• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
Hey up there @MMH It is very good to see you again. I have miss you and I hope that you’re here to stay. Hugs. M

Reactions: MMH

MMH

Eminent member
Hey up there @MMH It is very good to see you again. I have miss you and I hope that you’re here to stay. Hugs. M
Thanks, Mecha! I know I’ve been MIA but it’s nice to be back. Still a great group of people here.

spex

@DBGdefector I get books and music from overseas vendors sometimes and lately they arrive with a big serious customs sticker on the package with a bunch of small print and checkboxes so it looks like you’re right.

surten

Distinguished member
Well, I just had one hit Jamaica and then Into customs. I honestly haven't had customs scans in the past, maybe once. This is a pack sent to my remailer so at least an LL, if that happens, wouldn't show up at my house.

Name taken

Distinguished member
I have a situation that I have not seen before. Some scans were skipped but basically it went inbound into customs, then outbound out of customs about seven days later, and then there are two scans: arrived at Jamaica and departed Jamaica and both have the same timestamp. No tracking updates since.

Can I assume that it made it through customs and it’s just taking its time to get to a regional distribution center or is it possible that they grabbed it? What gets me is the identical timestamps of the scans. Thanks and good luck to anyone waiting.
Three days with no change or updates. I think this one got grabbed.

spex

@Maggiemaie the eternal question. For as many people who believe in that possibility, others consider it logistically unlikely. Me, I can’t help but think ooh somebody’s watching me! Just paranoid imagination I guess.

TiredMouse

Eminent member
Boy this thread is pretty depressing lately. Hoping it’s just massive slowdown and we start to see some positives!! 🙏
Yes there’s a massive slowdown for sure. I got this message when I logged into my bank account:

The U.S. Postal Service began changing first-class mail delivery time frames in October.
This change may result in mailed statements, new or replacement cards and payments you mail taking longer to arrive.

Boo.

I have a domestic package (a part to repair my heater so I’m rather eager to get it) and it’s already 10 days later than expected delivery date which was already 5 days. So day 15 still waiting for it to travel 3 states. Ugh. Also another domestic package was delayed three days. Everything is very slow right now domestically, so expecting long delays in overseas ones.

Also, just put in another order and it took the USPS 2 full days longer to put the same tracking info than the COO tracking. So, I’m just going to have to keep the faith!

GreenThumb

Exalted member
What I don't get is why USPS can't just tell you when it's seized. Is it some kind of secret with these guys? DHL hits you with The Big Red Dot and the "Contact DHL" warning, in big, blocky letters on the tracking waybill when one of their shipments gets pinched. When you see Big Red Dot, you at least know it's time to make other arrangements. USPS likes to keep you in suspense until maybe they get around to sending you one of their bullshit seizure letters that warns you about the dangers of counterfet drugs. Yeah, imagine that, I still get withdrawal even when I've been taking fake meds. The only thing fake is the FDA.

rufusshinra99

Distinguished member
Agreed. My UPS one that was seized said shipment exemption alerted security. I pretty much knew right away I needed a backup. I have one stuck in Jamaica that I am not too keen on. I'll update if I happen to get lucky or even not.

core2duo

Exalted member
@Mecha hello, I was recently thinking about you and hope you are well. And of course a wand is much appreciated about now if you can spare one, I know they are limited this time of year 😆

EDIT: Forgot to mention I recently had one OPPS for about 5 days and is now at ISC NY processed through facility, feeling good about it.

Reactions: MMH

core2duo

Exalted member
I have a situation that I have not seen before. Some scans were skipped but basically it went inbound into customs, then outbound out of customs about seven days later, and then there are two scans: arrived at Jamaica and departed Jamaica and both have the same timestamp. No tracking updates since.

Can I assume that it made it through customs and it’s just taking its time to get to a regional distribution center or is it possible that they grabbed it? What gets me is the identical timestamps of the scans. Thanks and good luck to anyone waiting.
Any updates? I would bet you probably have received by now but if not, it's coming. For me, outbound scans have a 100% delivery, but some have apparently still had them snagged but I think it's rare

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
@Mecha hello, I was recently thinking about you and hope you are well. And of course a wand is much appreciated about now if you can spare one, I know they are limited this time of year 😆
Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg And here is an update. Well hello my good friend @core2duo. That Mecha woke me up early this Sunday morning just for you and your letter. Now anyone else who wants to participate in this special "Magic Wanding" ritual for @core2duo take notice and read and do as I ask, okay? Everybody who knows MWL can get your letter delivered to you pronto most of the time, or a scan update, but never picked-off and I also include anyone who does not know me. So do exactly as I say. Ready...

magic wand bam.jpg

magic wand small special 1.gif

Okay now everybody who is waiting will receive their orders within the next 3 days except @core2duo who will receive one day earlier since she specifically as for it. But I promise within the next couple days eveybody will be happy.

Now you know you have to do something to get what you want, your letter arrive in the next couple of days. So lets get to it and click here and sing with all you might the following song 2 times (yes two times, things are not what the use to be)! Ready... www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxQ3jbDhe_E

Okay they are coming. Every little thing is going to be okay. Love to everybody, MWL

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks