NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Cartman

As if the lives of those of us living in chronic pain weren't already bad enough these busybody politician want to come and make it worse because of those who abuse the system and the drugs.

Let the innocent suffer due to the actions of bad people. God I hate politicians with a passion.

freethinker

Just got two LL's one from 9/5, one from 9/8. Hopefully I canget a reship
I got one LL in my life; this is going back a few months. It was enough to get me shaking for sure. Does it just seem that these are more common these days? Do they put some type of flag on your name after a while? Kind of turned me off from ordering internationally, although that does limit your options quite a bit.
I did actually get enough LLs in a row back several years ago that my name/address must have gotten flagged. I started ordering domestic & did that for many years until covid broke the whole effin supply chain. I had no choice but to order the old way. I had one sent to a relative's address 1200 miles away & had them ship it to me, & did actually get one here at the same address (that was flagged years ago). A third order got LL & never saw it. All of those orders were 3-4 months ago. I just placed a new one, but too soon to have any tracking. Ugh.

lezmy

Always Loyal
I got one LL in my life; this is going back a few months. It was enough to get me shaking for sure. Does it just seem that these are more common these days? Do they put some type of flag on your name after a while? Kind of turned me off from ordering internationally, although that does limit your options quite a bit.
I did actually get enough LLs in a row back several years ago that my name/address must have gotten flagged. I started ordering domestic & did that for many years until covid broke the whole effin supply chain. I had no choice but to order the old way. I had one sent to a relative's address 1200 miles away & had them ship it to me, & did actually get one here at the same address (that was flagged years ago). A third order got LL & never saw it. All of those orders were 3-4 months ago. I just placed a new one, but too soon to have any tracking. Ugh.

Good luck ! I think the location your order comes from and what area it arrives has a lot to do with it being snagged or not. There is always the luck of the draw no matter where it comes from. But for the most part the odds are low of it getting snagged considering the volume of packages.

Souljam

I am still hoping mine is going to spit out of NY idc any time now....so far it's like13 days in :-( pretty freaked out...I really needed this.

Last edited:

lezmy

Always Loyal
I am still hoping mine is going to spit out of NY idc any time now....so far it's like13 days in :-( Was away I really needed this.

It’ll land soon. :)

This latest one was the longest wait ever. Always no more than 48hrs in ISC. It always updates as well except this time. No updates until OFD.

jaders

Eminent member

Is it too much info to ask how many LL's happened in a row to get your address flagged? I got 4 in one year and stopped using my address after that.

liltiki2

Honorable member
Great question. I never felt 'flagged' but I did move over the last 10 years. The most LLs was this year and last year, but RM and home addy. Especially the past few months, IMHO I felt like it was dumb luck. But most I think was that the particular country was flagged... except for the latest, they all came from different ops from that particular part of the world.

Souljam

I've had only 4 seizure notes sent to me over a 5 year span. Two were from a vendor I used for about 2 yrs straight at 3 packs per month . Said vendor is no longer around as in bye bye birdie sadly I really liked the dude always got my tracking fast and even got a couple freebies for being so loyal. I got scared after the 2 back to back seized from him he switched up shipping several times before going down. I think he said one point of entry was on him like white on rice seizing over 200 packs in a few months span! Needles to say I quit ordering from that one lol but was scared bc they did they seize his electronic devices etc.?! ... A domestic and big vendor. Of popular ed meds n pls was also bye bye birdie that I used really sucks he only did like 18 months in us prison tho......I really wish my doc would just prescribe meds needed for neuropathy and anxiety. But no they had to pull the meds out from under me bc of the opioid epidemic. Was only on weakest possible sch 4 meds too , Sorry for going off topic UGH!! Hope everyone gets what they need soon!!!

barracuda

Hello again, @jaders. My last one breezed through, I believe it said health supplements, non-medicinal. Or something like that.

Recently I had a couple cn22’s fully declared as a medicine with the chemical name, and described for personal use , from a business with their address clearly typed. Happily I seem to back on the regular east coast route instead of Chicago.

barracuda

Soooo... Had one stuck for 20 days that I was sure it was a goner. Was freaking TF out.
But all that worry was for nothing. It arrived today safe and sound. No scans from ISC to door which has never happened before.

yup, seen that before. It’s the unicorn of deliveries!

jaders

Eminent member
Hello again, @jaders. My last one breezed through, I believe it said health supplements, non-medicinal. Or something like that.

Recently I had a couple cn22’s fully declared as a medicine with the chemical name, and described for personal use , from a business with their address clearly typed. Happily I seem to back on the regular east coast route instead of Chicago.

Yes that happened to me recently too. Obviously no one is reading every single label, I would assume from that? I guess that's a good thing... :sneaky:

Souljam

I'm thinking of ordering from US but gotta get into the SR section . The one domestic I know wants 315 bucks for like 180 lol. If I had an extra 315 bucks laying around . I'm gonna hold on another 2 weeks making it lol over 30 days total then I gotta go another route. NY ISC is for the birds .

BKittie

Honorable member
My letter that said tendered to military agent went back into customs after around a week. I debated filing a missing mail claim but I think I am just going to count it as a loss and hope nothing comes of it. I decided to reorder as it has been 3 weeks since I originally ordered anyways.

I will update if something does happen with it though.
That happened to me and I ended up with a LL a couple weeks after it returned to customs.

steve2613

Honorable member
Hello all, I haven’t placed an order in almost 3 months but when I was ordering monthly since Covid my items have gone all over the place from landing on the west coast or in the south. Before Covid all came in through New York. I just placed a new order today and I am wondering if orders are still going all over the place when entering through customs now or has it started to go back to normal? I am just wondering what to expect with this new order.

Souljam

Hello all, I haven’t placed an order in almost 3 months but when I was ordering monthly since Covid my items have gone all over the place from landing on the west coast or in the south. Before Covid all came in through New York. I just placed a new order today and I am wondering if orders are still going all over the place when entering through customs now or has it started to go back to normal? I am just wondering what to expect with this new order.
Mine from Sept went into NY and has stayed in bound into C for 3 weeks. Not hopeful but the vendor told me to just expect up to 45 days right now with the usps having less employees and sorters.

steve2613

Honorable member
Mine from Sept went into NY and has stayed in bound into C for 3 weeks. Not hopeful but the vendor told me to just expect up to 45 days right now with the usps having less employees and sorters.
I sure hope that my new order doesn’t stay in customs for that long. I had stockpiled but forgot to order as I was running low. I need to just keep ordering each month until this crazy virus is over with that way I don’t get in a bind like I am now. I hope this one flys thought customs. Also hope yours shows up soon as well.

Souljam

I sure hope that my new order doesn’t stay in customs for that long. I had stockpiled but forgot to order as I was running low. I need to just keep ordering each month until this crazy virus is over with that way I don’t get in a bind like I am now. I hope this one flys thought customs. Also hope yours shows up soon as well.

Vendor keeps saying NY is just behind its kinda ticking me off the way he just seems to know it will pass thru "Be patient " . Some people's are flying through and some on the EBay forums are taking weeks and months sitting in bound. Gonna place another order with a different vendor if it hasn't moved out at the 30 day mark. Good luck to you too .