have TCM (Turner Classic Movies), the movies are never edited for content and Robert Osbourne is an AMAZING host and film historian. He introduces the films magnifecently and shares his extensive knowledge about classic films, directors, actors and actreses, plus a lot of fun facts.
@thehappyforest, I've watched "American Hustle" about 10 times now...that's what I do when a film has an impact on me. @COSGringo, I agree "American Sniper" was not among the best war movies, compared to such greats as "Apocolypse Now", "Stalag 17", 'The Expendables", "From Here to Eternity", "Coming Home", "Full Metal Jacket", "Sands of Iwo Jima", "The Dirty Dozen", and of course.... "Dr. Strangelove".

**Favorite Classics Actors:
Edward G. Robinson
Charles Laughton (Also awesome "one time Director" of "Night Of the Hunter"
James Cagney
Robert Mitchum (Big Bad Bob)
Robert Ryan
Burt Lancaster
George Sanders (THAT VOICE!!!)
Spencer Tracy
John Wayne
Walter Brennan
Marlon Brando
Gary Cooper
Laurence Olivier
William Powell
Leslie Howard
Tyrone Power
Claude Rains
Sinatra
Richard Burton
Charlie Chaplin
Montgomery Clift
Gregory Peck
Wallace Beery
Fredric March
John Garfield
Lon Chaney Sr. (not Jr.!!)
William Holden......and the obvious fav's (Cary Grant, Clark Gable)
OK, that is a LONG list. **Also, they're not in any specific order.

We could do Fav Actors, then Fav Actresses, Fav films, Important Films, Directors, Fav film composers.....just a suggestion.

Maybe someone has a better way, some kind of organization? Maybe if someone starts a topic of choice, anything classic or current they want to discuss, then there could be various topics of dicussion and we can choose to respond to any, or all. Seperate threads(?). I just confused myself.

ps: My spell check is not working, don't judge:bigsmile:
K

thehappyforest

Had a chance to think of my old skool classic films now, but realise my old skool list is nowhere near as long as my new skool list. Anyway, here we go:
12 Angry men
It’s a Wonderful Life
Citizen Kane
Singing in the Rain
Gone with the Wind
@Katey your favorite classic actor list is super impressive. I am nowhere near as knowledgeable when it comes to actors. Love the idea of doing fav actors, actresses, film, directors, composers etc. In fact thought of a thread idea when I was thinking of my classic film list: classic films you are supposed to love but just don't! Might start a new thread on this!

Mrs Parker

Exalted member
@clc_caroline, WOW! You are as deep into classic films as I am. Too cool. Loved everyone posting their fav's! @COSGringo, I'm laughing too about your "Eraserhead" and David Lynch comment....SO TRUE! @clc-caroline, what you wrote was exactly as I would have about the pre-code era (The Hay's Code), except your writing is much better than mine !! Those two are definitely on the top of my "all time favorite films" list. LOVE "Red Dust". If y'all have TCM (Turner Classic Movies), the movies are never edited for content and Robert Osbourne is an AMAZING host and film historian. He introduces the films magnifecently and shares his extensive knowledge about classic films, directors, actors and actreses, plus a lot of fun facts.
@thehappyforest, I've watched "American Hustle" about 10 times now...that's what I do when a film has an impact on me. @COSGringo, I agree "American Sniper" was not among the best war movies, compared to such greats as "Apocolypse Now", "Stalag 17", 'The Expendables", "From Here to Eternity", "Coming Home", "Full Metal Jacket", "Sands of Iwo Jima", "The Dirty Dozen", and of course.... "Dr. Strangelove".

**Favorite Classics Actors:
Edward G. Robinson
Charles Laughton (Also awesome "one time Director" of "Night Of the Hunter"
James Cagney
Robert Mitchum (Big Bad Bob)
Robert Ryan
Burt Lancaster
George Sanders (THAT VOICE!!!)
Spencer Tracy
John Wayne
Walter Brennan
Marlon Brando
Gary Cooper
Laurence Olivier
William Powell
Leslie Howard
Tyrone Power
Claude Rains
Sinatra
Richard Burton
Charlie Chaplin
Montgomery Clift
Gregory Peck
Wallace Beery
Fredric March
John Garfield
Lon Chaney Sr. (not Jr.!!)
William Holden......and the obvious fav's (Cary Grant, Clark Gable)
OK, that is a LONG list. **Also, they're not in any specific order.

We could do Fav Actors, then Fav Actresses, Fav films, Important Films, Directors, Fav film composers.....just a suggestion.

Maybe someone has a better way, some kind of organization? Maybe if someone starts a topic of choice, anything classic or current they want to discuss, then there could be various topics of dicussion and we can choose to respond to any, or all. Seperate threads(?). I just confused myself.

ps: My spell check is not working, don't judge:bigsmile:
K

Your list of actors includes some real 'to-die-fors'!! And I must say- do you know how hard it is to find other George Sanders fans?!?
Like needles in haystacks!! Have you ever read his autobiography/memoir? It's called "Memoirs of A Professional Cad" and it was alternately
witty and broke my heart.
@thehappyforest I too love Gone With The Wind as both a book and a movie which is rare for me- usually one so far surpasses the other but
in this case each has its flaws but both are magnificent. I wish more people could appreciate Citizen Kane. I know it's trite to say but so many
directors owe homage to that movie, the camera work specifically, and I wish more folks knew who was the vanguard/creator of so many
things that were originally done by Orson Welles in Kane.

DulyNoted

Exalted member
As far as decades I'll start in the middle, (1970's) "The Man Who Would Be King" and "Sleuth". Oddly Michael Caine in both. Sean Connery joins him in the Rudyard Kipling masterpiece TMWWBK and Sir Lawrence Olivier in Sleuth.

thehappyforest

OMG totally agree with you @clc_caroline re Citizen Kane. The cinematography is so special and was totally unorthodox and unheard of in it's day. It was as ground-breaking as something like Avatar was to 3D film making but stands the test of time far far better.

MMH

Eminent member
@COSGringo @clc_caroline

OK, so that's three people I know who have seen Eraserhead. You need to be on serious drugs to watch the whole movie. Weird doesn't even begin to describe it.

- - - Updated - - -
@Ravenous Bird

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is the funniest movie ever! I laughed so hard that by the time the movie was over, my stomach was killing me. The kind of laughing where you can't even make a sound after a while and you're crying. :rofl:

"You're going the wrong way! You're going the wrong way!"
"How do they know where we're going?"

Katey

Exalted member
Had a chance to think of my old skool classic films now, but realise my old skool list is nowhere near as long as my new skool list. Anyway, here we go:
12 Angry men
It’s a Wonderful Life
Citizen Kane
Singing in the Rain
Gone with the Wind
@Katey your favorite classic actor list is super impressive. I am nowhere near as knowledgeable when it comes to actors. Love the idea of doing fav actors, actresses, film, directors, composers etc. In fact thought of a thread idea when I was thinking of my classic film list: classic films you are supposed to love but just don't! Might start a new thread on this!
@thehappyforest, I love your list of classics! You're idea is a GREAT one! In fact, there are so many ways we can make this fun, while sharing our experiences with film. Maybe we all could individually start a thread and reply to various threads of interest, for any topic we find stimulating. Another geat example is what @clc_caroline said about George Sanders,
And I must say- do you know how hard it is to find other George Sanders fans?!?
Like needles in haystacks!! Have you ever read his autobiography/memoir? It's called "Memoirs of A Professional Cad" and it was alternately
witty and broke my heart.
. @clc_caroline, I haven't read his memoir but want to, I bet it's great! I've heard his "goodbye to the world letter", put in his 'George Sanders' forever-eloquent style. Going to order it today! :yes:

ps: I am not well versed with the PR forum/subforum and threads, if anyone knows of a better way to make this work better, that'd be great! Or, it could be possible that I'm overworking the "organisational" thing in my head. (?) LOL.
K

Katey

Exalted member
As far as decades I'll start in the middle, (1970's) "The Man Who Would Be King" and "Sleuth". Oddly Michael Caine in both. Sean Connery joins him in the Rudyard Kipling masterpiece TMWWBK and Sir Lawrence Olivier in Sleuth.
@DulyNoted, LOVE the original "Sleuth" too! GREAT movie. I've not seen "The Man Who Would Be King", but have heard others say it's a "must see". I'm putting it on my "list". Thanks!:D

Ravenousbird

Banned
@<i><u><a href="https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/members/cosgringo.html" target="_blank">COSGringo</a></u></i> @<i><u><a href="https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/members/clc_caroline.html" target="_blank">clc_caroline</a></u></i>

OK, so that's three people I know who have seen Eraserhead. You need to be on serious drugs to watch the whole movie. Weird doesn't even begin to describe it.

- - - Updated - - -
@<i><u><a href="https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/members/ravenous-bird.html" target="_blank">Ravenous Bird</a></u></i>

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is the funniest movie ever! I laughed so hard that by the time the movie was over, my stomach was killing me. The kind of laughing where you can't even make a sound after a while and you're crying. :rofl:

I like the Motel scene: Those aren't pillows!!! (There are too many to mention that are hysterical. John Candy was sheer brilliance)

Last edited:

Ravenousbird

Banned
More....

Drive

Some Like It Hot

The Misfits

Damage (with Jeremy Irons)

Prometheus

Silence of the Lambs (Jodie Foster)

The Brave One

Red Dawn (the original, not the remake)

Flight

The Inside Man

- - - Updated - - -

@COSGringo @clc_caroline

- - - Updated - - -
@Ravenous Bird

I would agree, about Eraserhead, but you need even more drugs to watch A Clockwork Orange. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Drive

Some Like It Hot

The Misfits

Damage (with Jeremy Irons)

Prometheus

Silence of the Lambs (Jodie Foster)

The Brave One

Red Dawn (the original, not the remake)

Flight

The Inside Man

- - - Updated - - -

I would agree, about Eraserhead, but you need even more drugs to watch A Clockwork Orange. LOL

PS - Not advocating recreational drug use, just making an analogy about the film and it's message, which is sooo strange.

Katey

Exalted member
With a few exceptions, I can't really watch scary movies. I get nightmares and recurrent, obsessive thoughts about them too easily.
I *have* seen Silence of The Lambs, The Wizard of Oz, etc. but you couldn't pay me to purposely watch anything with clowns
or wooden dummies! Now, the 1940's version of Dorian Grey (with the fabulous George Sanders...) I'll watch again and again
and the final reveal is well worth the ride IMO. I haven't seen any modern versions of it... they would have to come really
highly recommended from someone I trust (I'm lookin' at you, Miss Katey :D ) for me to watch. :)[/QUOTE

Aww, thank you my sweet @clc_caroline, I LOVE your posts! Looking forward to reading Sander’s memoir! I don’t think “The Picture of Dorian Gray” with the (imo) unimpressive, Hurd Hadfield (or Hatfield?) would’ve worked without our dear Mr. Sander’s, do you?

I'm laughing so hard right now about the clowns and wooden dummies! But so true, they're truly terrifying!! "Dead of Night" IMO, is one of the finest and respected horror films ever made. And, one of the first (not counting the silent and early talkies) films that truly frightens the pants off you. Of course, as you likely can guess without seeing it, it relies heavily on atmosphere, camera work, and a good solid storyline, neatly tying the individual vignettes into one amazing and unforeseen, frightful ending. Amazing! However, it does have a dummy in the last vignette in which Michael Redgrave gives a mesmerizing performance. I'd love for you to see it, from a film lover’s perspective and just to see how beautifully the film works, but yes, it's a frightening little film. PS: I’d hold your hand. :D

Speaking of British films, I’d love to hear yours, and others thought’s and/or film suggestions. I think the British really started the horror, noir and mystery genre with a bang. Some of my favorite British noir is “The Third Man” with Orson Welles and Joseph Cotton (a must see for film lover’s) I personally prefer this movie to “Citizen Kane”. Other Brit noir I really loved were; "Green for Danger", “The Seventh Vail”, and “Night Train to Munich”.
Then there’s Sir Hitch’s early British films, I have a dvd collection of his silent to early British films. I can’t remember off hand some of the silent films, it was so long ago, I’ll have to check them out again sometime. But love the “The Lodger”, “The 39 Steps”, and “The Lady Vanishes”.

Also, don’t you just love the fun, adoring character additions to the British films, like Dame May Whitty and the “Miss Marple” mysteries with Dame Margaret Rutherford?
WOW. Ok, that was long..…and a bit off track....sorry for that.... :whew: Coffee break!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks