New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

Myself

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that to keep your senior status...which I don't have...you have to post every 90 days

ned

Do we need to request Senior status or will it be automatic when criteria is reached?
mostly, I'm here when I'm in the throes of tracking.
I usually order more than a 90 day supply to reduce shipping costs, so it's easy to go more than 90 days without a Sign-In.

Despite this spotty record I've been a presence here for going on 5 years.
There should be an auto-qualify for Senior Member after a period of years for longevity alone.
Ned

Seychelle

Honorable member
OK I finally realise how I can keep up with my post counts and hopefully earn Senior status again soon. Thanks for the helpful tips.

NUTSHELL : Navigate to MY PROFILE then ABOUT ME to see post count

:)

A few honest posts here and there; engagement, song game etc,
Good folks on here:cool:

Cruiser

I didn't achieve senior status back when I joined and went dormant for a while. Back for another try.

superman11

The rules as set down here I think are more than fair. The only way to ensure the integraity of this site is mainatined is through qulity control and making sure members are legit and here for the right reasons. It's why this is my only trusted site

creat

Since the site has had a revamp I seem to have lost my senior status. I don't understand why this has happened though as I have posted within the last 90 days. Am I missing something here or is there another reason why I no longer seem to me able to access the senior status area of the site? Any help would be appreciated.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Since the site has had a revamp I seem to have lost my senior status. I don't understand why this has happened though as I have posted within the last 90 days. Am I missing something here or is there another reason why I no longer seem to me able to access the senior status area of the site? Any help would be appreciated.
You are still a Senior Member. There was a glitch affecting all Seniors. Please try to view the Senior Members' area again now.

superman11

Yes defintely the Senior status expires after a certain amount of time. I tool a few years off here and when I came back had to begin again my climb of the mountain to Senior Status lol. I really hope I find the vendor I've been looking for in there haha

north19

Distinguished member
I didn't achieve senior status back when I joined and went dormant for a while. Back for another try.
@Cruiser welcome back and I am sure you will get back to senior status in no time. Well worth it in my opinion. Good luck and keep posting!!

north19

Distinguished member
I sure hope you figure it out I tried to get in touch with @Admin or @Kerry but it didn't work through pm. I hope you get your situation straightened out

superman11

Ok I’m up to 60 posts and the required rep points does anyone know how long it takes to be upgraded and have the senior section be visible these days? Been a long time coming I must say lol

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Upgrades to Senior Member status should happen within 5 minutes. Feel free to PM me if you believe you should be a Senior Member but have not had your account upgraded.

Last edited:

Try me

Yes defintely the Senior status expires after a certain amount of time. I tool a few years off here and when I came back had to begin again my climb of the mountain to Senior Status lol. I really hope I find the vendor I've been looking for in there haha
hah, looks like where I am now. No worries, I like to read, learn, and enjoy the community. I recall there being lots of great info on the forum and I assume it has MORE info. I'm excited to catch up.