• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Pfizer 2mg bars not bitter? Is this normal?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Benzarella

Hi! Just filled my script for Pfizer 2mg bars but they have no bitter alprazolam taste. Does anyone know if this is normal?

I’ve never experienced any Xanax or benzo not having some kind of bitterness, I’m scared to try more than .5 mg. Anyone with experience with Pfizer 2mg Xanax bars would be a life-saver. Thank you so much!!!! :)

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
Why would you question filling a script, that implies at a legit pharmacy (or chemist I believe they’re called in the UK?)

Or is that just a figure of speech, and this was an order from a vendor?

The vendors name or website, photos, anything else you could offer will help
Others figure this out for you.

But if you know your benz0s, and they don’t seem right,,, then I kinda think you’ve already answered your question?

GL, and better to be safe than sorry.
And many on here would say skip the bars, and go for the footballs. Much better odds not getting all sentimental with the bars, and instead receiving legit product, would you agree?

Chancer

Exalted member
Why would you question filling a script, that implies at a legit pharmacy (or chemist I believe they’re called in the UK?)

Or is that just a figure of speech, and this was an order from a vendor?

The vendors name or website, photos, anything else you could offer will help
Others figure this out for you.

But if you know your benz0s, and they don’t seem right,,, then I kinda think you’ve already answered your question?

GL, and better to be safe than sorry.
And many on here would say skip the bars, and go for the footballs. Much better odds not getting all sentimental with the bars, and instead receiving legit product, would you agree?
We don't get bars prescribed in the UK to my knowledge. They aren't something familiar in the UK except on IOPs. I'm unsure if a private UK script could be obtained or even stocked by pharmacists. I was also baffled by the implication of a legally filled script? I question the different quality in meds in the UK (I prefer Activis/Accord to Teva/Crescent etc) but never questioned their authenticity.

Spencer_R

Honorable member
Is the general consensus that you are taking a higher risk with the bars rather than footballs? I've heard this from a few people on here. Aside from one vendor whose bars seem to be legit most of the time, I would rather regular old Pfizer brand.

Chancer

Exalted member
Is the general consensus that you are taking a higher risk with the bars rather than footballs? I've heard this from a few people on here. Aside from one vendor whose bars seem to be legit most of the time, I would rather regular old Pfizer brand.
I've only bought bars once from the UK years ago (IOP) they were definitely fake. I wouldn't buy bars from the UK although I have bought the purple 'football' Pfizer and they were definitely legit.

dinger

Honorable member
I am about postive that ALP does not get prescribed hear ( UK)...I have read many moons ago!! that it was prescribed in small doses..
But if you are UK stay away from any bars!! Ksalols and upjohn90s (pfizer) are best......if that is your vice of choice.....

Chancer

Exalted member
I am about postive that ALP does not get prescribed hear ( UK)...I have read many moons ago!! that it was prescribed in small doses..
But if you are UK stay away from any bars!! Ksalols and upjohn90s (pfizer) are best......if that is your vice of choice.....
They are listed in the BNF but I've not heard of anyone getting a prescription for them for literally decades. Late 80s early 90s.

I have a serious dental phobia and even then they give me IV valium.

You could probably get a private script and have it filled if you lived in somewhere like Mayfair. But, us mere mortals its a definite no in my experience too.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks