Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Keith K Stone

Renowned member
You have to post once every 90 days unless you are a Senior Member with a reputation score of 1,000 or more (this exemption only applies to about 100 members out of 40,000).
Really only about 100 members are exempt due to reputation points?

One would think with the rep. score so low at least 25,000 members would be exempt.

Hmmm.....Me thinks maybe I should fluff off for awhile.

Jeeze I figured I was in the bottom 10% or so...:sun:

Last edited:

Magically_delicious

Lapsed Senior Member
This is an understandable requirement.

I cannot see what the future holds, but I wish to acknowledge reading this sticky.

Thank you.

Magically_delicious

kbaker

Honorable member
Im ok with the rules. I do tend to lurk more than I post. I lost my senior status once. I'm not going to let it lapse again. One post every 90 days is not too much to ask to keep senior status.

Dexter Smith

Banned
yest i too agree with this. there is not any harm. also one post in 90 days not a big task. obviously it should be because its online discussion point we can have knowledgeable conversation. so its important to keep it as light as possible. just like we keep important things in our home and throw the unnecessary items in the bin.

happy new year all

regards,
dexter smith

Spain

Lapsed Senior Member
I got a message saying I had not posted for a while. Cannot believe how the time has flown by. I agree with the rule as it’s easy to forget to post and keep active. Glad to be back.

vegaslvesliz

Lapsed Senior Member
Hey yall, I haven't been too active on this site in awhile.. trying to keep my senior status.. also wondering how to get to the senior section as I can't remember :confused:

RadioMan

Lapsed Senior Member
oops, lost senior satus as well :-( @Spain: You are definitely right - doesn't time fly? Anyway, I had a nice time and actually no need for posting anything :) Let's do the song-game again and some reading. Good to be back. Have a happy 2019 everyone^^

annalou

Has this changed? Was it ever three months before and now its every 90 days? I did not get an email this time to tell me that the rules had changed.

satnam

Banned
i would like to appreciate this decision put by the admin staff. we should be bow about their will necessarily not in terms of that bow against everywhere rather just for cos its good and knowledgeable discussion point for everybody else who need right advice by genuine people.

i appreciate once again.
satnam

ekkomkar

Banned
i myself agree about the post requirement of 90 days to retain senior status. it should be coz there are so many people on the website. as its very important and knowledgeable discussion place so one should take it light and just let it go, in fact should be online time to time. i think there is no harm in doing so if it fulfill our requirements.

Thank you so much all. Best of luck everybody.
ekkomkar

Polina

Honorable member
Has this changed? Was it ever three months before and now its every 90 days? I did not get an email this time to tell me that the rules had changed.
Isn't every 90 days the same as every three months? That said, am I correction my understanding that after senior status is achieved, one post must be made every three months/90 days? Thank you in advance for clarifying this.

Remi

Staff member
Isn't every 90 days the same as every three months? That said, am I correction my understanding that after senior status is achieved, one post must be made every three months/90 days? Thank you in advance for clarifying this.

Yes that is correct Polina.

johhny sins

Good to know about it. an its important too keep on posting good and knowledgeable stuff every other day. it keep you aware everything about your discussion platform.
so if you want to enjoy the life of jerk,
work, work and work.
Very happy month May to all.
johhny

calgal99

Eminent member
@Polina, yep, the idea is that members here should stick around, and participate in discussions, in order to remain their "active" status. If you think about this a bit, it only seems logical. This forum is supposed to be an active one, where members participate on a fairly regular basis - and the forum rules basically only require that you pop in every 3 months, which is not a huge commitment of your attention, IMHO. If you are at all committed to this place, this should not be that onerous a burden, again IMO.

Polina

Honorable member
@Polina, yep, the idea is that members here should stick around, and participate in discussions, in order to remain their "active" status. If you think about this a bit, it only seems logical. This forum is supposed to be an active one, where members participate on a fairly regular basis - and the forum rules basically only require that you pop in every 3 months, which is not a huge commitment of your attention, IMHO. If you are at all committed to this place, this should not be that onerous a burden, again IMO.
Agreed, and 1 post every 90 days is certainly not a difficult task.

johhny sins

when we fix a goal. we should not look towards right or left we should concentration on our profile or what we want to do. then everything seems very easy. that's the mantra for success.
nice to hear from all.

kbaker

Honorable member
I agree. Not difficult at all.

It's a little uncomfortable when I have to post and I dont have anything meaningful to say.

The rule does get me out of lurk mode. I'm glad for that.

calgal99

Eminent member
I agree. Not difficult at all.

It's a little uncomfortable when I have to post and I dont have anything meaningful to say.

The rule does get me out of lurk mode. I'm glad for that.
Hi, @kbaker! You might not think you have anything meaningful to say, but others of us might well find your post(s) to be interesting or useful. Also, don't forget, there's also always the "Off-Topic" area, where folks talk about books, music, movies, TV shows and even (gasp) politics sometimes. This is such a big Forum, there are threads going on about almost anything you can think of.

And just MHO, of course, but if you are only an occasional visitor rather than a "regular," you should also try to read up on the latest posts as much as you can, even if you don't have any input you'd want to contribute to a particular thread - things change in this environment, sometimes in the blink of an eye, so it's to your advantage to just read up on the latest goings-on in the world, via new postings.

Polina

Honorable member
@Admin I think I should be graduated to senior status, but this has not been done. Can you please let me know if I am mistaken about this?