NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

cp2k

Out of curiosity how big are the "letters" you guys are losing? Small? Large? I've had one go through NY and clear fine, but it was a pretty small letter compared to most.

anonymous82

Honorable member
Out of curiosity how big are the "letters" you guys are losing? Small? Large? I've had one go through NY and clear fine, but it was a pretty small letter compared to most.
Mine is fairly big, which makes me more nervous. Mine went through opps super fast so it hasn't been too long. I just hate seeing inbound into customs longer than a few days. Still holding out hope.

1989greyfox

I was wondering the same thing. I always order 100 tablets (10 blister packs) and I've only had one seizure out of 30+ orders. That seizure was for the smallest order I ever made though (30 tabs, recently in ISC Chi).

john66

rufusshinra99

Honorable member
My reship flew through ISC and onto Q. Normally I would be happy with that but the original order made it to Q as well but went back and was snagged.

Still will continue to update. It is interesting how NY is all the sudden having issues but if you do look at their log online from seizures they do catch stuff all the time so maybe its not that crazy and were just getting unlucky?

Luthien

Eminent member
So my letter that cleared ISC early afternoon yesterday is scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), according to tracking. Not sure how this can be, since I live about 350 miles from JFK. It's missing all scans between inbound out of customs and my local distribution center. It sounds too good to be true. Paranoia strikes deep, lol.
Well all these posts about seized packs after clearing customs makes me wonder? Mine has missed scans before but not often honestly. I'm sure were fine though.

UPDATE: mine is out for delivery
Order now if you can afford it..if you think wait times are bad now.
@core2d Same happened to me! Out of Customs Oct. 26 and received Oct. 27. I'm in shock, but very happy and grateful.

1989greyfox

My order was delivered today (priority express international)!

Left country of origin 10/15
ISC NY/ inbound into customs 10/20
Inbound out of customs 10/27
Arrived Jamaica Int. Distribution Center 10/27
Arrived local p.o. and delivered 10/28

Positive vibes to all still waiting.

yellnhollar

Honorable member
Mine is inbound customs for 4 days now.
I hope this goes through, I just can’t afford losing this money.
I don’t work because I cant.
my income is so low a snake can look down on it!

core2duo

Exalted member
So my letter that cleared ISC early afternoon yesterday is scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), according to tracking. Not sure how this can be, since I live about 350 miles from JFK. It's missing all scans between inbound out of customs and my local distribution center. It sounds too good to be true. Paranoia strikes deep, lol.
Well all these posts about seized packs after clearing customs makes me wonder? Mine has missed scans before but not often honestly. I'm sure were fine though.

UPDATE: mine is out for delivery
Order now if you can afford it..if you think wait times are bad now.
@core2d Same happened to me! Out of Customs Oct. 26 and received Oct. 27. I'm in shock, but very happy and grateful.
Yeah man, mine was opps for 8 or 9 days then 24hr later I recieved, tracking was off though, very stoked.

centralcoastmcrider

After 6 days I now have an inbound out of customs message, sitting in Jamaica or in transit, can’t figure out their messages, last time it went back into customs and got a LL, hopefully but still nervous.