NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
I might be doing the same. I actually had an order go return to sender so I am hoping they resend. I have another stuck OPPS for close to 2 weeks now. Same vendor too. Luckily have a bit of a stockpile for rainy days. It's currently raining however.

1989greyfox

The last few pages of this thread gives the impression that nothing is coming through. Is it really that bad right now?

jaders

Eminent member
The last few pages of this thread gives the impression that nothing is coming through. Is it really that bad right now?

I just got one thru NY - arrived today. not quite 3 days in customs. From Europe tho. I don't know if certain places are being more targeted however. I just saw where they expect a huge amount of packages for xmas since not that many folks want to do in-person shopping. Might be a good time if you can stand the wait. I can always stand the wait as long as it gets thru the door! :sneaky:

Best of luck!!

1989greyfox

I just got one thru NY - arrived today. not quite 3 days in customs. From Europe tho. I don't know if certain places are being more targeted however. I just saw where they expect a huge amount of packages for xmas since not that many folks want to do in-person shopping. Might be a good time if you can stand the wait. I can always stand the wait as long as it gets thru the door! :sneaky:

Best of luck!!

I did get 3 out of 4 through (from high profile origin countries too) in the last 2 months, but it seems the last 3 pages here are people saying they had their shipments seized. It's disheartening to read.

jaders

Eminent member

Best of luck!!

I did get 3 out of 4 through (from high profile origin countries too) in the last 2 months, but it seems the last 3 pages here are people saying they had their shipments seized. It's disheartening to read.

Yeah it does seem like they're targeting something. It always seems to ebb and flow tho. So important to have stockpile, imho, so your back isn't against the wall. It's stressful enough without WD's making it even worse...

1989greyfox

Best of luck!!

Yeah it does seem like they're targeting something. It always seems to ebb and flow tho. So important to have stockpile, imho, so your back isn't against the wall. It's stressful enough without WD's making it even worse...

I'm trying to ready a stockpile now, at least enough to last to the end of winter. It's definitely good to have a stockpile. Makes me feel way more secure.

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
So interesting enough my order that went to a military agent and around and around got returned to sender and the sender received it today according to tracking. So hopefully it will be a simple re-send. I wonder what was wrong on the scans / address. Basically had almost 15 different tracking locations around NY then got sent back two weeks ago.

My other order is still OPPS and has been for 2 weeks now. I have had long OPPS orders but not usually from this country of origin so that is a bit concerning. Will continue to update.

robb

Honorable member
After 3 weeks floating around the Boroughs, it looks like mine might finally be on its way. It's not here til it's here, but that's an interesting turn of events.

October 21, 2020, 7:42 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on October 21, 2020 The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Inbound Into Customs

(First week October), 2020
In Transit to Next Facility

core2duo

Exalted member
What's with these
OPPS times? 9 days now. Really frustrating to say the least...

centralcoastmcrider

I am such an idiot, was afraid to ask what OPPS was for fear that it would be breaking a rule or something. While at the same time it was in the tracking the whole time for an order I have out. I kept checking it, got frustrated with my package still at Orin post, ding ding ding, now I finally figured it out.

Marthaann1

Lapsed Senior Member
I have one that is processed by customs then cleared then In transit to destination and now back to customs. It’s been in customs for 19 days. Anyone think it’s a gonner? Or are they really backed up and will make it to me eventually? I’ve had some bad luck recently. Sigh...

Brianna9

Eminent member
@Marthaann1 it doesn’t sound great by what others have said when theirs went back into customs ,but because things are so messed up now anything can happen.

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
I actually received notice of an LL as well from my Sept order. Also to be aware this order showed at Queens but apparently still got snagged.

Fingers crossed it is just a one off.

jaders

Eminent member
I am such an idiot, was afraid to ask what OPPS was for fear that it would be breaking a rule or something. While at the same time it was in the tracking the whole time for an order I have out. I kept checking it, got frustrated with my package still at Orin post, ding ding ding, now I finally figured it out.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! That’s what this forum is for, imho. All the “lingo” is definitely confusing before you “get it.” Just makes typing a bit easier more than anything... ;)

jaders

Eminent member
Well, my order that Stopped in Jamaica on Oct 12 didn’t make it out, just received the LL, I hate 2020!!!!!
Wow. That was a quick LL. Usually they take several weeks. It’s strange. It seems like chi got very tough for a while and now is better. But now NY is tougher. I maintain that the Holliday fever should help us if you can wait it out. They expect huge amounts of mail this year.

jaders

Eminent member
I have one that is processed by customs then cleared then In transit to destination and now back to customs. It’s been in customs for 19 days. Anyone think it’s a gonner? Or are they really backed up and will make it to me eventually? I’ve had some bad luck recently. Sigh...

Afraid I’d place another order and stop watching this one. I think you’ll be very lucky to get it altho until you get a LL or it’s been really long, ya never know...