• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

ScaredKat

I wish there was another way to reach senior member, especially for us that just enjoy reading and going about our business. More of a window shopper unless intrigued but rarely see an opportunity to add to a conversation when there are more informed members to answer questions. I vote “time served” who’s with me! ........ crickets.. lol...thanks.

SCED

Perhaps someone can tell me why last week I FINALLY got to 2 green “lights” or badges or whatever is the right thing to call the awards. But now I am back to newbiee with no greens. Can anyone explain this to me? I’m dancing as fast as I can....

Zenak

Perhaps someone can tell me why last week I FINALLY got to 2 green “lights” or badges or whatever is the right thing to call the awards. But now I am back to newbiee with no greens. Can anyone explain this to me? I’m dancing as fast as I can....

You do show up as 3 green lights. It's tied to your reputation score it seems, when you hover over it for others it gives you the score.

(Am I the only one the has to fight the urge to sign off like a work email with my name as a closing?)

Funkyfish

Lapsed Senior Member
@ScaredKat well for what its worth there isnt much to miss in the senior forum, As a demoted user i also find this policy unfortunate. It litters the site with useless posts just to gain reputation. Then once you get to senior its quite underwhelming. I am not going to make stupid posts about my favorite movies or other mindless drivel just to access it. This policy does nothing to secure senior forum information and pushes good users away from the site overall. Punishing users for not spamming the forum is just dumb, and rewarding users for doing so beyond dumb. I like a lot of the people in this community but the rules that govern this site our very outdated and a worst practice approach to online community management. Now that I am demoted I will not be doing anything to regain that status. Waste of time and I do not like spam.

oceanfiresky

Lapsed Senior Member
How can we tell how may posts we've made since becoming "Lapsed?" I can only see my total posts made. Thank you!
Edie

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
How can we tell how may posts we've made since becoming "Lapsed?" I can only see my total posts made. Thank you!
Edie
Unfortunately we don't have the ability to show that in the forum software so you will have to make a note of your post count when you get demoted.

@slickwillie

[On edit (April 2021): For any Lapsed Senior Members wondering how many posts they still need to make to regain their full Senior Member status please see this post: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/t...e-to-become-a-full-senior-member-again.58134/]

Last edited:

Mythvin

Honorable member
Edie
Doubt there is an option to count post lapse count...hoping this posts takes me from lapsed senior status to senior status...

Mythvin

Honorable member
Is there a requirement of 30 posts and reputation points..or just 30 posts to regain the senior status...I think my count is there...

coconutvamp

I'm trying to get up there. Been here for a good bit but like another person mentioned I'm like a window shopper, lurker. Quiet. lol But I need in there.

somuchforthat22

Lapsed Senior Member
I should have looked at my count! I'm around 30 now - I think! How long after you post your 30th post does it take to, "unlapse", you?

think i’m around 40 or something lol. my guess is it must take until the following day.
to those of you who liked that post, i appreciate it, but i was wrong. i think i became a senior member like 10 minutes after that post, so the next day thing is inaccurate lol.

rhodes23

@somuchforthat22

Since this thread is goes back over 10 years,
it's hard to determine how many posts are now required for senior status.

I thought it was 60 posts but recent posters are saying 30, 40 ?
( or is that just for lapsed former members? )
Can anyone confirm the number initially required for senior status?

Thx :)

coconutvamp

I thought it was 60 posts, too. But it may have changed, who knows. I'll keep trekking along and trying to build my post count up and come out of my shell and talk more. I'm just quiet by nature but I need to be more social anyway lol

jimmyt

Honorable member
I am sure that having the Senior section is why this site is so successful. Everyone love going after the prize! In this case the prize is very helpful info shared by our long time members. Can't wait to get back to that comfy place.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks