• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

jaders

Exalted member
I have a strange one...I can still track a letter that hit nyisc on 11/15/2021. Still active. Still showing arrived at Jamaica idc and in transit to next destination...Guess I shouldn't sit by the mailbox? Lol

I’ve been able to track items that were definitely seized (got the LL) at least a year later.

Surprised you never got the LL tho. But I guess at NY it’s not that uncommon to not get it.

Sucks all around tho…😔

LittleDabbie

@eva Does anyone know how you go about requesting a refund for Express overnight fee. My package was shippes USPS Express with a 1-2 day guarantee but it took four days. I paid a premium to get it expedited and I would like my money back.

You would have to contact the vendor, and they would have to file a claim with the postal service since they are the ones who actually paid for the package to ship express its there responsibility to deal with the postal service, and to refund you as a customer of theirs.

Good luck getting your money back :D

Reactions: eva

sunnyday727

Distinguished member
I have one that seems to have missed a scan. I thought it was in customs because it just said processed through facility (no Jamaica or Queens scans) but now it's showing at my local PO. Has this been happening to anyone else? I'm always a bit nervous when the tracking doesn't follow the usual pattern.
Happened to me a few weeks ago. Processed through and no updated scan until regional. Hoping that’s what is happening with one I am waiting on as it’s on day 3.

eva

@eva Does anyone know how you go about requesting a refund for Express overnight fee. My package was shippes USPS Express with a 1-2 day guarantee but it took four days. I paid a premium to get it expedited and I would like my money back.

You would have to contact the vendor, and they would have to file a claim with the postal service since they are the ones who actually paid for the package to ship express its there responsibility to deal with the postal service, and to refund you as a customer of theirs.

Good luck getting your money back :D
Thank you! I will do just that.

Flavaflav

I ordered from online and my item shipped June 9. I was sent tracking information through 17track and it said it departed from collisimo France. There have been no updates since June 9th. Should I be concerned or keep waiting? I had been looking for stuff online and just ordered hooding for the best because I didn’t have anything to go off. That’s how I found this forum so I’m hoping this is going to keep me from getting screwed or at the very least keep me from wondering if I’m getting screwed. Thanks for any input I really appreciate it

weezy1966

Lapsed Senior Member
just my opinion of course but I think you shouldn't concern yourself just yet. I have had several overseas items take up to 6 weeks to hit US soil. It sucks of course...

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks