• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Random Thoughts

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
ad tonight is supposed to be the blood moon or some such thin, does anyone know?.......

chuckers

@BlueBell well, if you look at things that made you smile thread, someone mentioned that yesterday was a lunar eclipse!
So we just missed that, but the next one is in March 2025.. so set your calendar now

oops, I missed that you posted it on the day it happened I believe. Did you see it??

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
@BlueBell well, if you look at things that made you smile thread, someone mentioned that yesterday was a lunar eclipse!
So we just missed that, but the next one is in March 2025.. so set your calendar now

oops, I missed that you posted it on the day it happened I believe. Did you see it??
Yes I did see it.

only half then I had to sleep, LOL

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
here we gooooooooooooooo.............
.'
8lb. Bone-In Pork Butt smoked with charcoal and few chunks of mesquite. 5-1/2hrs no wrap and juicy as hell.

1652909018763.png

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
Do ya think we could eat that?
(Not my real life!)

just so ya know and to be real...........but one can WISH, can't they?

Last edited:

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
Oh Yeah, we sure can wish.........I know that none of you folks can, wish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hah

grannyof2boys

Eminent member
I have not cooked a real meal in over 15 months. It is very challenging to cook for just One and then knowing you will eat that meal alone. So doordash & UberEats it is.
(just doing the best I can. :brokenheart:)

(I miss my husband )

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
I have not cooked a real meal in over 15 months. It is very challenging to cook for just One and then knowing you will eat that meal alone. So doordash & UberEats it is.
(just doing the best I can. :brokenheart:)

(I miss my husband )
Hi @grannyof2boys .... I think I can relate to you...or at least understand you.
Please keep on keeping on.
...YOU ARE LOVED ON THIS THREAD............IT SURE SEEMS TO ME............

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks