• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Random Thoughts

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Benzokid

Honorable member
4ad77a12-c24e-46a1-841a-40f774c6bb33-jpeg.86120

My favourite wee guy in the whole world!

Attachments

Eyriz

Honorable member
I still see myself as a noob. Whether I am or not is not my concern. But I just didn't know where to post this, so it's ended up here, maybe a bit random? Who knows

But I have a question about TAPENTADOL.

I am thinking of getting some, like 1000 or more because I barely made it to the chemist today to get my 50ml/mg almost useless non racemic green slime called physeptone. I barely made it because it only lasts 6 hours of nice buzz before it slowly comes out of my system. By 18 hours I'm withdrawing like a proper junkie. Will this tapentadol make my agonising trip to the pharmacy any easier?
It's still legal in India, right? So should be easier than most to get into the ununited kondom, I mean UK.
Can anyone please take the time to advise me on the best place to buy a load of these orange round pain killer type things, please? I will be eternally grateful ,. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ™„πŸ€¬πŸ€«πŸ˜’😭😠πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯΄πŸ˜Š
Personal messages are great and will stay personal

Selfhelp

Celebrity PRer
I still see myself as a noob. Whether I am or not is not my concern. But I just didn't know where to post this, so it's ended up here, maybe a bit random? Who knows

But I have a question about TAPENTADOL.

I am thinking of getting some, like 1000 or more because I barely made it to the chemist today to get my 50ml/mg almost useless non racemic green slime called physeptone. I barely made it because it only lasts 6 hours of nice buzz before it slowly comes out of my system. By 18 hours I'm withdrawing like a proper junkie. Will this tapentadol make my agonising trip to the pharmacy any easier?
It's still legal in India, right? So should be easier than most to get into the ununited kondom, I mean UK.
Can anyone please take the time to advise me on the best place to buy a load of these orange round pain killer type things, please? I will be eternally grateful ,. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ™„πŸ€¬πŸ€«πŸ˜’😭😠πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯΄πŸ˜Š
Personal messages are great and will stay personal
@Eyriz - My suggestion is to post this question in the senior forum. You can start a new thread there using the following link. It has a much better chance of being seen there. Good Luck! :)

Seniors' section general chat about buying meds on

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks