Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Admin I think I should be graduated to senior status, but this has not been done. Can you please let me know if I am mistaken about this?
You joined the forum 31 days ago so your account should have been upgraded yesterday soon after you made this post :)

Polina

Honorable member
You joined the forum 31 days ago so your account should have been upgraded yesterday soon after you made this post :)
@Admin Right you are! I am now a senior citizen, well before my time, I'm afraid, but I am grateful nonetheless!!!

annalou

Ha! Im such a dum dum. Yes of course 90 days is in fact 3 months. I suppose checking in every 3 months should not be hard. But time flys.

deepgreen

Lapsed Senior Member
It’s really surprising has quickly time does fly. I want to maintain my active status, especially as a senior member for various reasons, but 90 days sure flies by before I get that email (thank you to mods whom send the warning). I understand though. It makes sense to keep certain areas restricted to only if those whom are on here and utilizing them!

RadioMan

Lapsed Senior Member
Ooops, happened again to me as well. Even 6 months pass quickly by. Lost Senior Status :-( I am somehow too lazy - especially during the summer - to check what's going on. However great to know, the site is still up and running :)

calgal99

Eminent member
Ooops, happened again to me as well. Even 6 months pass quickly by. Lost Senior Status :-( I am somehow too lazy - especially during the summer - to check what's going on. However great to know, the site is still up and running :)
Hey, @RadioMan, maybe you should consider reaching out to one or two folks via PM to request their add as "Friends" who might then be able to contact you periodically, and remind you to stop by here for a check-in (and no, not me, heh.) It's not just for the "Senior" status maintenance, IMHO, I truly think that members here should keep track of what's going on, on a fairly frequent basis, because things change often in this environment, as we have seen over the past few years - things happen with this Forum itself, major interdictions happen, certain vendors or countries of origin or POE become hotspots or go bad, whatever. And If you're not here, and thus not keeping up with the Board posts, you are likely to miss some or all of these types of notifications. Beyond just having your status suspended for a while. I guess you need to figure out what you want from the Forum, and why you want to be a member, huh?

Peace. :)

jeopardyfan

Honorable member
I think I have made the required number of posts not to be any more lapsed. But i can't for the life of me figure out how to apply to get back in. How does one do that? I can't even find the forum. Is it automatic or must one apply to it. Thanks.

Omega_Human

Browsing with javascript disabled or having a constantly changing fake IP address will often make it so it appears you have made a post - but you can be logged out before it happens. That's how I got lapsed.

Omega_Human

I have JS disabled, see if this posts...
ok, don't have it disabled - only disabled on non https sites.
now testing with JS completely blocked.

Omega_Human

Well, for some reason it's working with JS turned off - on the previous version of the site there is no way I stay logged in for 3 minutes with it off.

Omega_Human

for the 30 new posts rule, is there the same limit on the number of days or length of posts? Because I've passed 30 posts as mentioned in the notification of becoming a lapsed member.

Carter

Renowned member
for the 30 new posts rule, is there the same limit on the number of days or length of posts? Because I've passed 30 posts as mentioned in the notification of becoming a lapsed member.
The posts need to be at least 100 characters to count towards the 30.

I'm not sure what the time limit is. Their may not be one, I didn't see one mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I will PM you about this. The 30 posts to regain full Senior Member status can be made as quickly or slowly as you like.

jc776

Eminent member
Subscribe to your favourite threads, put your email in your links bar and your fave threads appear so that you get to post.

poolhustler1001

I have always Valued this Group. Only due to some health reasons I didn't keep up my end. But work hard to get back to Senior Status. I wish there was something built into the system letting people know that their time is running out. That would be a great feature.

jc776

Eminent member
I have always Valued this Group. Only due to some health reasons I didn't keep up my end. But work hard to get back to Senior Status. I wish there was something built into the system letting people know that their time is running out. That would be a great feature.
Can you suggest it, they are really good on here, recently refurbishing the site, being very patient with my questions during the teething phase, it all seems to be going smoothly now. Maybe you could message an admin/mod and make a suggestion, not being techie I don't know what they would do though.

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
I have been a senior member but i couldn't access my old e-mail so created a new account trainer26 but then, I gained access to my yahoo account today only to find my account is demoted. Is there a way to merge my accounts or get this exception overturned since I have posted - I just got locked out of the yahoo account.

Kerry

Staff member
I have been a senior member but i couldn't access my old e-mail so created a new account trainer26 but then, I gained access to my yahoo account today only to find my account is demoted. Is there a way to merge my accounts or get this exception overturned since I have posted - I just got locked out of the yahoo account.
I sent you a PM on your email/account issue. @Mods