• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Positive THC results from CBD oil

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

ethom

Distinguished member
So confused in CBD and this thread makes me even more confused! Some studies say it does nothing and now others are testing positive for THC. I am guessing that companies will not allow CBD or have to use tests that are not as sensitive to THC.

Poor is legal is many states but it is still considered an illegal substance for most jobs that require drug testing. Military has been doing some breathalyzers when members are randomly selected for urine tests. Alcohol is legal but not on duty.

Hugor Hill

Honorable member
Does anyone know if its safe to give pets specifically cats?, I've a 14 yr old Tabby thats past its prime and used to love mj like catnip, I believe it helped with her aches and pains.

mrsjones

Lapsed Senior Member
The problem lies in the residual amount of THC in CBD oil. Some manufacturers do a better job at removing it than others. However it is still a crap shoot and it is even possible for a reputable vendor to sell some batches of CBD with small amounts of THC in it.

M77

Exalted member
They are allowed to sell CBD with an extremely small amount of THC. Some CBD companies use this for marketing, implying that the fractional amount makes their product better. I am rather sure, that in the interest of saving money, they all are going to refine it down to being under the legal minimum.

Last edited:

jimmyt

Honorable member
Wow! Did not know that this is happening... I have been under the impression that CBD oil did not have measurable amounts of THC. Stupid of me. Luckily I don't have to take any drug tests, but I feel bad for those taking a legal supplement and having to go through this.

john66

Lapsed Senior Member
These test cost a lot. Fortunately, everything came back negative and have full custody of my son

countryboyjs

Lapsed Senior Member
I learned somethin new from readin this thread. CBD oil is sold legally in almost every gas station in the state that I live in. I never heard of nonone testing positive for THC from taking it.

rainey51

Distinguished member
Does anyone know if its safe to give pets specifically cats?, I've a 14 yr old Tabby thats past its prime and used to love mj like catnip, I believe it helped with her aches and pains.
I've given it to my dogs and cat, the cbd made just for cats and dogs though; they were fine with it. It really helped when my cat went through heat for a couple months and I couldn't get her spayed at that time because of ...covid. I didn't really notice as much of a calming effect on my dogs though.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks