**New Music Thread** New and Old Alt Rock

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@Gibson - As @VEDA and @calgal99 said, the first Q is where you are physically located - if in the UK, for example, the videos may not be authorized in the US and that is why they are not being displayed. Second Q is if you are in the US, are you using a VPN? If so, you could be pulling videos available in 1 country and not in another. For example, if you are on a UK server and watching a video available in the UK and you try to post it here, which is on a US server, it might not work (I've had about 50-50 luck doing this). It's the same thing as if you had a VPN using a US server and were located in the US - you would not be able to see not authorized in the US. I have no idea why they do it, but I see it all the time on youtube. That's just a guess from the message displayed. Good luck figuring it out! Would love to see what I am missing. :)

Gibson

Eminent member
@Zen_Life II thank you for taking the time to explain a lot of that is making sence, my vpn may be affecting things omoung the other things you have pointed out, i'll have a go at figuring thing's out when i have a bit more time. Thank's again Zen your a star :)

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@Gibson - Sorry that didn't make a lot of sense. I was on a conference call when I was trying to explain. Let me know if you still have issues. I might be able to help.