NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

floridagator

Honorable member
Flushing is old. No worries. Flushing, Queens, Bethpage, Kearny, Jamaica, all old well worn places.

12 hours; customs -> queens.
But it sounds like it went from flushing NY to USJFKA arrival in country so I'm not sure if is still in ISC as aftership doesn't elaborate I know it already processed at distribution center on 17 track 6 hrs earlier does this mean it's past customs ??

Last edited:

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
I have a similar one that is still stuck. It went to flushing then back to ISC. Now it is just stuck on inbound out of customs. Which is really odd because it already cleared customs. The order is from about a month ago so pretty sure it might be gone. Hopefully you are ok though. Usually anything beyond ISC is in the clear.

floridagator

Honorable member
Td
I have a similar one that is still stuck. It went to flushing then back to ISC. Now it is just stuck on inbound out of customs. Which is really odd because it already cleared customs. The order is from about a month ago so pretty sure it might be gone. Hopefully you are ok though. Usually anything beyond ISC is in the clear.
When I went to this new tracking site packageradar.com with my DHL tracking number it gave me a new tracking number I could use on USPS & now with that new number it shows me that my magazines are an hour away from me. So now I have learned today that if you are getting something via DHL and u use 17 track put that number in packageradar and u will be given a new number The IN # Will Turn Into a to use on USPS. I'm very happy now LW #. in Fact In Read ..You should use new tracking number LWXXXXXXX # in order to receive this package...Hoping this may help.someone that thinks a recent item is stuck in ISC NY..Good Luck!

Souljam

Hmmmm my vendor has now decided to re-ship my order as it sits for almost 1 month ..... although he is saying he has tested positive for Covid 19 and is with fever and in quarantined . Says he will get it out when his fever goes down. Likely excuse ?????????

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
My order from the beginning of September shows movement again after clearing customs for a second time. In a completely different borough than the first time clearing. My hope is that it is just lost and working its way to me. I don't live in NYC but not super far also. Frustrating order for sure but I am still holding out hope.

Rylee

Eminent member
My order from the beginning of September shows movement again after clearing customs for a second time. In a completely different borough than the first time clearing. My hope is that it is just lost and working its way to me. I don't live in NYC but not super far also. Frustrating order for sure but I am still holding out hope.
Hi rufusshinra99, I was reading back a few pages and read about your tendered to military package notice. I had a couple last year that said this and I never received them. My experience only. Either way I hope you get the one you’re waiting on. (y)

heliarc

Lapsed Senior Member
My early Sept sailed thru, but it wasn't from a 'high scrutiny' country and was the usual stuff (sleep tabs, no pk's). Actually, I've never gotten a LL in 10 years, closest I came was having an envelope open and resealed.

I'm running out of some of my alternative BP meds so I will likely be ordering soon from one of the IN vendors. Thanks to all who are posting on this thread with updates!

Hello again well I decided to try out a new vendor that I found via India Mart who shipped same day I contact them. Seems to be moving fast ...it's on its way and is in OPPS now. My other one still sits in bound . Holding on hope it just shows up but doubtful . I've got other mail from post in US taking 8 days when normally takes 3 .
@Souljam - Is this the same vendor that allows you to "pay on receipt", or should I file that one away under 'Too good to be true' (right next to 'reverse tolerance')??

cattyclaw

Lapsed Senior Member
I need some positive vibes friends. 10-11 days in ISC and nothing... it hit right before the 3day weekend so hopefully it’s just waiting to be kicked out and on it’s way soon.
Hand in there take deep breaths, meditate, yoga, video games go for a slow stroll, whatever you have to do to pass the time. Chances are it will come.

cattyclaw

Lapsed Senior Member
I don't have a clue. I think it is supposed to be when it is sent to a military base or building that has it's own delivery system. There really isn't a lot of information on it. I am just hoping it is a misclick on the scanner but it was regressing on the tracking locations as well...

Yeah that’s a scan for a military base with it’s own mail delivery system inside the base. What do you mean it was regressing? Did it get close to you and then make a U-turn?

If it’s tram (?) from a certain area there have been some weird stuff going on occasionally with packages getting getting rerouted...something is up.

Yea, it went to the usual hub past ISC that it usually goes to then back to the location of ISC basically... Zip codes match that at least.
Did you ever end up getting your pack, or ever show back up in tracking? Thx!

tyler84

I've noticed something suspicious. It shows ISC Ny, inbound to customs, then arrives at Jamaica. Next it departs Jamaica and is inbound into customs. I’m fairly sure that means it won’t be arriving. Intentical to one I have recently. They must be profiling some vendors. I could be wrong, I hope I am. It seems like they are going as stuff like zopiclone.

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
Ugh my early Sept. order is again stuck. Hasn't moved from a borough there since the 1st. In customs twice, military agent, finally thought it might be moving only to get stuck again. Oh well such is life. Maybe I'll get it maybe I wont. I'll keep updating you guys anyways. Had 2 orders since then clear and get to me pretty quick otherwise.

jaders

Eminent member
It seems like nothing is getting through from xxxxxxx? Had one from xxxx fly through

I hate to come off as a jerk, but it's discouraged here to mention countries of origin. The reason for that is that these threads are open to "anyone" and many here believe law enforcement quite possibly read this stuff. Why help them? That's the only reason I suggest you not mention the countries. Certain countries definitely draw more scrutiny, but if you mention that you're receiving from another country it's quite possible they'll start to scrutinize that place too, and then they become harder to get from. We're already fighting an uphill battle lately.

Anyway, like I said, not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to help protect our ability to use IOP's.

Best wishes and glad you're getting something!!

Catfishin

Any updates from anyone waiting after clearing .
Quite the opposite, but in a good way... I guess? An order from mid-September that I believe used a new alternative route that at least one of the popular vendors here has implemented post-COVID (which provides wonky tracking due to some continent/carrier hopping). After the delayed track info was received (at that point late sept) the mags went MIA until the 1st week of Oct. Where I got the equivalent of OPPS, then yesterday the status label changed to a different description of OPPS w/ no date change. This morning I get a notification that it is out for delivery. Here I was thinking I was in for a lost package, or severe delay at the very least... but (fingers crossed) I get my subscription today before a trip.

The entire ISC/Customs process went completely unreported on ALL tracking platforms.

Perhaps this can serve as hope to anyone with delays or troubling statuses on their reading materials!

core2duo

Exalted member
It seems like nothing is getting through from xxxxxxx? Had one from xxxx fly through

I hate to come off as a jerk, but it's discouraged here to mention countries of origin. The reason for that is that these threads are open to "anyone" and many here believe law enforcement quite possibly read this stuff. Why help them? That's the only reason I suggest you not mention the countries. Certain countries definitely draw more scrutiny, but if you mention that you're receiving from another country it's quite possible they'll start to scrutinize that place too, and then they become harder to get from. We're already fighting an uphill battle lately.

Anyway, like I said, not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to help protect our ability to use IOP's.

Best wishes and glad you're getting something!!
Exactly, but I've given up trying to explain it to newbs.

Mecha

Renowned member
Hmmmm my vendor has now decided to re-ship my order as it sits for almost 1 month ..... although he is saying he has tested positive for Covid 19 and is with fever and in quarantined . Says he will get it out when his fever goes down. Likely excuse ?????????
Your vendor is waiting to see if you get the original package. I would not let up until he gives you a reship. Good luck. M

Synergistic

I've noticed something suspicious. It shows ISC Ny, inbound to customs, then arrives at Jamaica. Next it departs Jamaica and is inbound into customs. I’m fairly sure that means it won’t be arriving. Intentical to one I have recently. They must be profiling some vendors. I could be wrong, I hope I am. It seems like they are going as stuff like zopiclone.

It happens, don't sweat it.

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
I posted earlier that my package got seized from DHL. I wanted to update something wacky that happened. When I got my LL a week later (they knew exactly what it was and how much), the letter was huge and in it, they sent me several love letters from different people who had ordered many different things. It had their names and the items they ordered. There were 4 different people and addresses. I shredded it all but it makes me think that they must be really disorganized to send this information out to the wrong person!

Souljam

Received from a diff vendor 3 days isc box was torn I'm freaking OUT PM ME anyone who I can trust to talk 2. Other odd things!!! Ok soooo I was a weee bit paranoid lol. I just know they are cracking down and it had been a while. This packaging in telling ya IDK how IT passed the box was super thin and beat to hell. Torn/ hole on the corner and the supplements I got was declared bit then blacked out w a marker. It had about 20 stamps on it to but it was Ems anyways . I'm relaxed a lol bit now. So hey good luck to you all mine cleared!

Last edited: