Possible new vendor of modafinil: afinil.eu

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Brax

Distinguished member
@Goodbar,

No, I haven't. It has been a long time since I saw a EU source like that. After briefly looking at some online reviews, I just don't know if it's legit.

Last edited:

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Took the plunge and put in an order. I had to pay first (no cc) so that was a leap of faith. But there is only good feedback in this review. The goods arrived promptly (within a week) given that they were shipped from within the EU. The packaging was .... genius. It is worth ordering just to admire the craftwork! Communication was prompt and included a tracking number. And finally, the meds were real. 5 stars for this gem of a vendor. Straight to the top of my list.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Yes- I was sort of surprised in a way. One normally doesn't get both proper goods and service from an unknown vendor, especially one that has never been mentioned on this site before. But I do not want to begin sounding like a shill for them, so let's see what others think.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Just received an email that the order has shipped (3 days after ordering). Last time shipping took less than a week (EU shipping point to EU destination). Really, most reliable vendor I've experienced so far for modafinil, although granted my sample size is small given that this is only my second order. I have the impression from the website design that they are related to the people who run afinil express who in turn might be related somehow to the people who used to run the "Cat" (the second most reliable vendor I've ever experienced). Anyway, I have the feeling that I am yapping into dark space so I hope this post finds someone in need of a decent modafinil vendor. Otherwise I suppose I'll maintain it as a sort of diary of my experience with this vendor.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
And .... just received the order. I think this shipment arrived 4 days after ordering. That must be some kind of world land speed record. Again, I got what I ordered and there was no drama. Surely this vendor deserves top marks and they are certainly the best I have encountered for modanifil.

OK - it doesn't seem that this thread is garnering much attention so I will leave it alone rather than leave the appearance of shilling.

Ravenousbird

Banned
Actually @Goodbar,.I've been looking into the benefits of low dose Modafinil.

I haven't found a vendor (EU) that suits and the others seem to carry an inferior product. Given tbat this will be used to enhance cognitive learning I want the best, so I'll check them out.

I hope they do samples!

Thank ypu. RB

Last edited:

Ravenousbird

Banned
I heard back from them.

Firstly, and I don't want to appear contrary, this is only my opinion, I asked for a paid sample as their minimum order amount € is too rich for me.

Without mentioning that (opinion of it being too expensive) I politely inquired via email about a sample.

They wrote back to say that they cannot do a sample because they "have barely the stock to cover minimum orders".

It's just me, but I can't see paying that much, for that many, and feeling confident after that email.

Thanks anyways and the best of luck to everyone. :)

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Just ordered again. Less than one week elapsed between order/payment and delivery. Again, the packaging was of sublime discretion. Sent from within the EU to an EU destination. Quality good as always. I am not enthusiastic about the price but I have never found faster service or better quality from any vendor of any meds. Seriously, I invested less time in acquiring this order than I would have done if I had walked two blocks to the local pharmacy and stood in line.

Like many others, I originally was prescribed modafinil to cope with "shift work" (in my case, jet lag from travelling extensively across time zones for business) but found that its cognitive effects were beneficial beyond simply helping me achieve and sustain "wakefulness" without the distortions or dependencies of legacy drugs like bennies. I found it improved my ability to concentrate remarkably and - even more interesting - created motivation to take on mundane tasks.

As ever, use only under medical supervision...

Lumo

Distinguished member
60 euro for 2 blisters? I remember when 10 euro a blister seemed expensive... but times have changed and if they ship from within the EU that must be an appeal to some, maybe justifying the cost.

frechulfus

The price has gone up significantly. I used this source a couple years ago and they were great (also much cheaper). However, I recently had another need for this medication (important work trip across many time zones) and was frustrated that their website was down for a number of days. I tried a different source, which delivered but with a delay. I barely got it in time.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
The price has gone up significantly. I used this source a couple years ago and they were great (also much cheaper). However, I recently had another need for this medication (important work trip across many time zones) and was frustrated that their website was down for a number of days. I tried a different source, which delivered but with a delay. I barely got it in time.
@frechulfus - Perhaps I am just twice lucky, which in my mind means I am due a third "lucky" attempt before calamity hits. I haven't done a price comparison so I can't comment on the relative cost but the key aspects for me for any vendor have always been "no drama" delivery to within the EU and a legitimate product. I have always been happy to pay up for that outcome. But websites going down add to the drama and it is unfortunate to hear of your experience. Maybe I'll get a beating on my fourth attempt .... Anyway, good luck out there.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
OK - for anyone following this thread. I just re-upped. Order was confirmed same day and apparently shipped as well. Now to see how much (actually little) time it takes to arrive....

millyeleven11

Lapsed Senior Member
Anyone want to share their experience with modafinil? Recently got cut off by my doc for adderall and looking for an alternative. appreciate your thoughts!!

otherone

Site seem to be not valid. : "can't be reached" bad sign. Looks like it might have just been a single poster but who knows. Seems suspicious?

Mikedan

Banned
Hi , I wanted to know if this works for people? Not the site the actual medication? I tried Modifinil 2 times before from my doctor and it didn’t work for me. I believe it’s job is to keep you alert during the day. I guess it helps some people and others don’t feel anything. Maybe I just need more during the day. I’m not to sure why they don’t work for me.