• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

tonidahran

I got an email about losing Senior Member status if I don’t make posts often enough, but I didn’t even know I was a Senior Member in the first place? I’m so confused LOL

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I got an email about losing Senior Member status if I don’t make posts often enough, but I didn’t even know I was a Senior Member in the first place? I’m so confused LOL
It sounds like something went wrong. I will try to work out why you got that email. Thank you for alerting me to this problem.

Try me

Senior Members no longer have to post every 90 days to retain their Senior Membership status once they collect 1,000 reputation points.
Still, posting once every 90 days doesn't seem like it's much of a hassle. Granted, I dream about a thousand times more meeting then posting but I always thought that was a good thing Lol

Violets

Honorable member
I am back after a hiatus due to a family matter. I am loving the site revamp, but I can't see my beloved Senior Section. Am I still a senior member? If so, I can't see it. I'm an OG here.. I was hoping I would have retained status. Anyone? :)

PurpleCat

Honorable member
I am back after a hiatus due to a family matter. I am loving the site revamp, but I can't see my beloved Senior Section. Am I still a senior member? If so, I can't see it. I'm an OG here.. I was hoping I would have retained status. Anyone? :)

If you go on your profile page and click on the "about" tab, you will see your reputation score near the top on the right side. Or you can just hover the cursor over your avatar, and it should show your score. It is showing that your score is 566.

You need to have a score of 1,000 or higher to be immune from losing your senior status. So if you went more than 90 days without making a post, your senior status may have lapsed and needs to be re-earned by making 30 new posts of 100 characters or more.

If you think something is incorrect, you might want to send a PM to @Admin and ask for clarification.

calgal99

Eminent member
@Violets, I just looked (roughly 12 hours after your prior post) and it seems like your previous status has been restored. (Also, FYI, Admin noted that you can follow a "breadcrumb" - his term to the senior forum by using a shortcut - I think it's https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/forums/#senior-members-forum.60 )

DeLucid

I can see the senior board done and recently achieved senior member.. but my rank is member :D. Not a big deal at all just thought it might be helpful with a bug or something

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I fixed this problem with your status not displaying correctly.

I can see the senior board done and recently achieved senior member.. but my rank is member :D. Not a big deal at all just thought it might be helpful with a bug or something

deepgreen

Lapsed Senior Member
Ah shucks, I am also lapsed too. It’ll take me awhile to hit that higher reputation score. Hah! Time to start reading and chatting with others on some posts! Thanks for the details/specifics @PurpleCat!

Miss Ellie

Lapsed Senior Member
Thank you for all of the information. I really like the new site. I would occasionally log on to the previous site. I’ve got to up my posting game to reach Senior Member!! I totally understand the reason for the rules, though.

Earthdog

Honorable member
Sorry - trying to read through this...what do lapsed seniors need to do? To become regular seniors again?

Souljam

I am reading reading and looking here a couple times a day to check the shipping threes while waiting on a package . I joined a similar pharma site that is just not as friendly and seems fake lol. Thanks for the helpful info guys.

centralcoastmcrider

Oh well, either there is a delay, or some of my posts were too short. Is there a way to check how many qualified posts I have? Reputation points are over 150.

Frank Leigh

Honorable member
I’m a lapsed senior basically down to me reading and watching but not getting involved in the conversations. I think you have to keep a number count of posts and activity and I think it’s fair that seniors must have to meet that level. I find this really interesting forum and I’m glad I’m part of it I just must get a bit more involved in the future - it feels good being back.

Zenak

I’m a lapsed senior basically down to me reading and watching but not getting involved in the conversations. I think you have to keep a number count of posts and activity and I think it’s fair that seniors must have to meet that level. I find this really interesting forum and I’m glad I’m part of it I just must get a bit more involved in the future - it feels good being back.
Same here. When things are going smoothly I don't have to interact as often, so it just goes by the wayside until things are more pressing...

Then here I am looking to get back in the good graces! Hopefully for good this time.

blecher59

Hello, I also received an email saying I was a senior member with lapsed status back inSeptember, but I don’t remember reaching Senior member status. Perhaps this was sent in error?

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks