• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Payment methods

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Cratos

Does anyone know of any good payment methods other than paypal? I literally got locked out my account with over $1000 claiming fraudulent behavior on my part which is absolute BS obviously. They refuse to explain why and now they're keeping it for 6months saying "for my protection" They wont allow me to withdraw it but think there clever and said "Can still deposit money inti it"

Yeah right like I'm gonna give them more of my money to steal.

Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know of any other secure payment methods?

After googling I found they do it to a lot of people. Its like they're taking interest free loans and then just shut you out and you cant speak to anyone about it because they just reply with bots!!!

poolhustler1001

Honorable member
Good reading your post. Everything is becoming more tied to our banks it's hard to say what's the best way to pay. I know I would never use bitcoin, it use to be secure for the buyer but that's not true anymore. And using credit cards is the easiest but is the most likely to get stolen. Paypal is good, just have to be careful of how many times you use it.

Cratos

Yeah look I'm very wary of making another account because they've literally stolen $1000 from me and I cant access it at all. I mean how can My own account with my own transfers to and from family be considered remotely close to fraud? The frustration I have with them and their less than lazy half assed attitude has put me very much on the "screw them" side of the line.

Stripe seems decent but its a hassle to have payments authorized. Have to jump through a few hoops to get it to work but once that's working its smooth sailing.

fundus

Distinguished member
@poolhustler1001
I'm afraid to say it, but bitcoin right now the only payment method most vendors want, so if you don't have an alternative then it's a catch 22.

Davey Crockett

Honorable member
That is sad but true. Use 2 email V's that still do the old way with me and others , just cause of how long we have been with them. I think BTC is a gamble for them as well as the sender. The dollar is very strong right now compared to all other currencies, so why not take the US dollar-converted in to Peso's for example. The V wins in Mexico or Europe or anywhere. DC

Davey Crockett

Honorable member
Wanted to post again, I do not believe I am off topic? WU has been fantastic for me, It is like they are begging you to send $, and give you a little reward to boot. 2 V's told me that they have such a hard time with receivers getting banned? I have yet to hear of a WU sender getting banned? Let me know if this not true please? I did get banned from MG 20+ years ago and they would not give me a reason. The V, sent me the same name every time, maybe that was it? He was just getting started and ready to give up as there were so many options then. He went on to be a big name from the region. Would hate to get banned as a wu sender as my 2 favorites still accept it. I almost always do B&M, but sometimes do online if lazy. My Debit card won't work, so have to use CC. They treat it as cash advance, so I pay off quick as it is 25% a month interest! Damn! DC

truthergirl888

Distinguished member
I have used pay-pal for quite a few transactions with vendors and really there has never been any kind of a problem. I find that it is safe and have never had CC stolen or have had bogus charges.

LeeAnn

Distinguished member
I have used pal pal to buy and sell on e-bay for years and for lots and lots of Money as well as some of my other transactions like those from here. I never leave more than a few dollars in my paypal account because they freeze accounts so often. If there is any question about any dispute or any question about any transaction for which they might be made to pay for, the account is frozen until they are completely off the hook. Money comes in and money is taken out as soon as I can get into my account. You will get your money back if they decide there is no reason they can legally keep it. Paypal is a big business and does not exist to help you, they make money any way they can.

https://www dot paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#top

Bluebird Shaw

Distinguished member
@poolhustler1001
I'm afraid to say it, but bitcoin right now the only payment method most vendors want, so if you don't have an alternative then it's a catch 22.
I read this from another poster and have not found it to be the case. I am not sure which vendors you're talking about, of course, but I've got two of the best and neither will even accept bitcoin.

Bluebird Shaw

Distinguished member
Wanted to post again, I do not believe I am off topic? WU has been fantastic for me, It is like they are begging you to send $, and give you a little reward to boot. 2 V's told me that they have such a hard time with receivers getting banned? I have yet to hear of a WU sender getting banned? Let me know if this not true please? I did get banned from MG 20+ years ago and they would not give me a reason. The V, sent me the same name every time, maybe that was it? He was just getting started and ready to give up as there were so many options then. He went on to be a big name from the region. Would hate to get banned as a wu sender as my 2 favorites still accept it. I almost always do B&M, but sometimes do online if lazy. My Debit card won't work, so have to use CC. They treat it as cash advance, so I pay off quick as it is 25% a month interest! Damn! DC
I use Paypal with cc or debit card, and debit card with the other. Medstore (in general section), which I used to use, is a weird case in point: Why do they take AMEX and bitcoin only? I wouldn't bother with them again, as they are not only expensive as hell, but also rude as hell on the phone, but they were my first only vendor. I certainly don't miss them.

Davey Crockett

Honorable member
Sad you had kind of a rude vendor! Most are quite kind and others strictly business. One of 2 I use now is just" Hello Friend, would like a name" and we are done. Get TN and receive next day! Others like to talk and have you kiss their ass, and tell them how great they are. Many if not most, do not require your handle from a forum as they just want $. This AMEX and Paypal are something I should look into? Not familiar with either and never seen a vendor who takes that payment? Maybe this forum will open some new doors. I just shop for Clonazepam and a couple PK's to keep me out of the hospital. Any thoughts would be great! I am in USA!-DC Missed the part you said 2 of the best and no btc, that is good for You! The dollar is way strong now against other currencies, they are better off right now to take our money, at quite a gain. I understand the privacy with btc! DC

J11

I’ve used PayPal loads for eBay ect, for vendors I’ve only ever done bank transfer, I keep hearing that I/we will have to learn bitcoin to keep being able to use vendors which scares me because bitcoin scares me 🙈
In the senior section do the vendors often ask for bitcoin? Hope that’s okay to ask.

Snoopz

Smoke Weed Everyday Hay Hay
I’ve used PayPal loads for eBay ect, for vendors I’ve only ever done bank transfer, I keep hearing that I/we will have to learn bitcoin to keep being able to use vendors which scares me because bitcoin scares me 🙈
In the senior section do the vendors often ask for bitcoin? Hope that’s okay to ask.

Pretty much 90% yeah, You'll still find some that don't tho their track records with CC/Bank Transfers etc can sometimes be rocky lol

Reactions: J11

Holddadoor

That is sad but true. Use 2 email V's that still do the old way with me and others , just cause of how long we have been with them. I think BTC is a gamble for them as well as the sender. The dollar is very strong right now compared to all other currencies, so why not take the US dollar-converted in to Peso's for example. The V wins in Mexico or Europe or anywhere. DC
What do you mean by "Email vendor"? Are you saying that these vendors give you a price list and their products through email? I have been discussing this with 2 great people on this forum, because I have an old V that is now in contact with me and he gave me his price list and products. Can you give your experience with using email to purchase?

Snoopz

Smoke Weed Everyday Hay Hay
What do you mean by "Email vendor"? Are you saying that these vendors give you a price list and their products through email? I have been discussing this with 2 great people on this forum, because I have an old V that is now in contact with me and he gave me his price list and products. Can you give your experience with using email to purchase?

yes there are some vendors that have only operated via email, Thats not the same as what your currently going thru tho. Which is why there is a section in the senior side for email only vendors who don't have websites and never had websites and never will have websites short of ones that just list prices and a picture thats it no way to order thru the website.

Tons of email vendors none of them email clients randomly asking for them to order tho :p

Holddadoor

ROFL! @ToadLix I have so much to relearn :/ I have found a few sites on here that are asking for BC, which seems to be popular. I do not use PP anymore after they tried charging me for something I didn't purchase (Not related to IOP's). Hopefully that doesn't effect me trying to get the meds that I need by not using PP!

BTW: That guy emailed me again...I am just ghosting him now LOL

J11

@J11, we are in the same boat, friend. On last forum, about 90% of the good vendors either did btc only or some had other options besides btc. I would say we better learn.
Ahh oh nooo, even having a quick search for beginners using bitcoin fries my Brian. My husband has never used it either. I think I know someone who could help me set it up but it still stresses me out at the thought. But I suppose it would be super handy

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks