NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

core2duo

Exalted member
Someone mentioned
So, I started panicking and contacted my vendor who told me to be patient. Now of course, it moved out of customs today making me look like a moron. I just had a bad feeling about this one but it looks like I was wrong.
The vendor has no control over our packs, contacting then does nothing. I know it's hard when your waiting and waiting. For awhile I was ordering every 2 weeks and just forgot about them, every one made it through, it was sweet. Something to think about. Also, use the text alerts and 17track

centralcoastmcrider

“If you can afford it”, that is the problem right now, unfortunately with all of these delivery issues and changing rules in different countries, the prices are skyrocketing.

centralcoastmcrider

Ugghhh, the post office is so frustrating. They tried to deliver my package today, unfortunately I was upstairs and didn’t hear his weak knock on the door (saw on camera after), WHY DIDN'T HE RING THE DOORBELL that calls my cell phone and sets a chime off up and downstairs? Then I try they barcode to attempt redelivery, and it says address doesn’t match. Now waiting for a call back, guess I’ll get it Monday now, at least I could see the package on the camera and all looked good.

robb

Honorable member
After 3 weeks floating around the Boroughs, it looks like mine might finally be on its way. It's not here til it's here, but that's an interesting turn of events.

October 21, 2020, 7:42 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on October 21, 2020 The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Inbound Into Customs

(First week October), 2020
In Transit to Next Facility

This basically floated around customs for a month, but finally arrived today.

So this might give some more hope to people with their packages in customs limbo.

JustAnotherDay

Lapsed Senior Member
I just had a shipment go from OPPS on October 11 to Out For Delivery today. All in between scans skipped entirely. I am very surprised but grateful, and hope this gives others hope. It definitely happens and there is movement on packages normally going through NY (I’m posting this here because 99% of my previous orders have gone through this port). <3

core2duo

Exalted member
My reship from a siez got to me yesterday so I'm back to semi normality. Made a backup order that got massively delayed but now I'm not too upset over that.

Good Luck to all still waiting. I am going to re-order today or tomorrow to start stockpiling again.
Good idea on stock piling now. I got one in today and hopefully 2 more by end of month. Also, usps, FedEx, DHL, are still playing catch up well into February, and with Covid going on...who knows right?

Marthaann1

Lapsed Senior Member
My reship from a siez got to me yesterday so I'm back to semi normality. Made a backup order that got massively delayed but now I'm not too upset over that.

Good Luck to all still waiting. I am going to re-order today or tomorrow to start stockpiling again.
Good idea on stock piling now. I got one in today and hopefully 2 more by end of month. Also, usps, FedEx, DHL, are still playing catch up well into February, and with Covid going on...who knows right?
I had another reship that hasn’t come through after ) weeks I have seen any movement. so now I am placing an order with a backup which is much more expensive.
I also have a pair of shoes from Europe and haven’t received any update at all.

Kuichangcaine

Gosh friggin darn it! I'm not happy at all! In 10+ years I've seen two LLs in total from my monthly subscriptions. Now it looks like I've lost two magazines in a month/couple weeks from different vendors(Unless status updates miraculously). Coincidence? Virus/ election issues with the mail? What do you think?

yellnhollar

Honorable member
It’s like they have extra staff right now pulling everything from known source countries. I have cosmetic stuff coming from China and it has sat in customs for a month. They aren’t name brand either.

notcharlotte

Exalted member
I just had a shipment go from OPPS on October 11 to Out For Delivery today. All in between scans skipped entirely. I am very surprised but grateful, and hope this gives others hope. It definitely happens and there is movement on packages normally going through NY (I’m posting this here because 99% of my previous orders have gone through this port). <3
i had one just do that too. maybe they've started saving time by not scanning? it's aggravating being in opps so long but maybe that's the new normal. i have had a ridiculous number of political mailers too, so i assume they've been really under the gun with a heavy load of mail. such waste too as the mailers go right in the trash.

JustAnotherDay

Lapsed Senior Member
i had one just do that too. maybe they've started saving time by not scanning? it's aggravating being in opps so long but maybe that's the new normal. i have had a ridiculous number of political mailers too, so i assume they've been really under the gun with a heavy load of mail. such waste too as the mailers go right in the trash.
I wondered that too. I just had another hit “out for delivery” before the tracking info ever showed it in customs. Just OPPS to delivery. No complaints here, but it is curious.

Marthaann1

Lapsed Senior Member
I have one that went into customs then to a distribution center then back to customs. Been there for 3 weeks.

tonidahran

I have placed a few orders recently from my usual sources but I’ve opted for the cheap shipping, and actually I chose the FREE shipping for one of them. The free option said “no tracking” but I noticed that it showed up in my informed delivery info under “arriving soon” several days prior to being delivered intact and as expected. I can’t recall exactly how long it took to get that order but it was insanely fast, considering the current state of, well, everything LOL.

Marthaann1

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi! Just an FYI I received notification that one of my shipments made it to a distribution center (not the one where so many, including me, have had issues). Fingers crossed. Hopefully I’ll see movement in this direction soon!