• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Random Thoughts

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Chancer

Exalted member
@Benzokid be careful, he looks too small but farmers in the UK are permitted to shoot dogs if they feel they pose a threat to their livestock, make sure the handsome lady/lady stays on this side of the fence.

Chancer

Exalted member
@Eyriz Yes, I've had no issue from that particular country. Although it might be safer to get them to split the order in two. 1000 is alot.

Benzokid

Honorable member
@Benzokid be careful, he looks too small but farmers in the UK are permitted to shoot dogs if they feel they pose a threat to their livestock, make sure the handsome lady/lady stays on this side of the fence.
Thanks Buddy,
He’s in one of those enclosed fields which the farmer rents out by the hour.

I remember being a kid and the farmer shooting “hot peas” at us😂( that’s what we called whatever he was shooting at us). We were probably disturbing his/her livestock. We didn’t have a dog with us back then.

Trying to explain to my mum why had tiny burns on my skin was a bit of a nightmare

Crazy kids.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks