• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

pain drugs you can get without written scripts now

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

nobknee

Honorable member
I have terrible migraines and have found that taking one Fioricet every morning actually is a fantastic preventative. My old doctor tripped over this solution years ago after I had a migraine that lasted over 21 days straight (I'd been having migraines of increasing length and severity for a while). Imitrex works for me too, but you can't take that much of it. I've tried practically everything on the market.

But one dose of Fioricet with my morning coffee and I rarely even get a migraine anymore. If I stop taking it, they come roaring back. Unfortunately, most doctors have since added Fioricet to their Naughty List, so good luck getting it legally.
The problem is that I can't get anyone to prescribe that many fioricet ...........how the heck can I get it??
I can't find a vendor that will supply them. if you have suggestion, could you please PM me?

We can't recommend vendors in private message. (As far as I know, that's against the rules because it would invite scams or shills. Out here, we can evaluate each other's advice. At least in theory.)

Just search for "Fioricet" on this site. You'll find at least two active vendors. One is more expensive, and (IMO) more reliable and timely than the other. But both have never failed to come through for me. One or both is in the Senior Section, so I'm not being coy. We can't name vendors outside the Senior Section.

But they're out there.

slickwillie

Honorable member
I have terrible migraines and have found that taking one Fioricet every morning actually is a fantastic preventative. My old doctor tripped over this solution years ago after I had a migraine that lasted over 21 days straight (I'd been having migraines of increasing length and severity for a while). Imitrex works for me too, but you can't take that much of it. I've tried practically everything on the market.

But one dose of Fioricet with my morning coffee and I rarely even get a migraine anymore. If I stop taking it, they come roaring back. Unfortunately, most doctors have since added Fioricet to their Naughty List, so good luck getting it legally.
The problem is that I can't get anyone to prescribe that many fioricet ...........how the heck can I get it??
I can't find a vendor that will supply them. if you have suggestion, could you please PM me?

We can't recommend vendors in private message. (As far as I know, that's against the rules because it would invite scams or shills. Out here, we can evaluate each other's advice. At least in theory.)

Just search for "Fioricet" on this site. You'll find at least two active vendors. One is more expensive, and (IMO) more reliable and timely than the other. But both have never failed to come through for me. One or both is in the Senior Section, so I'm not being coy. We can't name vendors outside the Senior Section.

But they're out there.
DOH! You're right.....I wasn't considering that we weren't in the senior section. Thanks for the reminder.
(I might have to run for president if I get lost too often...LOL)

Little Alex

Distinguished member
Stadol was not a CS before the late 90's , I used to have a Croaker with no DEA number who would write Rx's for Stadol , shortly thereafter it was made a CIV CS

I'm happy if it works for you ... but it's a shitty drug for recreation. More headache, literally , than it's worth. If you have NO tolerance, one can get a kinda sortra buzz, but it's short lived and dirty feeling. This will send you into withdrawal if you have any sort of tolerance or habit

Gullible

Exalted member
There is an herb for pain called chuchuhuasi. I bought a bottle of caps off ebay. A lady from peru told me don't take too much or it could be a hallucinogen. I take one or two caps if I have a back ache or something

Synecdoche

Exalted member
Stadol was not a CS before the late 90's , I used to have a Croaker with no DEA number who would write Rx's for Stadol , shortly thereafter it was made a CIV CS

I'm happy if it works for you ... but it's a shitty drug for recreation. More headache, literally , than it's worth. If you have NO tolerance, one can get a kinda sortra buzz, but it's short lived and dirty feeling. This will send you into withdrawal if you have any sort of tolerance or habit
@Little Alex
They used to hand Stadol out like lollipops. I think they were actually like inhalers. A doctor I used to use, years ago, who retired, gave me a whole box of samples. I think they even gave them to pregnant women, to bring home, for the onset of labor pain.

When I got home, I looked them up on the internet, saw exactly what you mentioned, they are a partial antagonist, and can cause instant withdrawal, so I actually threw away the whole box!

Speaking of their use with pregnant women, which is pretty shocking, considering how evil all of these meds are now considered, reminded me of an interesting story. Before I mention it, I have nothing but the utmost respect for nurses, and all hospital healthcare workers, and I have no idea if this is totally true, although I did see it with my own eyes. If it was true, it could have been just at this one particular hospital, so I have no intention of offending anyone whatsoever.

Back before the prevailing wisdom of all opiates are evil, I visited a friend at a hospital, that was recovering from a C section. They had her on a post op morphine drip, with the button to press, when you wanted more, but it was set that it wouldn’t dispense more than a limited amount, per hour.

I asked her how she managed to get the morphine dispenser, and she said she didn’t even ask for it, she woke up post op, with it, and every other new mother recovering from C sections had them. Of course the hospital had a “pain management“ doctor administrating this, who was tacking on thousands to the bill, but of course under her insurance.

So why am I mentioning this? I innocently asked my friend, who was breastfeeding her newborn, every time they brought the baby from the nursery, every three or four hours, doesn’t morphine cross through breast milk, and by default, wasn’t she dosing her newborn with morphine?

She was actually horrified, and said she was going to ask the “pain management“ doctor about this, the next time he passed by to adjust the drip machine. When she saw him, he dodged the question, looked at his beeper, and said he had to deal with an urgent matter. Coincidentally, a nurse came shortly after, and disconnected the morphine dispenser.

Here is the important part, and again, absolutely no offense intended to any nurses out there. By total coincidence, it turned out that my friend, in the hospital, ran into one of her friends, that worked there, as a nurse, so she asked her about this. After swearing my friend to secrecy, she said that yes, the babies were getting a very small amount of morphine, through the breastfeeding, but it was so minimal, it was not hazardous, unless there was an allergic reaction.

Here’s the shocking part. The nurses in the maternity ward were all thrilled over this, as it was an open secret that the hospital was just doing it as a cash grab, but the unintended benefit was it kept the newborns in maternity quiet and sedated, which made their jobs a lot easier!

Synecdoche

Exalted member
There is an herb for pain called chuchuhuasi. I bought a bottle of caps off ebay. A lady from peru told me don't take too much or it could be a hallucinogen. I take one or two caps if I have a back ache or something
@Gullible
There was a documentary, on one of the streaming networks, maybe Netflix, but I don’t remember the network, or the streamer. It was actually recommended by someone on the forum, and I really enjoyed it. I’m just not great at remembering the names of those shows. Maybe another member, that sees this post, will post the name and network. It came up, in the other thread, because the first episode was about how China trades the precursors for the infamous Q-lude, to illegal poachers of a rare, endangered species of Abalones, if I remember correctly.

I mention it, because in each episode, the host travels to different parts of the world, in search of traditional medications, mostly used in ceremonial type situations, although there were other circumstances, like the people that grow Kratom in Asia.

There were a few episodes, in South America, where hallucinogens are used in religious ceremonies. I think the substance you mentioned was in that series. The name was very similar, but spelled differently, but that happens frequently when translating a name from another language.

The chuchuhuasi you mentioned could definitely be the same thing. Perhaps in small amounts, it is a pain reliever, and it causes hallucinations, in larger amounts, especially since the was what the Peruvian woman told you. If I can remember the name of the series, I don’t think I would even have to watch it again, because I think most of the episodes mention the substance, right in the title.

jaders

Exalted member
@Gullible
There was a documentary, on one of the streaming networks, maybe Netflix, but I don’t remember the network, or the streamer. It was actually recommended by someone on the forum, and I really enjoyed it. I’m just not great at remembering the names of those shows. Maybe another member, that sees this post, will post the name and network. It came up, in the other thread, because the first episode was about how China trades the precursors for the infamous Q-lude, to illegal poachers of a rare, endangered species of Abalones, if I remember correctly.

I mention it, because in each episode, the host travels to different parts of the world, in search of traditional medications, mostly used in ceremonial type situations, although there were other circumstances, like the people that grow Kratom in Asia.

There were a few episodes, in South America, where hallucinogens are used in religious ceremonies. I think the substance you mentioned was in that series. The name was very similar, but spelled differently, but that happens frequently when translating a name from another language.

The chuchuhuasi you mentioned could definitely be the same thing. Perhaps in small amounts, it is a pain reliever, and it causes hallucinations, in larger amounts, especially since the was what the Peruvian woman told you. If I can remember the name of the series, I don’t think I would even have to watch it again, because I think most of the episodes mention the substance, right in the title.

Is it possible you’re referring to auyahausca? That is actually a pretty well known hallucinogenic “teaching plant.” Going there and doing the ritual is supposedly pretty transformative.

Synecdoche

Exalted member
@Gullible

Is it possible you’re referring to auyahausca? That is actually a pretty well known hallucinogenic “teaching plant.” Going there and doing the ritual is supposedly pretty transformative.

@jaders
I think that was what I was thinking about, thank you! Since @Gullible mentioned that he was told too much could cause problems, and maybe the supplement he mentioned might work like “microdosing” I thought they could either be the same or closely related. As we know, translated words can be tricky, I thought it could be a possibility. Just a guess though, not related to anything verifiable.

Gullible

Exalted member
@jaders No its definitely not ayahuasca which is a brew made from things like caapi vine and a dmt containing plant such as psychotria viridis. There are many substitutions for this mixture, its a combination of a maoi plant and a dmt plant. It brings visions.

Chuchuhuasi is the bark of a certain tree found mostly in peru so its a totally different thing. I've never heard of ayahuasca used for pain, it would intensify the pain I'd think if you were tripping while hurting badly

We will not here about this in the msm since that would hurt big pharma and lead to less pharma advertising. Why go to the doc if a cheap herb will fix you up? I think it may be useful for tapering off of narcotics but I haven't heard about that use.

coconutvamp

But they're out there.
Thank you!

geegee

I suffer with hormonal migraines for 5 days each month. I take 2 excedrin with a can of coke, works most of the time. I also have a prescription for imigran, you get 6 in a box!! also here in Ireland you can buy sumatriptan otc €9 for two pills. You can also buy nurofen plus codeine/ibuprofen and co codamol otc. I guess we are very lucky here especially when I read how difficult it is to get these in the states

jaders

Exalted member
I suffer with hormonal migraines for 5 days each month. I take 2 excedrin with a can of coke, works most of the time. I also have a prescription for imigran, you get 6 in a box!! also here in Ireland you can buy sumatriptan otc €9 for two pills. You can also buy nurofen plus codeine/ibuprofen and co codamol otc. I guess we are very lucky here especially when I read how difficult it is to get these in the states

Believe me - you are WAY more civilized than we here in the states are. It’s like they get off on making people suffer these days…😔

Those migraines sound awful tho. I get sinus headaches and they’re bad enough.

geegee

Believe me - you are WAY more civilized than we here in the states are. It’s like they get off on making people suffer these days…😔

Those migraines sound awful tho. I get sinus headaches and they’re bad enough.
Oh I know about the sinus headaches too and they are dreadful. My doc has put me on HRT so I’m hoping that it’ll help with the migraines 🤞
All they seem to care about is how much money they’ll make out ppl

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks