• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Shallamon

Honorable member
Hello All,

I got a notice that appeared that I might have to say a few words to hang on to my senior status, so er, hmmm here we go...I pledge allegiance to Pharmacy Reviewer and to which it stands, and to the Republic I will always do my best to offer quality reviews and maintain my senior status per the rules and regs.

All my thanks guys and gals!

-=| Shallamon |=-

vapestar

I can't stay away from here for too long either, but sometimes life happens and we get dragged away from here..
I'm currently a Lapsed Senior Member and I have worked soo very hard to get to that Senior Status, as all of us here have done the same.
Its just a major bummer to have that Royal title of Senior Member stripped away once it had once already been earned....

vapestar

@vapestar
Yeah I’m sure it’s a bummer, sry about that.. but I think to get back into the promised land isn’t as strenuous a task as it is getting there in the first place.

Just 1 post every 90 days though. Most should be able to manage that.

Welcome back to PR.
Doc Rogue:
Wow thank you so much for the kind words!! I really appreciate your encouragement!🤗
I can definitely handle 1 post per day, but I wish I could somehow speed up the process by contributing more to the community here.

Chancer

Exalted member
@vapestar I tend to log on quickly when I'm bored at work 🤫. It quickly becomes a habit and then you find yourself logging in a few times a day, it also keeps the notifications from getting too out of hand and missing important tags/messages from friends. Good luck in getting senior back. 😎

vapestar

@Chancer :
Thanks for that! I can't wait until I'm able to get my title back... When I finally get to that point, I shall then be known as Lady Vapestar!🥳😎🥳 I will claim my Royal status as if I were to be nighted lmao 🤣 jk jk I'm just being silly.
But thank you again for your encouragement, I'll get back there soon enough... 😉

LemonDiesel

Honorable member
So once you hit the magic number does it lift the lapsed status or how does that work to get the lapsed senior re enlisted as a senior member?

tycho

Honorable member
I got lapsed so here I am trying to make a comeback 😁 We got covid for the first time earlier this year so 90 days got by me quick. Brain fog is no joke.
We will have to change your handle to the comeback kid. :) But catching Covid and having brain fog is as legitimate an excuse for non-attendance in the forum as I have seen. Hope you have fully recovered!

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
@coconutvamp
I can relate! It was at least a month before I felt like I could get through the day and somewhat carry on a conversation with others, and not get stuck trying to get the words outta my head.

I ended up in my local ER’s Covid unit for 2.5 days. I was completely dehydrated. It hit me sooo fast. Felt great in the morning. Couple hours later just started feeling crappy, and had a fever come on… to then laying down and falling asleep….

My wife would wake me up and ask me to drink some water or eat a piece of fruit, and I would stare at her and ask her why she woke me up?! (I literally thought I had only slept for 10-15 minutes). It wasn’t until she had her dad help me into his truck to take me to the ER, that I understood what she was telling me,, that I was sleeping 22+ hours a day for the last 6 days!

They hooked me up to fluids and that BamBam juice (can’t remember the name but it was supposed to help flush out the virus).

Still, it was several weeks before I could work 6 hours or so without completely feeling wiped out. The fatigue was unreal!
And that delayed me getting my vax shots for another month unfortunately.

But to my knowledge I haven’t gotten hit again with it. That was last Oct. or November I think?

Anyway, just a long post to say I completely understand the issue with the brain fog.
And hopefully you’re ok now. I lost a friend and a cousin to it 😞. It’s no joke.
For the masses, most won’t notice much or even know if they had it. But for the chosen few, just like any virus - it doesn’t discriminate, and can have detrimental effects, while wreaking havoc with your immune system, or brain, heart etc.

Chancer

Exalted member
@Zara Yes, you're all good. You have over 500 points already so if you can get that up to 1000 you won't ever need to worry about getting downgraded again. I gave you a 'helpful' 2 points to help you out a little. 😁

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks