• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Evelyn Mabel Iris

Lapsed Senior Member
I am fairly new here, but like a lot of other posters in this thread to have mentioned about themselves, I tend to read more than I post. There is a lot of information to take in and I don’t have a lot of information to offer back in return. But I try to contribute. I just want to thank everyone for this forum. There is a lot of good information and good discussions.
Yes this is the same with me.

Landerlieu

Honorable member
I think it's 90 days without posting.

I think I have enough posts to get senior status back. I know there's a bit of a delay.

If I can do it, I think anyone can. It didn't take too long. The short posts in the game area seem to count now.

phatboy

Honorable member
you gotta get your post count back up and you get it back within like 24 hours or so

Landerlieu

Honorable member
This morning I just needed 4 more posts. I've done that.

The notification on my profile with the number of posts needed is now gone.

It's looking good. 🥳

• Love
Reactions: OTM

phatboy

Honorable member
motivational post for everyone to get back up right here.... you will get there lol

SoAndSo

Not a Newbie
someone please give me a rep score of 2000 and i'll point anyone toward anything they wanna get :D
How long did you lapse for anyways to lose your status?
i wasn't on for like 3 months or something like that. honestly i duno
Yeah I think 3 is the number not to cross. I try to check in ever so often even when I'm not searching for or waiting for anything. Even if I post on one of those silly game threads, I still make sure to post.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks