• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

"New" herb seems to be a potent pain killer

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Gullible

Exalted member
There is nothing new under the sun but many things may be new to us. The herb in question is called chuchuhuasi pronounced like chew chew wasi. Its used a lot for arthritis, back pain, and other problems. Its also an anti inflammatory and an immune booster among its other attributes. Its apparently non addictive and is non narcotic.

I was skeptical when I heard about it, the old too good to be true principle is often the case. But I've squandered thousands over the years on alleged wonder drugs and herbs, many of which were over rated to say the least or did nothing at all. But at the same time I have found some amazing things that helped me and others, things the doctors will never tell you about or don't know themselves. So I ordered a bottle

I ordered the capsules though the loose powder is much cheaper. I will at some point break one open to taste to see if its that bad or not. Ok, I was having some arthritic pain which flares up now and then. The go to remedies of ultrasound and the laser, both of which I've posted about before, did not seem to do the job. So I took 2 capsules at night, I think they say it relaxes you. The next day I had no discomfort at all, like a miracle. And it seemed to last a couple days.

So I told my friend about it who had neck pain, she took a couple and next day said the pain was gone. She called them the miracle pills. I asked again several days later and she still had no pain, as though it cured it but I'm not saying that.

In my case the pain came back after a few days, I took 2 more and 2 days later I'm still comfortable. I can't promise it will work as well as scripted narcotics but neither does it have the drawbacks. I did not feel high or strange at all after taking them. That gives government no excuse to ban it. The effects seem to kick in some hours later.

Its the bark of a tree in south america, peru is the main source. I noticed no side effects but a few people may. I've heard some folks take it every day in s america as a tonic to make them feel better.

sara22

Distinguished member
@Gullible
Oh thank you for sharing this, I could not find the capsules online so went with loose powder, i hope it doesn't taste too terribly bad. I have been using red bali kratom, and red manga Kratom for pain in the past. It does help but not as much as I would like, so i don't take it very often. Hope this helps maybe in conjunction. I am willing to try anything at this point. I do not use regular pain killers of any kind. Grateful for this info.

Gullible

Exalted member
I hope you have good results, sara22. I'm thinking I may order a quantity like maybe a lb. Reason being that if they start publicizing it in the media, it may become hard to get. Remember when all the toilet paper vanished last year for no good reason? I've seen things publicized and then you can't get it anymore or price goes through the roof. I'm hoping to keep the info here, or is that being selfish?

So far I'm only taking it every few days, they say to take 2 in the morning and 2 in evening. That may be for more severe cases. The caps are 1/2 gm each if that helps.

sara22

Distinguished member
Even web md says it can slow down the growth of cancer, it has so many amazing properties, although they say not enough scientific studies have been done to know any of the side effects. I have a feeling that it is very safe. Gut feeling.

sara22

Distinguished member
I hope you have good results, sara22. I'm thinking I may order a quantity like maybe a lb. Reason being that if they start publicizing it in the media, it may become hard to get. Remember when all the toilet paper vanished last year for no good reason? I've seen things publicized and then you can't get it anymore or price goes through the roof. I'm hoping to keep the info here, or is that being selfish?

So far I'm only taking it every few days, they say to take 2 in the morning and 2 in evening. That may be for more severe cases. The caps are 1/2 gm each if that helps.
I don't think it is greedy to keep info here, and I agree when it is effective and gets too much notoriety it is either inflated in price or could actually be taken off the market as it could impede Big Pharma profits, and we all know how powerful they are and have $$ to make the herb go bye bye, if ya get what I mean.

ram-man

Honorable member
Hmm, I wonder if it's in the health stores. I would like to try it. When I was reading up on it I couldn't find any side effects listed so hard to say if it's at all harmful. The people in the amazon have been taking it for generations so it must be reasonably safe. Thanks for sharing @Gullible
I just looked it up . Apparently it's available on Amazon and Wamart....mostly in extract form.

sara22

Distinguished member
Hmm, I wonder if it's in the health stores. I would like to try it. When I was reading up on it I couldn't find any side effects listed so hard to say if it's at all harmful. The people in the amazon have been taking it for generations so it must be reasonably safe. Thanks for sharing @Gullible
I just looked it up . Apparently it's available on Amazon and Wamart....mostly in extract form.
I bought a pound of the powder on amazon.ca the shipping was pricey. the actual price of the herb was pretty good though.

Gullible

Exalted member
I just ordered 250 gm from etsy. I was going to get the 500gm but then I thought that will last me forever and I will have to store it. I saw bottles of 100 caps on ebay for about $22 including shipping. I figure my present bottle will last a good while and then I'll go to the powder and not worry about running out for a long time.

I seem to be getting fairly long lasting effects. Its new so there is the possibility of the placebo effect having some influence. Many others have spoken highly of it so I think its real but each person will react slightly differently.

dinger

Honorable member
I subscribe to " ras mokko " on you-tube. Its a cooking program, and showes you how the cook ital foods!! and day to day living!!
Anyway l just love listening him and what he says about life!! He mentioned on one his vlogs that " coconut vine" the rastas use that.
As a " painkiller" for back pain!!....

Synecdoche

Eminent member
@Gullible
Thanks for posting this, it really sounds worth trying. I read your other thread about Ultrasound and Red Light therapy. Are they still helping you?

Gullible

Exalted member
@Gullible
Thanks for posting this, it really sounds worth trying. I read your other thread about Ultrasound and Red Light therapy. Are they still helping you?
Yes they work but sometimes after using one a lot for a period of time it seems to have less effect so I go to the other. Naturally its easier to pop a pill instead of spending 15 minutes or so with a device.

I also use oral supplements which help with arthritis and other issues.

chillaxxedd

I take this daily and enjoy the white strains as it seems to give me more of a euphoric feeling… I take about 6 caps in the afternoon and it’s almost like a ‘refresher’ to get me through to the end of the day. Sometimes I will take another 6 in the evening if I had a rough day. If a keep within these limits I don’t have any issues with dependence or lack of effectiveness as it give my body enough time to process it and then reset. It really helps with my fibromyalgia.

chillaxxedd

Totally agree with not worrying about publicizing things too much… I believe the FDA nearly banned it but stopped due to public demand. Folks who benefit from it usually do so in private. It’s probably one of the reasons it’s cheap to get these days.

Gullible

Exalted member
@vytis drakona if you are new to taking it, I would suggest starting with 3-4cap. Heard someone took like 10 caps and I thought I would do the same when I first started… made me really jittery. I started with 3 caps and found my sweet spot to be 6 caps. Each cap should equal 1g.
You are taking more than me. I started very slow, just 2 caps a day then 4. But my caps are 1/2 gm so if you take 6gm thats like 12 of mine. I just got the 250 gm bag a few days ago I ordered from etsy.

chillaxxedd

@Gullible I didn’t realize they came in 1/2g caps… yes, starting slow is always the best and then titrate as needed. I took 10 my first time so not sure if this gave me a bit of tolerance from the get go… made me more jittery than I would like and definitely would not recommend going that high. There are some ppl on Reddit describing taking up to 50g/day 😯

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks