• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

lisaann1961

Well, keep your fingers crossed...my package is now "in-transit" and has hit Jamaica. Of course, we've seen this before, haven't we? It goes from Customs to Jamaica...then back to Customs? <sigh> I'm still hopeful.

somuchforthat22

the worst is when your letter is shipped regular mail and you can’t even check tracking. mine has taken 36 days so far, sent from europe.

centralcoastmcrider

It's been 10 days since my package went to Jamaica -- and then BACK to Customs. It was mailed 42 days ago. I fear this one is a goner; usually you're home free once it hits Jamaica. Now I get to play the reship game.
This seems to be happening, or at least reported, more often. Happened to me as well, but here’s hoping it still makes it through to you.

core2duo

Exalted member
Just received my shipment (not the one that has been in customs since 12/18, another one). It was in customs for a little over 24 hours.
So how the long did it take total? Including opps, ISC etc. And was it a reship?

Azzamean

Distinguished member
OPPS - that doesn't mean it has reached and is in customs does it? I thought that means it is still waiting to GET TO customs?

anonymous82

Honorable member
I got a LL for mine that hit customs on 12/18 and my reship has been in opps for 7 days now, hope it moves soon. I have another one coming another way and still waiting to be able to track that one. I hate waiting.

yellnhollar

Honorable member
I have one in OPPs for 16 days now.
Domestic mail is taking a long time too. First class and priority are taking a couple weeks.
On top of that my carrier never picks up my schedule pick ups. The kid they have running the PO in my town lies to me.
I even complained on the USPS web site. Does no good!

HappyJoyJoy

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
My last international order was in OPP for over two weeks, then sailed through NYC and Queens in two days. I've been having no problem with domestic lately as long as they send it USPS priority mail (approx 2-4 days).

funkysome

Lapsed Senior Member
Had one go from OPPS (2 days) to ISC (2 days) to Jamaica (so far 8 hours) in 5 days. Record time. Let's see how long it takes in Jamaica and is actually in transit...fingers crossed.

floridagator

Honorable member
I assume that my Item is out of all Customs one day and next day in Jamaica then next day In network in USPS on the way to next facility..This means all clear right?

Last edited:

anonymous82

Honorable member
I assume not that my Item out of Customs one day and next day in Jamaica then next day In network in USPS on the way to next facility..This means all clear right?
Yep, you're in the clear now. Mine is through too, just waiting for it to get its way to me now. I'm really hoping I get mine tomorrow but it will probably be Saturday (hopefully not Monday).

funkysome

Lapsed Senior Member
As of today, 2 days from OPPS to ISC, 2 days from ISC to Jamaica, and hit my local distribution tonight about 11pm. Not bad and a MAJOR improvement. Important to note that this is not an express item. Feeling pretty hopeful for us all!

funkysome

Lapsed Senior Member
I assume not that my Item out of Customs one day and next day in Jamaica then next day In network in USPS on the way to next facility..This means all clear right?
Yep, you're in the clear now. Mine is through too, just waiting for it to get its way to me now. I'm really hoping I get mine tomorrow but it will probably be Saturday (hopefully not Monday).
Man, let's keep this good juju going, y'all! Dang!

Way2freaky

Good news! I had been waiting for a parcel from an extremely reliable vendor since the day after Christmas. I had no tracking and I was sure it was a goner...I had lost hope a couple of weeks ago. I dreaded asking for a reship because I was afraid the reship wouldn’t make it either.

Surprised today! It finally arrived. It took over 5 weeks to get here, and 5+ weeks is the longest I have ever waited in the 16 years I’ve been ordering. Best wishes to all others waiting!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks