• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Hellcatcharger

Lapsed Senior Member
Wow!!! I'm as freakin' happy as you are!! That's called beating them at their own game...:yes: :clapping:
I am really at a loss for words. The funny thing is I will never know what happened. I can speculate but will never know. Any ideas? My best idea is that it got mixed up because of the pandemic going on and was put into the ship out bin rather than the blow it up if not collected bin. Again hard to say.

Hellcatcharger

Lapsed Senior Member
There is one uneasy emotion. There was express written in the package as well as the name of the contents and the letter arrived before our normal mail. It was treated as express mail.

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
I am really at a loss for words. The funny thing is I will never know what happened. I can speculate but will never know. Any ideas? My best idea is that it got mixed up because of the pandemic going on and was put into the ship out bin rather than the blow it up if not collected bin. Again hard to say.

That happened to me long ago. I didn't have tracking on it, but I got a LL instead. The next day, there was my letter green tape, but everything inside. The gremlins are on our side sometimes :)

ned

Lapsed Senior Member
Been in OPPS Mumbai 5 days now. Longest OPPS I ve ever had.

ned

Lapsed Senior Member
Good News ?

This is a first for me. Tracking stated OPPS since July 17 and this morning USPS states:
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

I'm in NYC and my IN stuff always goes to JFK (NYC) but this time it's Chicago.

2020-07-24 09:06, Inbound Into Customs -> Your item is being processed by United States Customs.
2020-07-24 09:06, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS), Processed Through Facility
2020-07-17 11:38, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
2020-07-17 11:38, INDIA, MUMBAI PARCELS, Processed Through Facility
2020-07-16 18:14, INDIA, MUMBAI PARCELS, Processed Through Facility
2020-07-15 15:59, INDIA, Acceptance
Origin:
2020-07-17 11:38, MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE, Item Bagged
2020-07-16 19:36, BNPL SP Hub Mumbai, Item Dispatched
2020-07-16 18:23, BNPL SP Hub Mumbai, Item Bagged
2020-07-16 18:14, MUMBAI EMS SPEED POST CENTRE, Item Received
2020-07-15 15:59, BNPL SP Hub Mumbai, Item Booked

Only diff this time was size of order.
I usually get a few items but Source said his accounts were seized (I lost $200).
This was my 1st re-order from an otherwise reliable merchant so 1 kept order small.

It is not easy to re-order from someone after losing money. Takes a lot of faith, or desperation.
USA pharma and health care laws suck.

Ned

Last edited:

Raspberry

Eminent member
Processed through ISC means it is going into the building where customs is located. It is good news to be out of Opps, but still has to pass through the customs screening process, which will hopefully be fast and easy. Parcels that would normally go through NY are being rerouted to Chicago, so many of us are waiting on Chicago, when we ordinarily never would. Good luck to you and all of us who patiently wait.

• Helpful
Reactions: ned

1989greyfox

I have domestic packages shipped priority taking way longer than usual. Is anyone else getting this right now? I've had 2 packages that have been shipped from the west coast that have been giving in transit messages for 4 days now.

buzzkill

I have domestic packages shipped priority taking way longer than usual. Is anyone else getting this right now? I've had 2 packages that have been shipped from the west coast that have been giving in transit messages for 4 days now.

Yes, I've had a couple domestic shipments that were very slow, delayed, etc. Pretty normal during these strange times.

Brianna9

Eminent member
Yes, we are waiting for a PlayStation game that was shipped from Florida 10 days ago. It was suppose to deliver today but guess what?Its gonna be late-shocker.:D

notcharlotte

Exalted member

i ordered some vitamin d, two day shipping, but took seven. my son ordered a controller, same thing. i feel bad for the ebay sellers who pay for two day shipping and want good reviews. could this mean less staffing for seizures? hope so.

buzzkill

I've had an order that was scheduled to be delivered Friday. Now I've got the delayed message. It was usps priority 3 day and was shipped out last Monday.
Way to go usps.

Raspberry

Eminent member
i ordered some vitamin d, two day shipping, but took seven. my son ordered a controller, same thing. i feel bad for the ebay sellers who pay for two day shipping and want good reviews. could this mean less staffing for seizures? hope so.

You would Think!!! They should be too busy to be snooping around every practically innocent parcel.. It seems like seizures are as bad as ever and there is no excuse. I am not pardoning them.

buzzkill

There's really no rhyme or reason other than the covid excuse. Seems to work for everything these days. From not showing up to work, not doing a good job, etc. I can't figure out how people pay their bills. Can you just write "because covid" on your electric bill and that'll take care of it? Lol rant over.

1989greyfox

One of the two domestic packages I was referring to (neither of which are pharmaceuticals) was delivered a few days late but now the other has something I don't recall ever seeing personally. It arrived at my normal regional destination distribution center, then instead of going to my local post office like it always does it went to another town's p.o. that is 40 miles farther from the distribution center than my local p.o. is. Weird! Hopefully it is sent to my town from there soon, idk what happened. The new postmaster general seems to be cutting overtime and delaying mail, so might be all related to that.

buzzkill

One of the two domestic packages I was referring to (neither of which are pharmaceuticals) was delivered a few days late but now the other has something I don't recall ever seeing personally. It arrived at my normal regional destination distribution center, then instead of going to my local post office like it always does it went to another town's p.o. that is 40 miles farther from the distribution center than my local p.o. is. Weird! Hopefully it is sent to my town from there soon, idk what happened. The new postmaster general seems to be cutting overtime and delaying mail, so might be all related to that.

At least half the time, my letters go to the wrong po in the next town. Then, someone from the wrong po will drive it out here and put it in the big box outside the local office. And that is when they're OPEN. It's maddening. Again, no rhyme or reason to it.

sunnyday727

Honorable member
For those of you clearing this ISC, have many gone to Jamaica and has it been fine or problems? Mine usually goes to Queens, so just wondering about recent experiences with this. Thanks for any info?

Brianna9

Eminent member
Mine always got Jamaica, i have never had a problem. Sometimes it will sit there for 4 days but usually that’s normal for me.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks