• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

"New" herb seems to be a potent pain killer

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

jannie

Honorable member
Ordered some powder and gel caps, will spend my day filling and see how things go. Certainly sounds like an interesting option to explore.

Gullible

Exalted member
jannie, I'm using about 4 caps a day, there might be days I will use 6 depending on the discomfort.

I have just ordered a new substance that is also supposed to help with pain, inflammation and a bunch of other things. In a week or two I may be able to give a report on it

Red53

Honorable member
@Gullible I didn’t realize they came in 1/2g caps… yes, starting slow is always the best and then titrate as needed. I took 10 my first time so not sure if this gave me a bit of tolerance from the get go… made me more jittery than I would like and definitely would not recommend going that high. There are some ppl on Reddit describing taking up to 50g/day 😯

Oh thank you for all this info guys I will be doing a bit of research into this, bless you all and keep well everyone xx

costa1107

Honorable member
I usually take the white strain in caps to supplement my pain meds on days when my pain gets unbearable and meds aren't enough .

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks