• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Random Thoughts

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bearhug

Famous PRer
Interesting to look back at the first 200 pages of this thread, people used to actually chat in here, vs Vendors threads ;)
@ToadLix - People seem to chat more in the specific vendor threads or through private messages (PMs) now.

There were times where the conversations got out of hand. Some people were offended and left, others complained and reported others. I think a few members even got banned. So, slowly people quit posting personal or derogatory info here........ and the thread kinda died.

If you want - there are other threads, like the "basement lounge" where you can go. I believe there is also a "NSFW Random Thoughts" thread in the senior area...... but it seems to have died for the same reasons.

This thread is in the open part of the forum.... so, it makes sense to keep it positive and clean. :)

Last edited:

Snoopz

Smoke Weed Everyday Hay Hay
Interesting to look back at the first 200 pages of this thread, people used to actually chat in here, vs Vendors threads ;)
@ToadLix - People seem to chat more in the specific vendor threads or through private messages (PMs) now.

There were times where the conversations got out of hand. Some people were offended and left, others complained and reported others. I think a few members even got banned. So, slowly people quit posting personal or derogatory info here........ and the thread kinda died.

If you want - there are other threads, like the "basement lounge" where you can go. I believe there is also a "NSFW Random Thoughts" thread in the senior area...... but it seems to have died for the same reasons.

This thread is in the open part of the forum.... so, it makes sense to keep it positive and clean. :)

Oh it still happens, I just got back from a 2 week ban thanks to 1 or 2 members here reporting posts.. Fighting/etc

People you think are your friends end up turning against you for one reason or the other people end up taking shit way to personal fights break out etc etc.

Just annoying the amount of chatter in vendor threads when your trying to find information and its 3 pages of someone bitching people use pronouns lol

I just wanna know where my damn package is! LOL

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks