NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

1989greyfox

3 days still inbound into customs. My last 2 through ny only took a day or less to clear customs. Does anyone have an idea of what the average time in customs is right now for an item that does clear?

Mecha

Renowned member
3 days still inbound into customs. My last 2 through ny only took a day or less to clear customs. Does anyone have an idea of what the average time in customs is right now for an item that does clear?
Awww sorry with COVID going out of control again, planes grounded, 50,000,airline workers laid off your guess is as good as anyone’s. But hang in there it has been known that stuff can sit in customs for months. I had on that was stuck in customs for a year. Promise it will pop out soon. M

Last edited:

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
yea 3 days isn't a long wait. I have orders in this status currently also. I am sure our packages are becoming good buddies there. I will update if mine break free.

core2duo

Exalted member
So people are receiving/breaking free/getting out of NY? From the sound of it on this thread and others, 80% were getting seized in the last 3 weeks or so (not sure where I got 80% lol)
Usually long opps times followed by a long time inbound and its time to order again if I can afford it.

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
I show movement on my last 2 orders. Should have them both sooner rather than later. Sucks about my early September order. The vendor did a re-ship but I had to give some different information.

Sending positive JuJu to all those waiting. I have noticed quite a few skipped scans in my last few orders.

core2duo

Exalted member
I show movement on my last 2 orders. Should have them both sooner rather than later. Sucks about my early September order. The vendor did a re-ship but I had to give some different information.

Sending positive JuJu to all those waiting. I have noticed quite a few skipped scans in my last few orders.
Yeah, mine moved finally and I've never had one not make it from here (outbound) even though a few people still got seized from Jamaica etc. It would be a first for me.

Mecha

Renowned member
My order from a different provider then the one with the LL, and for a different product has been inbound for 2 days so far, OPPS for 7 days, wish me luck on getting an outbound message.
Awww that is no time at all. We’ve had peeps who have gone months. Don’t worry every little things gonna be all right. Not saying you should wait 4ever, you may worry In week from. Good luck. M

1989greyfox

Mine is still inbound into customs, about exactly 7 days now. Vendor is good and will reship pretty early, they're saying they've seen up to 10 days to clear in some cases but it doesn't look good for this order. I just hope customs don't put me on a watch list or something.

This prescription drug prohibition hysteria is making me seriously consider emigrating to Mexico. I just need to brush up my long dormant Spanish. I'm not even joking.

UPDATE: It just changed to "inbound out of customs your item cleared U.S. customs". What are the odds that this is an empty package with a LL inside? Don't they sometimes do that sadistic s**t?

Last edited:

jaders

Eminent member
Mine is still inbound into customs, about exactly 7 days now. Vendor is good and will reship pretty early, they're saying they've seen up to 10 days to clear in some cases but it doesn't look good for this order. I just hope customs don't put me on a watch list or something.

This prescription drug prohibition hysteria is making me seriously consider emigrating to Mexico. I just need to brush up my long dormant Spanish. I'm not even joking.

UPDATE: It just changed to "inbound out of customs your item cleared U.S. customs". What are the odds that this is an empty package with a LL inside? Don't they sometimes do that sadistic s**t?

I tell ya, if I had a good option to live in another country, I sure would be tempted too. It's getting pretty crazy here... I think your pack will be fine, but rarely they DO torture the occasional soul with that horsesh*t.... :mad: Keep us posted!!

Luthien

Eminent member
So my letter that cleared ISC early afternoon yesterday is scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), according to tracking. Not sure how this can be, since I live about 350 miles from JFK. It's missing all scans between inbound out of customs and my local distribution center. It sounds too good to be true. Paranoia strikes deep, lol.

core2duo

Exalted member
So my letter that cleared ISC early afternoon yesterday is scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), according to tracking. Not sure how this can be, since I live about 350 miles from JFK. It's missing all scans between inbound out of customs and my local distribution center. It sounds too good to be true. Paranoia strikes deep, lol.
Well all these posts about seized packs after clearing customs makes me wonder? Mine has missed scans before but not often honestly. I'm sure were fine though.

UPDATE: mine is out for delivery
Order now if you can afford it..if you think wait times are bad now.

Last edited:

anonymous82

Honorable member
I have one in customs since 10/21. I'm getting worried. I recently got 2 LLs from Chicago from orders that went awol months ago and I really don't want to get another one.