NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Marthaann1

Lapsed Senior Member
Spoke too soon. Went to a distribution facility then “in transit to destination” followed by “inbound into customs”. Granted this all happened within a couple hours so we shall see. But ugh. Was hoping I would have smooth sailing with this one.

Marthaann1

Lapsed Senior Member
Thanks. One of mine is back in transit again. The other is in customs. We shall see. Again, fingers crossed

Jen38

There is no rhyme or reason to my orders' arrivals. I'll have one come through in a week and a half and then one take 3 weeks. Perhaps this is more power grabs from those who want us on the streets buying cheap heroin from the feds/Afghanistan. Tramadol from IOP's is the competition afterall

Kuichangcaine

I just had two shake loose that I thought were goners for sure. One took a new route through and were delayed in transit after clearing US. Which os unusual. Both OPPS for weeks. It looks like other people are having some similar experiences. Good vibes to everyone!

floridagator

Honorable member
My order says departed office of exchange today. I googled it and it says package is in the USA and departed transiting hub and on the way to final destination. Does this mean it's past ISC? Thx in advance

jaders

Eminent member
My order says departed office of exchange today. I googled it and it says package is in the USA and departed transiting hub and on the way to final destination. Does this mean it's past ISC? Thx in advance
Yes! Once it says something like “in transit to the next facility” or any variation on that you’ve made it past customs.

innatebp1

Four days in OPPS so far. It would be a miracle to get this by Thanksgiving lol
not gonna count those chickens before they hatch tho

floridagator

Honorable member
Yes! Once it says something like “in transit to the next facility” or any variation on that you’ve made it past customs.
It now says on the way to a USPS facility does this mean past customs in NY?

Vincentm4990

I wish mine would even show processed, hoping to find a few new connections here in which I can track through and find some new goodies as well. I'll study this thread as I'm sure everything has changed since I used it years ago..