• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Never give your phone, it's a warning signal

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

DoTrankimazin

No serious company needs the phone of the customer to deliver any shipment or to make business. If I have been asked for a number to send a shipment by Fedex I put my number and I'll inform my customer what is the problem in minutes and come back to Fedex (Just an example). Otherwise you have a risk of receiving calls from superoffers to pay with bitcoin, then fake kidnappings, police, DEA or any other things to catch your money. Because most customers are so tired of that scams and resell of numbers. so my advice is if someone ask your number "for the courier" or for "see how it went" say you will not give it.

Kovalainen

If you buy on legal sites well of course often the force you to put a number but in the vendors i had no one asked me my phone number. but of course there were not first time that appear vendors i had to dig. and if it's for the mailman i would reply then put your own number and you contact me saying what is happening.

Grindselector

I did once and it led to daily calls at all hours for years, now I just put in a fake number if asked

Grindselector

Unfortunately once I had a friend use his cc to make an order for me and the poor guy was called every day for like 4 years asking him if he wanted a reorder

Davey Crockett

Tried once, thought they were related to some old V's. Scam! 3 times in 20 years, not to bad? and only 2 LLs. DC

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
I used to get calls all the time from 'online pharmacy' - lol. I just stopped answering unknown numbers, blocking any call I don't recognize, subscribed to NoMoRobo, and white listed my phone. no more calls.

Davey Crockett

I was terribly embarrassed to mention that I placed an order with a phone call from supposed vendor. Even people new to this game likely know better. SHAME on Davey Crocket!!!

tycho

Distinguished member
Yes; FOR SHAME, DC!! 😁

Me, I tinker with PBX systems here in the home, and can call from (presenting) just about any tel number. Harder now with new verification rules in place, but still do-able…

JaneDoe

I used to get calls all the time from 'online pharmacy' - lol. I just stopped answering unknown numbers, blocking any call I don't recognize, subscribed to NoMoRobo, and white listed my phone. no more calls.
Thanks for this info..never heard of NoMoRobo (great name 😆)..will give it a try.
I'm getting calls recently from a lot of numbers I don’t recognise, like you I don’t answer them, but I've blocked at least 10 numbers and still they keep coming 😡

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks