• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

slickwillie

Honorable member
I feel like it will be a long while before I hit senior status. I do want it, but find it hard to just post a bunch of random stuff all the time. I like to have substance and relevance to my posts, or at least try to have some.
An admirable quality in a member. The more you read, the more you will want to post, though. No matter what the substance or relevance

jayx

Honorable member
Funny thing is that I read a lot and have dialogue in my head but don’t actually post. It’s deceving for an introvert, lol. I feel super engaged without typing a word. 😅
Haha yeah I get some sort of social anxiety online when talking to people, I don't look at replies because it gives me anxiety
The forum needs more thoughtful people like the ones in this post who are "too shy" to post instead of the anti-vax, conspiracy ridden nonsense I'm still reading. It's become torture having to read through posts and reply without being disagreeable in order to renew senior membership status.

slickwillie

Honorable member
@jayx : "The forum needs more thoughtful people like the ones in this post who are "too shy" to post instead of the anti-vax, conspiracy ridden nonsense I'm still reading. It's become torture having to read through posts and reply without being disagreeable in order to renew senior membership status"

So does that mean the the anti-vax stance is "conspiracy ridden nonsense" or the other way around?? Just looking for clarification...
:unsure:

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
@jayx : "The forum needs more thoughtful people like the ones in this post who are "too shy" to post instead of the anti-vax, conspiracy ridden nonsense I'm still reading. It's become torture having to read through posts and reply without being disagreeable in order to renew senior membership status"

So does that mean the the anti-vax stance is "conspiracy ridden nonsense" or the other way around?? Just looking for clarification...
:unsure:
I think our standards for entry into the restricted are good. It helps us screen out many who do not need access to our forum. Troll posting should not qualify for a post in my humble opinion. My post is directed at jayx.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks