NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Souljam

I have one that just went inbound into co NY on Saturday, Im new here and trying not to say the wrong things . Anyways. I had my 1st pack that I ordered in ab 4 yrs that wasnt domestic fly through NY in 6 days and to me in another 2 for a total of like 13 days back in MAY..... so Im hoping this one does the same! Best of luck to all waiting !!!!

lezmy

Always Loyal
I need some positive vibes friends. 10-11 days in ISC and nothing... it hit right before the 3day weekend so hopefully it’s just waiting to be kicked out and on it’s way soon.

greg8325

Honorable member
I need some positive vibes friends. 10-11 days in ISC and nothing... it hit right before the 3day weekend so hopefully it’s just waiting to be kicked out and on it’s way soon.
Same boat unfortunately. I think I'm done ordering internationally. ):

lezmy

Always Loyal
I think Im done as well. Probably over thinking, as I do. But this sucks.
Hopefully some veterans will speak some positive knowledge and tell us to chill :)

jaders

Eminent member
Hopefully some veterans will speak some positive knowledge and tell us to chill :)
NY is usually pretty reliable, in my experience. Doesn't mean they don't seize some things tho, but I've never seen it be too bad like some other spots. There's just no way to know, but the fact that a few folks' stuff has all stopped around the holiday would lend me to believe that they got pushed aside, and there's no evidence whatsoever that customs is "first in first out."

Just my thoughts and I wish you all the very best of luck!!

Rylee

Eminent member
@lezmy There have Always been (since I’ve been ordering anything Int) slower and faster times. It’s not always always fast or slow. Sometimes they have certain “operations” going on to where they are checking more.
It’s pretty rare that you see everyone here saying yes it got to me on time or fast!

Sure since Covid it’s been more “off” meaning not the usual scans or routes. It does seem there have been more delays this year but chances are your package will arrive.

The volume alone of incoming mail makes it more likely you will get your package than not.
So my 2 cents is that things have been different this year, but definitely chill, there’s always been ups & downs & that is the norm, which is always changing 📪 😔 Def no fun when waiting.

Luthien

Eminent member
In flight/OPPS for 11 days. Either that flight really didn't take off, tracking is non-existent, or my letter is travelling overseas by pidgeon carrier. But I know it's too soon to fret.

jaders

Eminent member
In flight/OPPS for 11 days. Either that flight really didn't take off, tracking is non-existent, or my letter is travelling overseas by pidgeon carrier. But I know it's too soon to fret.
A few weeks ago a pack showed on my doorstep that I thought was still OPPS too. NO tracking until it reached my door, and it wasn't all that long ago. It's just a superstition of mine, but I try to pay as little attention as possible, once I get a shipment going. If it's overly long, I'll look into it, but I have this theory that energy is the governing body of the universe and adding worrisome energy to a situation is way more likely to impede it. I know it sounds nutz, but I definitely believe it (I guess...) :LOL:

Hope you hear something soon!

Brianna9

Eminent member
@jaders completely agree. When I have meds and ordering per usual I never check them and they always come. When Im short, check constantly it always takes forever or something happens. Lol

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
Ugh my most recent order went from a regional distribution center to a local hub nearby that regional (not near me and back near ISC) then tendered to military agent. I know the general consensus is it is a miss scan but the time frame and locations seem correct. Hopeful it is indeed a mistake but I have only really seen a very few people pop back on forums and say oh yea I ended up receiving and it wasn't an issue... Ugh.

Miss Ellie

Ugh my most recent order went from a regional distribution center to a local hub nearby that regional (not near me and back near ISC) then tendered to military agent. I know the general consensus is it is a miss scan but the time frame and locations seem correct. Hopeful it is indeed a mistake but I have only really seen a very few people pop back on forums and say oh yea I ended up receiving and it wasn't an issue... Ugh.
What does that mean tendered to military agent?

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
What does that mean tendered to military agent?
I don't have a clue. I think it is supposed to be when it is sent to a military base or building that has it's own delivery system. There really isn't a lot of information on it. I am just hoping it is a misclick on the scanner but it was regressing on the tracking locations as well...

UncleHorace

Oh the debacle with the USPS is so infuriating. I had a parcel pass through NY ISC and it was scanned in at my regional distribution center almost 6 weeks ago. Most recently, I’ve had no problems with customs, but 2 of 4 packages ordered since June have not shown up. DeJoy can eat it

tyler84

I just got my first LL this month. So I don’t know that the odds are better. I’m expecting another for a package that has been in Chicago for moths.

jaders

Eminent member
I just got my first LL this month. So I don’t know that the odds are better. I’m expecting another for a package that has been in Chicago for moths.
Do
Always so sorry to read these. I guess it was thru the NY POE since this is NY thread? Geez you'd think they would lighten up on this stuff especially during the pandemic. Folks need their meds. What an effin' waste of our tax dollars... :mad:

cp2k

Always so sorry to read these. I guess it was thru the NY POE since this is NY thread? Geez you'd think they would lighten up on this stuff especially during the pandemic. Folks need their meds. What an effin' waste of our tax dollars... :mad:
You would think, but it appears it actually has been the opposite affect. There were several articles written back in the March-June period about medication seizures increasing because of COVID-19. Basically instead of looking for "fake" COVID cures and seizing those they just started seizing everything in some places. I'm hoping the President's recent executive order (though it is powerless in reality) about importing drugs will make them start turning in the other direction again but only time will tell.

Souljam

mine has been in customs for 5 days now hope it cames theu bc the vendor said he wont re ship if its cought in usa only if cought in country of orgin :-(

boatbum

Distinguished member
I don't have a clue. I think it is supposed to be when it is sent to a military base or building that has it's own delivery system. There really isn't a lot of information on it. I am just hoping it is a misclick on the scanner but it was regressing on the tracking locations as well...
Yeah that’s a scan for a military base with it’s own mail delivery system inside the base. What do you mean it was regressing? Did it get close to you and then make a U-turn?

If it’s tram (?) from a certain area there have been some weird stuff going on occasionally with packages getting getting rerouted...something is up.

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
Yeah that’s a scan for a military base with it’s own mail delivery system inside the base. What do you mean it was regressing? Did it get close to you and then make a U-turn?

If it’s tram (?) from a certain area there have been some weird stuff going on occasionally with packages getting getting rerouted...something is up.
Yea, it went to the usual hub past ISC that it usually goes to then back to the location of ISC basically... Zip codes match that at least.