Possible new vendor of modafinil: afinil.eu

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

NewbieNew

New to all of this but need my concentration to be tip top for a while. I’m living in Sweden and wondering how ordering this will work? Should I be scared for the border control?

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
New to all of this but need my concentration to be tip top for a while. I’m living in Sweden and wondering how ordering this will work? Should I be scared for the border control?

Sorry that I did not see your post earlier. I did not expect to visit this thread again but then I thought it would be a good place to keep track of the orders I make with this vendor in a way that helps others continue to evaluate the vendor. I just placed another order having had a couple of successful experiences earlier (see my earlier posts in this thread) and I saw your question.

I will try to answer your question but please note that there is a thread in the Forum that discusses shipping and packaging questions. You will get a lot of good information there as well.

Sweden is a member of the EU so packages sent from within the EU via normal post (which this vendor uses) usually will not be inspected by Swedish Customs, especially if the packaging is discreet. The size of your order also matters, but a quantity appropriate for safe personal use should be small enough to pass through Customs without attracting undue attention. But I believe every country in the EU retains the right to open packages they find suspicious, even if the point of origin is within the EU. And use of modafinil probably requires a doctor's prescription in Sweden. So if your package is indeed intercepted by Swedish Customs, you can expect it to be destroyed. However, even in that scenario, most individuals only receive a letter from the Customs department notifying them that the package will be destroyed and instructing them not to import such things. I think it is difficult for law enforcement to prosecute people for receiving such packages because certain aspects are difficult to prove sufficiently, such as whether you personally ordered the goods or whether someone did that for you. But I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice; you should consult a Swedish lawyer for legal advice. And I suppose it goes without saying that you should look into whether the drug is medically appropriate for you.

One way to manage your risk with any IOP vendor whom you are using for the first time is to place a small "test" order. It will cost more on a per pill basis but you will have less money at risk. You will be able to inspect the packaging and judge it for yourself. You are also likely to have less risk if Customs intercepts your package. Naturally it helps that the medicine is modafinil, which is relatively harmless when used appropriately.

Good luck. I hope all goes well no matter what you decide.

Lumo

Distinguished member
Now if the sold Etiz from within the EU, I would go back to them...

frechulfus

I use this vendor and have never had any troubles receiving a shipment in the EU. However one of my orders contained some Waklert that I felt didn't work at all. I contacted them and they were polite... offered a refund *if* I returned the tablets. Ah, no, mailing this stuff is your risk, not mine. I'd rather eat the money than risk getting caught posting tablets back for a refund. I will order again when they have a different batch code in stock. It's odd that this makes any difference, but there was a noticeable difference in quality.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
I use this vendor and have never had any troubles receiving a shipment in the EU. However one of my orders contained some Waklert that I felt didn't work at all. I contacted them and they were polite... offered a refund *if* I returned the tablets. Ah, no, mailing this stuff is your risk, not mine. I'd rather eat the money than risk getting caught posting tablets back for a refund. I will order again when they have a different batch code in stock. It's odd that this makes any difference, but there was a noticeable difference in quality.

Have to agree. Mailing medicine is subject to all kinds of rules - difficult even to know all the rules let alone comply with them. Best, as you say, to eat the cost. Sorry to hear of the mis-shipment. But at least their shipments arrive quickly.

frechulfus

Have to agree. Mailing medicine is subject to all kinds of rules - difficult even to know all the rules let alone comply with them. Best, as you say, to eat the cost. Sorry to hear of the mis-shipment. But at least their shipments arrive quickly.
Oh yes, I'm still loyal to them and have no plans to defect to a different vendor at this point. Most of what I've received has been fine. I noticed one weaker batch of modalert, but that was awhile ago, and the one batch of waklert. Literally every other order has arrived quickly and has been effective.

sparrowed

There arrival times are usually very good. I have placed three orders with them and they all have arrived on time or ahead of schedule. I appreciate their mailing speed.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
@sparrowed @frechulfus @pinkflower

Yikes! It looks like eufinil dot com website is down - did they just close their doors? Crap! Did anybody else see this? I see from a posting on modafinil.org with some alternatives but I am not familiar with them. (I think this is where this Forum really pays off...) I don't think we are allowed in this forum to ask the question, "Where can I buy something". So I won't. I welcome private messages on various topics though....

Last edited:

pinkflower

Distinguished member
@Goodbar eu-apteka have it and they ship from inside the EU. There is a thread on here about them started by SoTired. Sorry I haven't got time to find it and link to it because I'm, er so tired, lol and going to bed soon (nighttime here). But I could only find one brand and woah, the price - 100 x 100mg for 356 euros! Plus probably 18 euros shipping. I was kindly sent some Modafinil to try but it just made me even more anxious which I was peed off about because I had high hopes for it. So I have never bought any.The Modafinil that eu-apteka have is made by Teva Israel from what I can see.

Goldpharma - also on here and a site I have used for about ten years for non-controlled products (well, my HRT actually, lol) have a lot of different brands of Modafinil, but again, woah the prices! I love Goldpharma - and eu-apteka now. Goldpharma also send from within the EU and payment is very easy. I just adore them. You have to provide ID details etc to register to see the prices of their meds and fill out a prescription which is pretty much a formality. But man the prices of their Modafinil also!

Sorry, I think all that was probably about as much use as tits on a bull (as we say here :bigsmile:) because of the prices!

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Oh you are a sweetheart! Just sent you a PM as well, so you can ignore that. I will look into their prices but as you say, ouch. Beyond my means! Night-night.

tirorin

The site isn't loading for me at all it just says it can't establish a connection.

Anyone else or just my silly PC. :giggle:

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Cool - the site finally loaded, but with this unfortunate message and nothing else: "Due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) lockdown we are unable to take on new orders at the moment.
Orders placed before this announcement are being processed and will be shipped, however please expect some delays as there are currently some restrictions on the movement of international shipments.
Please use the Track Order tool to check the status of your order. Sorry for any inconvenience caused"

- - - Updated - - -
@tirorin - see my last post just above

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
By the way, I noticed that at least one IOP modafinil vendor gives advice but is also a seller. Their (albeit rather positive) review on eufinil dot com provides a link to a page called "eufilin dot com", and a eufilin dot com website doesn't exist. I don't whether this is an error or whether that incorrect link is provided throughout their website. But if you are looking for alternative vendors to eufinil dot com (as I was) you should be aware of the possibility of misdirection - accidental or otherwise.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
Just found that the site loaded again. I am not sure whether there temporary absence had anything to do with the Covid-19 lockdown in India being lifted or whether they simply had to go dark for a couple of months. That being said, it can be that the site has been taken over by rogue operators so has anyone used them recently?

frechulfus

So I ordered from the site again (60 x modalert) and they were delivered to me from within the EU inside of one week, as before the pandemic. Paid by bank transfer. If the goods aren't counterfeit, this vendor goes back to the top of my list. FYI - @tirorin @pinkflower @frechulfus @NewbieNew - good news.
Unfortunately, the site seems to have closed for good now. It's really sad. I'm not sure where I'll try next. I got an unsolicited email from "shark mood" but haven't seen much about them online.

Mr. Goodbar

Honorable member
So I ordered from the site again (60 x modalert) and they were delivered to me from within the EU inside of one week, as before the pandemic. Paid by bank transfer. If the goods aren't counterfeit, this vendor goes back to the top of my list. FYI - @tirorin @pinkflower @frechulfus @NewbieNew - good news.
Unfortunately, the site seems to have closed for good now. It's really sad. I'm not sure where I'll try next. I got an unsolicited email from "shark mood" but haven't seen much about them online.
Crap. I had not noticed that until just now. I will have to accelerate my re-stocking efforts. Please let me know if you find another reliable vendor.