NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Raspberry

Eminent member
I recently had 2 packages go through New York and on to distribution centers. @liltiki2 was wondering if they will fly to the other coast or have to travel on a and horse and buggy. From my arrival date that is expected to be on time, it sounds like it is catching a flight, which only makes sense.
Chicago is kind of out of the way and they only send mail by dromedary. So glad I didn't have to deal with that again.

NewarkCap

Honorable member
I got a love letter this week for something that went missing 6 months ago. Are they that far behind? Anyone else with a similar exerience?

DeLucid

My first LL was 6 months from the lost pack from ny. Tho it was labeled I ordered something I didn't so I figured mass seizure cause it was another thing they sold but who knows. That was in feb

Last edited:

DeLucid

Wierd autocorrect here. Read between the lines. Yes I had the same experience with LL 6months ny isc

Cupcake88

Honorable member
I hadn’t ordered international since before COVID and both of those orders went poof so I was really worried about ordering again. Well, i ordered again and it was shipped on July 7 from COO, went to two other countries (it’s just the way they ship orders) and finally hit ISC NY on 8/4 and is in Queens today! It spent less than 12 hours in customs!! I’m so relieved and really glad it hit NY and not Chicago and didn’t hit Jamaica! The shipping gods are smiling down on me today!

DeLucid

I hadn’t ordered international since before COVID and both of those orders went poof so I was really worried about ordering again. Well, i ordered again and it was shipped on July 7 from COO, went to two other countries (it’s just the way they ship orders) and finally hit ISC NY on 8/4 and is in Queens today! It spent less than 12 hours in customs!! I’m so relieved and really glad it hit NY and not Chicago and didn’t hit Jamaica! The shipping gods are smiling down on me today!
SouNds good. Jamaica and chi have let me down this year. Never had a problem with queens dis

Cupcake88

Honorable member
SouNds good. Jamaica and chi have let me down this year. Never had a problem with queens dis
It’s been so long since I’ve had this product and I’m in so much pain right now, so it’s a relief to finally see a package make it’s way to me. I could have it as early as tomorrow. It departed Queens last night and I’m only a couple of hours from there.

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
I have always had good luck with Queens, although sometimes you may get 3-4 departures before it arrives at the next step.

Cupcake88

Honorable member
So I have my international package and a domestic that hit my post office. Both at different times of the early morning today. My domestic is out for delivery and my international still says Arrived at Unit and it got to the PO first. I heard recently that this particular vendor has put the name of the company on the effing package and now I’m scared! My PO never misses a scan! I’m worried I’m going to get a knock at the door from a postal inspector. Someone please talk me down from the ledge!

DeLucid

International has a delayed delivery ok, that they haven't snapped on domestic.. it's at ur local ports. I'm sure all is well and may even get it today.

Cupcake88

Honorable member
Ull be fine I'm sure.. it's happened to me before.. got other pac next day
I hope you’re right. I feel a little bit better but I’m going to be on edge until I get home from work. It’s gonna be a long day!

boatbum

Distinguished member
I just got the notification that my international package that didn’t scan Out for Delivery was delivered!! Whew! My perfect PO was not so perfect this time and made for a very stressful 6 hours!
99.9% of the time it is just routine mistakes by the post office and our mind assumes the worst possible outcome.

One of my last packs was out for delivery and didn’t come with the daily mail. About 3:45pm I get a scan saying Held at Customer Request. Luckily I know their tricks and it just meant they forgot to deliver but want to “stop the clock” so the PO doesn’t get blamed for missing a delivery in their metrics... so they pick a fake scan (Held at PO, Undeliverable, Forwarded at Customer Request, Receptacle Blocked, etc) and will just deliver it the next day. All sorts of scans that would cause members on here to lose their wits.

On this day I went down to the PO right after the “Held at Customer Request” scan and the lady was laughing, saying they had to scan it as something so they didn’t get yelled at for forgetting to deliver it, but no there was no request for mail hold.

jaders

Eminent member
I just got the notification that my international package that didn’t scan Out for Delivery was delivered!! Whew! My perfect PO was not so perfect this time and made for a very stressful 6 hours!
99.9% of the time it is just routine mistakes by the post office and our mind assumes the worst possible outcome.

One of my last packs was out for delivery and didn’t come with the daily mail. About 3:45pm I get a scan saying Held at Customer Request. Luckily I know their tricks and it just meant they forgot to deliver but want to “stop the clock” so the PO doesn’t get blamed for missing a delivery in their metrics... so they pick a fake scan (Held at PO, Undeliverable, Forwarded at Customer Request, Receptacle Blocked, etc) and will just deliver it the next day. All sorts of scans that would cause members on here to lose their wits.

On this day I went down to the PO right after the “Held at Customer Request” scan and the lady was laughing, saying they had to scan it as something so they didn’t get yelled at for forgetting to deliver it, but no there was no request for mail hold.
I had something similar happen where it said "unable to deliver" like the mail slot was somehow unavailable, (like a dog loose, or something blocking it.) It turns out it was the same thing - they just had to choose a "code" for why it didn't get delivered the day it was "out for."

Yes it's certainly easy to "lose one's sh*t" over these small hiccups that if we weren't in such need, we wouldn't even ever worry about it. I try to apply that to my deliveries and pay as little attention as possible. I have a superstitious belief that watching and stressing so much can actually affect the situation in a negative way. I know that sounds nutz, but I sort of believe in the power of energy and when you're sending all this anxious energy, it might "block" the flow, so to speak.

Yeah, I'm sort of a nut case when it comes to energetics, but I gotta go with what I believe... :giggle: