• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Uncle Rob

@Admin, just saw some of the information in this thread. I also am one of the ones who did not receive any warning email prior to suspension of my Senior status. Only received the email of October 31, 2021 advising me of my suspension for not posting and that I needed to post 30 messages to regain Senior status. If I did receive the warning I certainly would have posted before the suspension, also I do log in almost every day.

Last edited:

Chancer

Exalted member
@Admin, i thought i had enough points to never be demoted, yet i received a warning email.
Oh no, sorry about that. You can ignore the email. I will look into why this happened.
Admin, I also only have email notifications for PMs only yet I've been receiving emails from threads I follow the last few days too which are switched off.

RadioMan

lol @not receiving "warning email notifictions" YOU were just overdue, as I am. System seems to work pretty well @90-days-not-login.

Cheers.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Admin, i thought i had enough points to never be demoted, yet i received a warning email.
Oh no, sorry about that. You can ignore the email. I will look into why this happened.
I fixed this.

Those of you who didn't get the warning email before being demoted probably did receive it but it went into spam. I've tried everything I can to stop our emails going to spam but some email providers have very crude filters, there's not much more I can do I'm afraid.

Juno08

Lapsed Senior Member
It's crazy how fast 90 days goes. I'm going to work on getting my posts back up again! I think my warning emails usually go to spam but I'm not super tech savvy, so I forget to check. And I'm sooo close to getting enough rep points!!! One day, one day...anyway, take care all.

tycho

Honorable member
It's crazy how fast 90 days goes. I'm going to work on getting my posts back up again! I think my warning emails usually go to spam but I'm not super tech savvy, so I forget to check. And I'm sooo close to getting enough rep points!!! One day, one day...anyway, take care all.
If time passes quickly, you are busy and warning emails go to the spam bucket, do what I do: create some kind of calendar reminder for 80-some days after you've made a post. Update that reminder to 80+ days when you make your next post. It's not tooooooo hard to do. Then at least you will have created a backup reminder system for yourself...

Juno08

Lapsed Senior Member
If time passes quickly, you are busy and warning emails go to the spam bucket, do what I do: create some kind of calendar reminder for 80-some days after you've made a post. Update that reminder to 80+ days when you make your next post. It's not tooooooo hard to do. Then at least you will have created a backup reminder system for yourself...
This is a great idea - thanks for the thought! I will actually do that. Appreciate it!

Jimtom

Honorable member
I dont believe 90 days has passed since I last posted but possible, if it did I did not get the e mail for posting! Times are slow right now I was just going to post about postage service slowdown from my vender and found out I cannot access anymore till I post 30 post

Spencer_R

Honorable member
Count me as one of the people who didn't get an email warning before I got demoted. It just happened tonight, so seems like this is still happening to some of us. Like many of you however, I can't say I was not aware of the rule and am now trying to work my way up again. Lots of stuff going on with going back to office work and such that 90 days just flies by.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
Count me as one of the people who didn't get an email warning before I got demoted. It just happened tonight, so seems like this is still happening to some of us. Like many of you however, I can't say I was not aware of the rule and am now trying to work my way up again. Lots of stuff going on with going back to office work and such that 90 days just flies by.
think @Admin posted a fix/definitive a few days ago, have another look. @Mods and Admins are approachable:)

Spencer_R

Honorable member
Ok, Another question for @Admin or anyone else who may know:

I did what I thought was my 30 posts to get back to senior status / good standing. Indeed, the nice new feature that counts down how many more posts you need to make to achieve this has confirmed that I did. However, it still has me as "lapsed senior member." I waited about 15 hours or so just to make sure the system didn't need to reset itself. Is there something more I need to do?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, Another question for @Admin or anyone else who may know:

I did what I thought was my 30 posts to get back to senior status / good standing. Indeed, the nice new feature that counts down how many more posts you need to make to achieve this has confirmed that I did. However, it still has me as "lapsed senior member." I waited about 15 hours or so just to make sure the system didn't need to reset itself. Is there something more I need to do?

The system is supposed to do membership upgrades and demotions every hour but it sounds like this is only happening once/day. I will investigate why that is. Glad you got upgraded eventually in any case Spencer_R.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks