• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Delta L1011

Eminent member
Ordered from the UK a few weeks ago, made it through NY ISC just fine and delivered on the 25th of oct. Unfortunately my remailer service then lost it and sent me the wrong package, which I got yesterday. It was a t-shirt...
Fortunately, after bugging them, they found it and are sending tomorrow.

Geez! Why I hate having that extra set of hands. Someone else is missing a tshirt? At least they didn’t send yours out to the T-shirt buyer for them to open and find meds? 😱
Yeah I was relieved when they said they still had it. Kinda makes you wonder how something can sit around for a week in one of these remailer shops going unnoticed.
@CalmSeeker This is s true statement, once about 5 years ago (2016) I had a pkg sent from Capetown S.A. to my Re-mailer, located far away,
in a small town in the USA Rocky Mountain States, at a city, known for its "Ski Resort / Resorts" & which I opened this Re-mailer
in the year 2009, and, the package, was "accidently placed in a "un-rented empty mailbox", (where the merchant, FWIW, had
about approx. 150 "mailboxes" of different sizes,, and, my "S.A. package was placed in the "WRONG MAIL BOX" Un-rented &
Un-noticed, by employees. (around year 2016) after a flawless 7 year relationship with this re-mailer.
This IOP, whom I loved their inventory, from Capetown, South Africa, had a reputation, of a minority of "missing mail" & some
LL's, just a minority of the HUGE business, this IOP had acquired, from 2009 to late in 2018, when they shut down.........................

I was ordering so many packs, as much as twice per month, to my home address, (EC of USA) and a 2nd re-mailer, in
a small town town in the UK, a re-mailer combo, with a virtual office + 24 hr answering service, I often could not keep
up with my packs, so I written my most fav products, as "lost" in the mail, or stolen, from country of origin, BUT, I never
received a LL, from my location, over this Rocky Mtn Time Zone re-mailer.

Guess what @CalmSeeker ? About seven months, still still in the year 2016, I was surprised to see my 7 month package
delivered to my home address, by my loyal re-mailer, intact, and un-molested, and slam full of the product of Pfiz*r
Halc*on x 200 pills of 0.25 mg & 30 pills, of San*fi authorized generics, of Wintr*p Zolpid*m of #30 x 10 mg of pills,

WOW !!! was I surprised, to receive these products, as in my life history, I have never had this happen !!! from the 1980's
to the current year (2021). Although, I have had a few packs disappear, at "another re-mailer, as a Novice, back then,
only used the re-mailer in the late 1990's, for exclusively for packs from all over the world, (Mexico / UK / Germany/ Romania/
Spain/ New Zealand/ thailand/ etc. the list goes on, & a low paid employee, after a 10+ year run, I am very suspicious that
this young rebel, stole some of my packages, as that time in history, as I (then) received a LL, later on, missed some pkg's,
and later, dismissed this re-mailer.

Imho, my mistake was having far too many "across the pond" + Mexico packages, delivered to my re-mailer, as, now, I
spread my expected deliveries, more far apart, and only use one or two IOP's, vs. back in the old days, (1997 to 2008), vs
back then I ordered over 50% of my yearly mail, like 6 to 8 different IOP's from across the ponds of the ATL & Pacific, &
Latin America, such as MX & Argentina. (1997 to 2008) split 50/50 from Southern Arizona to a huge city of the EC, where
I now live (residence). I also split my mail to my current (different re-mailer)with a bank statement, and 2 credit card
statements, to my current re-mailer, to "balance the mix". Once a month.

Just saying.................................. I wish you good luck @CalmSeeker !!!! P.S. "I used to love t-shirts, many times ordered from
"Crazy Shirts" of Alea, Hawaii 96701-3249 with at least 4 color catalogs per yr. & over a dozen +
orders from "Crazy Shirts" all with logo's & photographs, of exotic colors of the islands of
Hawaii !!! thick t-shirts & polo style shirts, some of the t-shirts short sleeve & long sleeve, =+
thick walking "shorts" & even hats with Hawaii logo's..........................................................

Last edited:

Marthaann1

Honorable member
So I’m at almost 3 weeks in OPPS. Should come into NYC. Keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives soon. Hope you all receive your packages shortly. I will keep you all posted.
Best wishes for a safe and (relatively) quick arrival! Fingers crossed for me!

buzzkill

I have one that was "processed through isc facility", then "inbound into customs", then "arrived at Jamaica" (all in 1 day), no movement since then. That was 2 days ago, says item is in transit but no scans since Jamaica.

boatbum

Distinguished member
I just saw this article from earlier this year… but CBP seized 8 pounds of a brand name of Tramadol (8 pounds of 100mg tram!) and the outcome was:

“The pills were seized and held for future destruction. No arrests were made though the shipper and recipient have been noted for future scrutiny.”

That stuff is mind blowing… you hear occasional knock and talks for small orders, but then they don’t pursue 8 pounds of tram, just note the recipients name lol.

Jen38

My package has been in limbo for 3 weeks, unusual. I suppose I'm probably stressing, but I hope I'm not getting a LL. It's always difficult with the buys overseas. :-(

buzzkill

I still have no movement from Monday... hoping they're just backed up at Jamaica but who knows...

jaders

Exalted member
Anyone thinking they keep track of who gets LL's?

I’m sure it’s logged somewhere but the amount of folks getting them has got to be so many, I think it could be considered rather meaningless info unless you were to get into some other “larger” trouble? Just a guess on my part. I know it doesn’t seem to affect foreign travel, from what has been reported here. 🤔

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
Magic Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg. Many of you don't know me but some of you do. I see a lot of people waiting on their letters so I thought I would drop in and give a general special "Wanding" to all who are worried. Now you guys know that you have to do something to help your orders to move along to you pronto. So below you will find a link to a song, click the link and sing the song as loudly as you can, ready...

magic wand bam.jpg

magic wand small special 1.gif
Okay now click here and sing the song as hard as you can www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzy4R8EbWJ4&list=RDJzy4R8EbWJ4&index=1

Your orders are on their way, possibly within the next two or three business days. Mecha says to say HELLO. Good Luck. 💗 MWL

Name taken

Distinguished member
I have a situation that I have not seen before. Some scans were skipped but basically it went inbound into customs, then outbound out of customs about seven days later, and then there are two scans: arrived at Jamaica and departed Jamaica and both have the same timestamp. No tracking updates since.

Can I assume that it made it through customs and it’s just taking its time to get to a regional distribution center or is it possible that they grabbed it? What gets me is the identical timestamps of the scans. Thanks and good luck to anyone waiting.

jaders

Exalted member
I have a situation that I have not seen before. Some scans were skipped but basically it went inbound into customs, then outbound out of customs about seven days later, and then there are two scans: arrived at Jamaica and departed Jamaica and both have the same timestamp. No tracking updates since.

Can I assume that it made it through customs and it’s just taking its time to get to a regional distribution center or is it possible that they grabbed it? What gets me is the identical timestamps of the scans. Thanks and good luck to anyone waiting.

I sure have no helpful info to offer except I think with all the fear mongering about how bad the mail’s going to be this holiday season - who the eff knows what’s really going on? My local news showed a couple’s item spending a month or so crisscrossing the country MULTIPLE times til it reached them (domestic I believe tho.)

I was thinking of ordering, hoping the glut would make things less scrutinized but damn - maybe less scrutinized but lost or stolen or who knows what else?

Only time is gonna tell what’s the 411, as they say…😜

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady

I would not worry about it. That has happened to many in the past. Identical scans and backwards scans are not unusual. Trucks are at a low right now. They contract truckers. Food is not getting to stores. I guess it depends on how much usps pay truckers. F*** DeJoy. Hang in there it’s coming. Good luck. M

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
Ugh...7 days with "Inbound into customs" I think it's a goner...
It’s not a goner until you get to around 30 days. I had one that took an entire year. I laughed when I got it because I had complain so much to the vendor and he replaced it. By the time I got it he was out of business. Not to worry seven days is nothing. Every little thing‘s gonna be OK. M

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks