• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

jaders

Exalted member
My latest shipment went to queens, and now Jamaica, thinking that’s a bad sign as it usually goes the other way when things make it through.

The scans could be overlapping and Queens IS the latest one. I certainly can't guarantee that tho. I hope I'm right!

anonymous82

Distinguished member
My latest shipment went to queens, and now Jamaica, thinking that’s a bad sign as it usually goes the other way when things make it through.

The scans could be overlapping and Queens IS the latest one. I certainly can't guarantee that tho. I hope I'm right!
I had the Jamaica, Queens bounce last time and I did get it so it's not a lost cause. Positive thoughts.

I'm in the annoying opps stage now and I'm running really low. I don't know why I do that to myself.

Farmland

Just had a couple pop to NYC after only 9 days in OPPS, things have been clearing over the weekend alot for me recently seems 72 hours is plenty at this time. Can't believe how fast after the holidays.

Farmland

Man jaders I wanna pm you about some things but I can't pm until I have more messages. Seems like your pretty active on here. Anyway, excuse me while I post randomly. Haha

jaders

Exalted member
Man jaders I wanna pm you about some things but I can't pm until I have more messages. Seems like your pretty active on here. Anyway, excuse me while I post randomly. Haha

I probably look like I’m stalking this forum lately. Ever since NY got so hinky I can’t “look away.” Get too worried about access…🥶

Keep posting tho. I’m looking forward to what you have to say!! 😃

centralcoastmcrider

I had the Jamaica, Queens bounce last time and I did get it so it's not a lost cause. Positive thoughts.

I'm in the annoying opps stage now and I'm running really low. I don't know why I do that to myself.
Thank you for the positive thoughts, happy to report that it did in fact make it through! Not sure why it went the route it did, or if scans were out of order, but whatever the reason, I’m happy and less stressed today!

anonymous82

Distinguished member

Thank you for the positive thoughts, happy to report that it did in fact make it through! Not sure why it went the route it did, or if scans were out of order, but whatever the reason, I’m happy and less stressed today!
I think Jamaica handles the customs processing so I think that's why it's confusing. Glad you got good news! Always good to see things moving. Hopefully good juju is coming for the rest of us!

anonymous82

Distinguished member
Just had a couple pop to NYC after only 9 days in OPPS, things have been clearing over the weekend alot for me recently seems 72 hours is plenty at this time. Can't believe how fast after the holidays.
I agree with the weekend usually being good. I wish I could stop obsessively stalking the tracking on mine.

Name taken

Distinguished member
All right, I have one I have not seen before. I was at first delighted to see my shipment go to Queens, where until now the next stop is a distribution center close by. But it went from Queens to Jersey City distribution center. Has anyone seen this happen before? I read this thread pretty regularly and I remember reading something about Jersey City but I can’t remember what. Thanks in advance everyone.

spex

I probably look like I’m stalking this forum lately. Ever since NY got so hinky I can’t “look away.” Get too worried about access…🥶

Keep posting tho. I’m looking forward to what you have to say!! 😃
Whenever I get the willies about a shipment I do the same thing. Studying the mail discussions like crazy just to see who else is dealing with delays and check out their thoughts.

TheBushidoWay

Lapsed Senior Member
ok so storytime aka a tale of 3 packs

for half the year I planned to make 1 good size buy. I wanted to make it black friday so it would get lost in the mess.

first order made nov 26, shipped roughly 2 days after. But theres an issue. they sent the wrong order to the wrong person(me). i mean as far as mistakes go this wasnt too too bad. what they sent me was 3 or 4 times the price of what I ordered, but still, not what I ordered. this was discovered via email. so a week of emailing back and forth and we got it worked out. it takes about 2 weeks from eu to fla touchdown. this was a pretty good size order. 100 gms

dec 6th my other plug restocks so I go ahead and make an order, just in case,. same deal 100 gms eu to fla about 2 weeks. untracked cuz thats how I rollll.

plug #1 finally ships after 1st pack td's BUT I had paid extra to be sneaky sneaky, but the old way of sneaky sneaky aint workin like it used to SO lets try a new sneaky sneaky. pack get shipped from one eu country thats catchin some heat to another eu country thats a lil more chill. I got my tr# like the day before christmas. in and out of customs in a few days winds up in jersey city. last time I checked tracking via parcels app tracking goes ipso dipso, 4x updates and never to my knowledge got a "delivered" update, yet there it was. 200gms +- eu to fla in less than 2 weeks.

good vibes for everybody

jaders

Exalted member
ok so storytime aka a tale of 3 packs

for half the year I planned to make 1 good size buy. I wanted to make it black friday so it would get lost in the mess.

first order made nov 26, shipped roughly 2 days after. But theres an issue. they sent the wrong order to the wrong person(me). i mean as far as mistakes go this wasnt too too bad. what they sent me was 3 or 4 times the price of what I ordered, but still, not what I ordered. this was discovered via email. so a week of emailing back and forth and we got it worked out. it takes about 2 weeks from eu to fla touchdown. this was a pretty good size order. 100 gms

dec 6th my other plug restocks so I go ahead and make an order, just in case,. same deal 100 gms eu to fla about 2 weeks. untracked cuz thats how I rollll.

plug #1 finally ships after 1st pack td's BUT I had paid extra to be sneaky sneaky, but the old way of sneaky sneaky aint workin like it used to SO lets try a new sneaky sneaky. pack get shipped from one eu country thats catchin some heat to another eu country thats a lil more chill. I got my tr# like the day before christmas. in and out of customs in a few days winds up in jersey city. last time I checked tracking via parcels app tracking goes ipso dipso, 4x updates and never to my knowledge got a "delivered" update, yet there it was. 200gms +- eu to fla in less than 2 weeks.

good vibes for everybody

So I’m a little confused. You definitely got both packs delivered? And both thru NY? And you mentioned three orders - one was a mistake. That one made it thru too obviously…🤔

The tracking is so inaccurate or nonexistent lately. I don’t mind as long as it makes it. 😜

anonymous82

Distinguished member
@jaders
3 packs
the first order that got messed up
an order from another vendor
a reship to fix the first order
all went thru nyc, all landed
I'm glad to hear 3 made it through, good story time! I'm aware of the sneaky, sneaky 3 country pass through. My vendor used it twice but sent my current one regular and now I'm sitting here stressing.

Zara

Honorable member
@Farmland loosing my mind?!?! but it’s been years since I’ve had something go through that quickly… assumed they snatched it up! Atleast you got a good laugh. All was well and it arrived right after my melt down. 😬

TheBushidoWay

Lapsed Senior Member
@TheBushidoWay I don’t think I have seen anyone else here describing their orders in grams 😳
maybe we should. its getting harder to find vendors that will ship to the states because of losses. definitely, definitely the higher the weight of the pack, the more scrutiny it draws. Almost everything over 150 gms is getting looked at and needs "secure packaging" at the very least

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks